unmyung - why

Guest MangoJuice

Guest MangoJuice
in love with this song
hi everyone, well.. this is my first time posting... constructive criticism would really be appreciated, so please leave some comments. http://www.soundclick.com/jusdepomme *thanks to CinnamonBuns, for giving me the instrumental to the song =] and Coffee for converting the song to .mp3 and uploading it to yousendit =D

Guest superstar`kiss

*Yay! FIRST!! Muhahaha! Will download right now and listen!! In the meantime! --RESERVED--

Okay, okay!!!! Yay!! OMG!!! I LOVED YOUR VERSION OF THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVED IT!!!!!!

Ooh! I just finished watching Full House recently! Love it. ^^ Your voice needs more control, but it sounds like you have potential. Keep practicing! Hope to hear more from you. :)

:edit:

I made it into an .mp3 file and uploaded it on yousendit, so it should be easier for download now. ^^

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3PHWHNV...ZJ2YBUS63KG1MEY

argh!!~ y'know what???~ i love this song too!! :D ~ but megaupload gets me soo impatient.~ ackh!!!~ why don't you make a new soundclick page so more ppl will reply? + my comp is getting slow nowadays <_< sheish...~ hehe. yeah???~ i so want to hear this!!!! i wanted to do my own version of it too!!~* ^_^

Guest MangoJuice

Ooh! I just finished watching Full House recently! Love it. ^^ Your voice needs more control, but it sounds like you have potential. Keep practicing! Hope to hear more from you. :)

:edit:

I made it into an .mp3 file and uploaded it on yousendit, so it should be easier for download now. ^^

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3PHWHNV...ZJ2YBUS63KG1MEY

aaaaaaaaaah! you converted it to .mp3!! awesomeNESS! how'd you do that? what program did you use? thank you so much =]

ok alright! i'll work on control :)

argh!!~ y'know what???~ i love this song too!! :D ~ but megaupload gets me soo impatient.~ ackh!!!~ why don't you make a new soundclick page so more ppl will reply? + my comp is getting slow nowadays <_< sheish...~ hehe. yeah???~ i so want to hear this!!!! i wanted to do my own version of it too!!~* ^_^

aww yeah, i do have a soundclick page, but i have to get it cleared so that people will be able to download songs off of it.. and i dont know how to do that.. i emailed them and asked for clearance.. so i'm waiting.. is that what i'm supposed to do?

but you can still hear the song! since the lovely Coffee put it on yousendit for me =] you can download it off of there.. and please come back for comments..and i would love to hear your version of it too :)

----

how's my korean accent by the way.. considering i dont speak korean and i dont understand what i'm singing hehe

aww yeah, i do have a soundclick page, but i have to get it cleared so that people will be able to download songs off of it.. and i dont know how to do that.. i emailed them and asked for clearance.. so i'm waiting.. is that what i'm supposed to do?

but you can still hear the song! since the lovely Coffee put it on yousendit for me =] you can download it off of there.. and please come back for comments..and i would love to hear your version of it too :)

okays!!~ i will definitely listen to it now hehe.~ but i'll have to come back again b/c i'm @ school~ :( hehe. so i'll do it @ home okies?!~ i'm not so sure about how soundclick is w/ the clearing thing...~ maybe you can take a song off and upload???~ j/ for now!~ ^_^ ~ but i'll be back!~ *

edit:~ awe man!!~ i came too late!~ will you please reupload your clip?~ hehe, the link has expired!~ thank yous!!~ ^_^

Guest MangoJuice

thanks cinnamonbuns i'll be practicing.. whatever happend to you songie_ryugirl you never came back =|

oh yeah and i put it on soundclick since yousendit expired..

Guest tinasarangg

i lovee this song (;

you have a nice korean accent xD it you sound like a natural korean speaker [at least to me, and i don't understand korean xDD lol]

you know the part that goes like negga sarang...that part sounds a bit off. i think i can't remember. lol. nice job though, keep practicing!

thanks cinnamonbuns i'll be practicing.. whatever happend to you songie_ryugirl you never came back =|

oh yeah and i put it on soundclick since yousendit expired..

*gasp* hope you're not upset :unsure: .~ Anyhow!~ YAY~ you got soundclick to work the way you wanted it.~ahhh!!~ i FINALLY get to hear this!!!!~ so happy~ hehe.. currently listening..>~ *la la la~ * it's hard not to sing along.. hehe~ okay:

i like the last line on the chorus~ you can reach the lower note very nicely ;) .~ I thought this was gonna be the very beat-y version of the instrumental. I love the power and the pronunciation.~ i don't speak krn, but being a lover of this song~ it sounds good! hehe ^_^ ~ You have great power for this range of the instrumental b/c it sounds softer. The opening to the chorus sounded a bit of a struggle for you on the higher note~ but overall--> i think you sounded awesome!~ great clarity~ i hope you sing the whole song~* :)

Guest MangoJuice

hehe thanks littlebabytina16 and songie_ryugrl..

i think it sounds weird on the negga part coz i moved the mic away causing it to echo.. but i dont know.. either that or i was really off =]

thanks songie you gave a lot of helpful comments =] and of course i'm not upset, thanks for comin back..

i did? i reached the lower note "nicely?" lol i had a problem with that.. i thought it sounded weird.. coz it started from a high note then started goin down to a low.. so i'm glad that it sounded nice hehe.. i was hoping to sing the whole song actually, but i couldnt find the instrumental for that..

thank you all for your sweet replies

• 3 weeks later...
Guest angele0487

About your korean accent- its pretty good considering you don't know korean. But do you know how to read korean?

And your phrasing is really good.

Well, its good just that its awkward at parts where you put a little too much emphasis at some syllables that you don't need to.

Oh yeah, and the parts where you say "dwae", you should say it more like "dae". I think it will sound better that way.

But your korean was good over all, you must have practiced a lot.

Guest MangoJuice

About your korean accent- its pretty good considering you don't know korean. But do you know how to read korean?

And your phrasing is really good.

Well, its good just that its awkward at parts where you put a little too much emphasis at some syllables that you don't need to.

Oh yeah, and the parts where you say "dwae", you should say it more like "dae". I think it will sound better that way.

But your korean was good over all, you must have practiced a lot.

haha! oh man.. yeah!! thank you so much for telling me this!! tell me more :D ! so that i don't sound as weird lol.. yep i dont read korean, I WISH! that'd be awesome if i did.. :) I read romanized lyrics.. ok gotcha on the 'dae'! and what other syllables do i put emphasis on that is not needed? .. i would really really appreciate it if you told me.. :P .. THANK YOU SO MUCH :lol: oh besides putting emphasis on the wrong syllable was there any words i said wrong? like it sounded like it was made up or something.. this is what i used:

02 Unmyeong – Why

Please credit http://members.aol.com/kpoplyrics and astar.

Sarangeul jal moreugesseo

Ireohge dagaol jul nan molrasseo

Nae maeumjochado sarang apeseoneun nae tteusdaero andwae

ireol jul alassdeoramyeon

Cheombuteo shijakhajido anhasseo

Babocheoreom ijewaseoya nan dwineujeun huhoereul hago isseo

Niga sarangi doeji anhgireul bileosseo

Neomaneun jeoldaero anigireul bileosseo

Neon sarangi anilgeorago sudo eobshi nareul sokyeowasseo

Jamshi seuchyeoganeun inyeonigil baraesseo

Apeun sanghcoman naege namgyeojiltenikka

Hajiman almyeonseodo neoui modeun geoshi yokshimina

Jakku seulpeojyeo

aww the yousendit link doesnt work anymore!

hehe yeah it doesnt.. here: click me

Guest yerathy

Wow... so it's you! You're collabing with Song! :) I heard the preview and it sounds great... ooh I can't wait to hear the whole thing..

Anyway, :) You have a nice voice.. if I didn't know you were not Korean, I would have guessed it. You sound like Korean. But I am not Korean, so I dunno for sure. =/ hehe..

About your singing, it sounds good. It doesn't sound as smooth as it can be. I think you need to like slur your words... so it sounds more smooth. Am I saying that right? HAHA

But gosh, you can really hit the low notes.. wow... :D

GJ

Guest MangoJuice

^ lol no i'm not korean and i bet korean people would know hehe.. ummm.. yeah i know! i'm so excited about the song with song! hahah!! get it?!?! lol i'm just kidding songieeee.. anyways.. ok so slur my words to sound smoother? hmm alright.. but i dont quite understand how slurring works haha but i'll work on the smoothing part.. lol i can hit the low notes i guess haha but i can't hit the high lol.. so thats whats wrong there.

thank you so much for the comments peepz =]

u sing gd!

but the mixing could b better, music louder and the whole song louder would b better, i had to turn up vol alot to hear ur good voice, heheh..

@00,57 could be stronger.

but as said, u sing very well! too bad the song is so short .. =(

supprts~

Archived