Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest lollipop

Hi dearies meu sifu, mookie, lollipop, and others. :)

Wave back 2 u SeReNiTy...sorry 4 late response ... been busy :sweatingbullets: ... btw luv the pic :wub:

hi lollipop, anything for our binnie dear. a shout out also to all binnie loonies out there. :D

carleli waving back... "BINNIE" hooray....yipee...

Waving back to you....

hehehehe

All Hyun Bin's fanssss.....HWAITING.....

hi nam87...glad we're in the same wavelength...

Guest lollipop

annyeong my dearies chingus :D

whom was his thingking to? ann? meu? tea? mookie? ellabel? kaci? junsho? soon~shik? lollipop? strawberrie? or me? :lol:

Hello chinah...I'm really glad to hear that you are doing well...Relax, Gets lots of rest, take care :wub: btw thanks to all the goodies...

Happy Chinese Valentine's Day,to our dear Binnie and all the Binnie Lovers here especially,Greentea, mookie, meukowz, chinah, Serenity, ellabel, lollipop, badhairday! :lol:

same to you soon~shik...Fighting for "BINNIE"...

Hihi, Mookie, Ann, Greentea, Meukowz, Junsho, Chinah, kaonamp, soon~shik, ellabel, strawberrie, lollipop and anyone else in this thread :w00t:

Hi kaci waing back 2 u ... thanks for the Nurian Electric new version...

Guest lollipop

Waving to badhairday, babymarzy07, carleli, china, ellabel, fishrain, Greentea, hyunbinchina, junsho, kaci, kneekey, luckyyou, meukowz, milkywaysushi, mookie, munchee, nam87,naomz, samshik, SeReNiTy, soon~shik, strawberrie, TY_KSW, willenette ... thank you very much from the bottom of my heart 4 all the goodies you have shared with us (news, pic sharing and etc.):wub:

bigongmama wave...me too :blush: luv the old fashion way...

mdmchow8389 thanks a bunch :D luv the MV...

szne09 glad 2 hear that you are enjoying this thread :)

hi lang866 welcome to "Binnie" and to everyone...hope I didn't missed anyone: :sweatingbullets:

Guest milkyway_sushi

This is a late present for the New Year~~

Thanks each of you supporting hyunbinchina, your fancy is our biggest motive!!

This "SnowQueen tribe manual" is special made for the fans who love and support SnowQueen, inside the manual included fans’ expression and excusive own productions in hyunbinchina; and also embody the completed formal related data of Snow Queen from beginning to end (included Korean version of paint book and making diary), so this work also can be present as SnowQueen tribe’s spirit.

The formulation starts on January and completed on March. During this two months period, all the webmaster, translator and chartist from hynbinchina have put so many energy and heart and complete 276 pages for this manual (without the expand content for each page). It is hoping this present can be classic manual for each fans of SnowQueen and become the enshrinement forever.

It is appreciated all the fabricator and member who in hyunbinchina post beautiful composition and chartist. This manual also can not complete without your offer and wish all of you a Happy New Year.

Producer: hyunbinchina

Production: member of translator and chartist @ hyunbinchina www.hyunbinchina.com

Head editor + do odd job: PEIPEIPEI

Head writer: hangzhou86

Chief Superviser: 三石的美周

Foreword (text): 優雅的囂張

Foreword (paino): p2783042

Foreword (Mixed recording): sulove2004

Composition Part:

From beginning to now…. Sonwqeen tribe stay with you all the time….

Redaction and organizer: hangzhou86

Special thanks backer of non-hyunbinchina group: æ²�心涼 and Azrael,

Chartist: PEIPEIPEI, ICHIGO, Delong, 糖多多

Background and data information:

Scan Print-book: karen8089

Organizer: ttong519, fishrain, PEIPEIPEI, winnie_zy

玄彬迷,愛豔雙飛,,玄由心動,三石的美周

Translator: hena, wldl, firshrain, ONLY, zhanghuahua, iamcxx, EIA, Jessie, sunyang, Coral, chrisyvnfjri, icecoldgal18, Elaine,

原味的å¤�天, 寶妮, 玄彬迷

File and Document: hangzhou86, 優雅的囂張

The correction: The love of freezing "Pora" should be The love of freezing "PoDo"

ClubBox download:http://down.clubbox.co.kr/delong/npg3c

Can someone upload this onto Sendspace or something? Coz im having trouble downloading with CB. it wont download :( TIA!

