Guest dubulove28

Guest Sukine.Kira

8:04 pm  - 04/01/2012                                            

Korean Boyband Super Junior to disband at the end of 2012

*quoted image*

An  era has ended for one of the most popular boy bands in the world. Since  their debut in 2005, Super Junior has been a revolutionary group due to  their large size of 13 members. Unfortunately, their time may have  ended.

However, various inside  sources have told Newsen that the group will be disbanding at the end of  the year. They plan on finishing their last world tour (They just  finished SS4 in Bangkok in March) and have one final album before their  disbandment.

The final album is scheduled for the latter half  of 2012. Many say their age, individual activities, and even the debut  of SM's new boyband EXO has led to this decision. The decision was a  mutual one as the group will hold a press conference about this  unfortunate news sometime next week. The disbandment of Super Junior is  the beginning of a new era in K-pop as groups such as EXO take their  place. The group has been through a lot with members departing, but they  will still be able to come back and give a strong last album.

cr:newsen

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt...l#ixzz1qqil3SHp

This is NOT true. It can't be. :/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bebexoxo

Has SM said anything about this!?!?!? or has any of Suju posted anything on twitter about this?!?! i swear, when i read this, my heart dropped. D:  NOOO!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cHiPz-SonELF_World

well.. E.L.Fs always over-protected to SJ because this kind of news has been spread since SJ's debut.

I hope I could see SJ in 2013. They're the new King of KPOP. SM is crazy if they let SJ disbanded.

Archived