Do you like to share food?

GreenTeandSASHIMI

Guest Erika1430263587

Idk if this is weird but I have no problem sharing my food with my friends but when it comes to my family, I absolutely hate it! LOL

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bbcooki3z

I don't mind sharing food because I can never finish my meal... Im a rather small person so my stomach can only handle so much! But if it's things like macaroons, ice cream, or a baguette (Something small) then I hate sharing. My bf would ask for a bite and literally his bite is so big he eats half of the food :(

• 1 month later...
Guest polkadotshop

i don't mind sharing food. it's kind of boring to eat alone so sharing makes eating more fun. plus you wont get as fat :P but if i'm working and im eating my lunch i hope the person who im sharing with doesnt finish it all (if they eat a lot i hope they offer me some of their food). it's just being courteous to offer someone food back 

Guest zer0mg

I don't mind sharing, especially if it means I wouldn't be the only one there eating. Snacks are easy to offer to others, but actual meals are a different story. I am too socially awkward and inept to do such a thing. In fact, I can get so carried away with my awkwardness that I will actually wait until everyone leaves before I can eat something--I am such a bad host. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

On the flip side, when someone tries to share food with me, like 99% of the time I will turn them down. It doesn't matter whether I like the food and/or feel hungry. I just don't feel comfortable accepting food from other people.

Guest blankety

Honestly, sharing food is disgusting if they double dip or use the same fork/chopsticks/spoon to sift through the food. Otherwise I don't mind as long as they don't take too much of it.

Guest nameeka297

if with the same gender, i would probably care less, according to how close we are..if it's not ice cream :Pand how much she eats for a bite. lol
but i don't really like asking for other peoples foodexcept from my family :D i even steal from them. muahaha :P

Guest bubble x tea

I hate sharing food especially if I have a small amount. I'll still ask regardless but I always hope they say no. If they ask me for a bite, I always use the excuse of this is my first meal. Sighs, I only like sharing with my boyfriend because he always buy me food later in the day ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest charcoalapples

I only share food when either my friend doesn't have anything/much to eat or if I have a lot of food. I don't need to eat a lot to get full, so I don't mind sharing food as long as they eat it on a different plate/dish. XD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xreriri

It depends on a few factors:

- Am I hungry? If I am hungry, I am more hesitant to share food.
- Is the food good? If the food is good, again, I am more hesitant to share it.
- Who wants some? Depending on who you are I'll share. I share with pretty much everyone, even strangers. But the reason why I added this was because if you're someone really close to me, I'll share my food even if I am starving and it's so good HAHAHA :D

I love food. But I am not selfish (^_^)~!

• 4 weeks later...

I think it really depends who you're with. Taking your example if my sister wanted some I would say 'go ahead'. But if she ate most of it I would call her a 'fat b*****' and laugh it off (we are weird like that), and if I was really hungry I could always make another one, after all she is my sister. Same goes for my good friends. I obviously wouldn't share with strangers. However if I were seriously hungry I would be wolfing that shizz down, people wouldn't even dare ask me. ^^

Archived