Guest Greentea

Annyeong guys :)

^ hehehe you agree TY-KSW ssi!? :lol: YES plz get the message to JDG!! He can open whatever movie he wanna anyways.

HOTTTT poster for the new tea CF....ME SOO WANT!! :wub: :wub:

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7009/vi...ge386011nd4.jpg

source: DC samsoon

:lol: Bin ,here i am :blush: faster away from the smoke screen *u-know-who :tongue2:

:unsure: There's still no pics for jdg's bday ?

Guest lang866

wow this thread goes really fast. that's good. And it's pack with pictures. god i can never get too much hyun bin. i want more! lols. thanks for the news guys!

GOOD MORNING to my chingus and dearies~~~

Annyeong guys :)

:lol: Bin ,here i am :blush: faster away from the smoke screen *u-know-who :tongue2:

:unsure: There's still no pics for jdg's bday ?

Teatea, read from binmylove, apparently, Binnie didn't appear in JDG's Bday party, the latter didn't have any special guest gracing his party, although Binni's name and pix were flashed on the big screen before the start of ther event. The MC said his special guest were all his fans present in the party! :)

Guest ellabel

^ haha look what great photoshop of a 'movie' teaser I found TY-KSW ssi... kekeke

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4561/vi...ge5327c7ki1.jpg

source: DC samsoon

notty.. notty mookie..... and u already have the storyline for the 3... very ingenious...

i love the 10 second exposure of "u-know-who"..... and yes, we will get a lot of scolding and spanking one of these days... :ph34r: ...

mookie dear.....you forgot that in the story... that there's this other funny loveable and pretty woman who is the long time girlfriend of hyung DG but Binnie silently loves her long before and she is starting to fall for him too....otoke? :rolleyes:

Back to reality, I hope we can see pics or clips of Binnie's guesting in DG's bday concert/fan meet.

Guest mookie

^ o my!! annyeong my dear foxy sistas!! :blush: :wub:

dun wanna be the party pooper, but as sis said seems like binnie didnt appear on the stage at his dearest hyeong's bday bash...they maybe up to some 'private' parties later then... :ph34r: so maybe no new pics of binnie

shhh ella...that's my secret pitch on that funny lovable gal...that's the SURPRISE of the script I'm trying to pitch Star M...ssshhhh

gosh I think if it falls thro and everybody is up for it...I'll be taken care of and can sit back and just stalk binnie for life... :rolleyes:

Guest Greentea

GOOD MORNING to my chingus and dearies~~~

Teatea, read from binmylove, apparently, Binnie didn't appear in JDG's Bday party, the latter didn't have any special guest gracing his party, although Binni's name and pix were flashed on the big screen before the start of ther event. The MC said his special guest were all his fans present in the party! :)

meu sis, thx for the info..:huh: so bin din attend his jdg's bday..:lol: just to accompany him to japan ..such a caring tongseng :blush:

Guest hyunbinchina

Managed to open up this e-book I dl-ed yesterday, and I was just beyond speech! :o

I have no idea how u managed to do what u did, but ur work there is simply AWESOME!! :o :o

Please allow me to thank your super talented team for their dedication towards this effort, as u can see, I'm still trying to recover from my state of shock! :wacko:

Hyunbinchina & fishrain, thanks tonnes for sharing!! :)

thank you,meukowz.

Hyunbinchina has a strong team and we unite as one.We made this e-book for hyunbin fans as a memory of SQ.

Guest hyunbinchina

Can someone upload this onto Sendspace or something? Coz im having trouble downloading with CB. it wont download :( TIA!

Can you tell me which way you use to download?

Hyunbinchina provide several download ways of the e-book for chinese.

1.BT DL:

BTCHINA发布页:http://nnv.dl1.btchina.net/download.php?s=b61875a30d73bc24&attachmentid=880447

2.MF DL:

ww.mofile.com

3.电信MO

长期有效:1781772044115994

网通MO

长期有效:4654628660030243

4.CB下载:http://down.clubbox.co.kr/delong/npg3c

Guest milkyway_sushi

hyunbinchina,

I tried downloading with CB, but the speed was always 0kb/s.

I can download with BT, but it's ok now. fishrain has already uploaded the the file!

Thanks fishrain for sharing :D

Guest miduhyo_

thanks fishrain and hyunbinchina for the e-book. Its beautiful :D :D

Its amazing how your do it, with all the write-ups

will always remember SQ thanks to you all :wub:

btw, many thanks for the picture book, i've always wanted to see whats in it :rolleyes: