I am too stunned, too happily floored for words.  I am simply watching over and over again the beautiful nuances of LMH's face, of CY's reactions.  The way his smile at the thought of her dreaming of him slowly died as he had to process the heartbreak of ES's impending, permanent departure from his life.  In his heart of hearts, he wants to follow her but he's not built that way - he can't abandon GM.  Every time this "Sophie's choice" is put before CY, I ask myself how many more times can he balance the equation out to his satisfaction?  Ever since he took a sword to the belly, CY has been fighting tooth and nail not to fail either ES or GM, always finding the clever way to have his cake and eat it too, even though that frequently placed him in hot water (imprisonment for treason, hard labor for bribery, etc.)  But for CY, it was worth it because it allowed him to cover the bases of the two people he is protecting above all others.  We should have known that sort of clever balancing act could not be allowed to continue, not without a truly terrible stress test.  The lives of ES and GM are in immediate danger at the same time.  What will he do?  What can he do?  Again, how many more times can he find the solution that protects them all?  How many more times before the price demanded is his life?  We know he can throw it away at the drop of a pin, so never has his promise to ES been more timely. 

Good night all and thank you, writer-nim, for giving us full throttle OTP service this episode.  ^:)^

Could there be a possibilities that ES cannot never use her hands again to do surgery, oh no ! [-O< hard that will never happened else hertalent as Plastic Surgeon will all be wasted.
HotChoi lips are doom to die for.....when he was at DH house waiting for GC to come, he took a short nap & the camera just zoomat his face & i could see his red hot lips...:-*  i was telling myself, if you can't or shy to kiss ES, then I will kiss you =)) =)) =)) .

Anomalous said:
chrissyllee said: LuvMinHo said: This guessing game of who is that mysterious little boy is making me going insane #-o
I am re-watching again for the 3rd time without sub, going crazy @-)
During the fighting scene between CY and his wooldalci, he tried not to harm or hurt them, There is one incident whereby CYturn the sword sharp blade the other way round in order to avoid injury to him men. And also when CY was fighting with DK, he even gave eye contact, what is the signal all about ? :-?

Guest patchu9944

I think the boy in ES's dream was CY!! He is too cute to be GC..ha ha..poor man!

I think there is a very strong connection between ES & CY my guts telling me it was not accident for CY to bring ES back with him..

L-)

Charismadoll said: htly6f said:

dramabeans recap are out ... and while reading, something struck in my head (maybe it will sound dumb, lol) but I figure I ask anyways:

does anyone think that the dream Eun-soo could possible be her mother?

For some reason, that pop in my head when I was recap dramabeans recap of Eun-soo writing on her diary to Eun-soo which makes me wonder could she possible be Eun-soo mom (since I don't remember anything mention about Eun-soo family) ... I think I got the Once Upon A Time (ABC show in the US where Snow White sent her daughter to the human world) that made me think that way ... lol ...

Guest myphim

As much as I love Choi Young, there is one complaint I have against him today.
And it is this part...

iby59M7vDXVr9y.gif

I know he is being sweet and doting on ES, but...   ~X( ~X(
What are you doing Choi Young?
Don't you want her to lean on you anymore? :(
Why does he have to build that?

First, there is your bandana, and now, there is you blocking my skinships.  [-( [-(

Finished watching....below are my conclusion ;
JIS : Gonna put you in my micro wave and grill you like how I grill turkey.X( 
DH : Throw you into the sea full with white killer sharks  X(
GC : I will sentence you to dead by nailing you to the cross, die slowly & painfully,under hot sun without food & water  X(
Btw, the soldiers who took away the chest from GC house, any idea what is inside ? :-?

myphim said: As much as I love Choi Young, there is one complaint I have against him today.
And it is this part...

iby59M7vDXVr9y.gif

I know he is being sweet and doting on ES, but...   ~X( ~X(
What are you doing Choi Young?
Don't you want her to lean on you anymore? :(
Why does he have to build that?

First, there is your bandana, and now, there is you blocking my skinships.  [-( [-(

Faith seem a truer title than The Great Doctor. If titled The Great Doctor then the drama has too little ES airtime. If titled Faith then there's plentiful test of loyalty abound in faith between various subjects and characters. Applause to the SBS english title translator.

Its rare for a kdrama to keep us guessing and thinking with so much emotions vested in the characters. Kdramas tend to recycle cliches which we all love to watch for who the leads are. As much as we love LMH and KHS but in Faith we're emotionally engaged with CY and ES characters so much we carve and crave fan fic out of it. Applause to SBS writer for wonderful story telling.

Guest myphim

LuvMinHo said: Finished watching....below are my conclusion ;
GC : I will sentence you to dead by nailing you to the cross, die slowly & painfully,under hot sun without food & water  X(
Btw, the soldiers who took away the chest from GC house, any idea what is inside ? :-?

LuvMinHo said: Finished watching....below are my conclusion ;

Guest Anomalous

By the way, how did ES manage to solve the Solar Flare equation already? I thought she still need to recalculate the years or something? How did she ever come up with the one month deadline? I'm so curious. I hope the writers will address this issue because I want to know.

The little boy couldn't be Hwata? I mean it is a stretch (like the whole time travel thing isn't already 'out there'). So she passes down her knowledge of time travel to him (he gets all the credit and the diary) then she works out a 'note' to herself to hopefully get everything worked out finally....or something. 

Guest myphim

ixrof30bH1Y2D.gif

Suribang siblings are the greatest Imja shippers. ;))

idGPg77BHONUF.gif

I'll leave you guys with this beautiful image of our Imja couple smiling at each other. :x

Well, I'm off for the night. See you all tomorrow for live recap.  :)>-

Guest mashael

@myphim thank you dear for the gif`s

ep 15 is Wonderful  our CY♥ES is Became closer than before waaaaaahhh :x 8->
the King understand Choi young Tejang, I love the way how Choi to hide important words in the dialogue I want to become like him hehehhe , smarter :-B

So excited for today's episode

and PDnim Please we need More CY♥♥♥ES LOVELY Care scenes  ;)) :x ;)

*by the way what is the OTP meaning ?? 8D I see you guys write this word a lot here or the others Thread !!  :D
@vangsweetie637 thank you now i can call them OTP ^^