Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Hi taewneka! Welcome onboard! There's no surprise element for us to be charmed by the man, he's just getting hotter by the day! :w00t:

2005 Beauty Credit CF gif.

BC_CF.gif

Source: dc hyunbin

Junsho dearie, thanks for the latest Feb 2007 BC CF caps! :P

I think we all prefer Nurian to BC, in terms of his suaveness and style. But my main complaint of the BC CF is that there's too little screentime for our prince! :angry:

Annyeong everybody! :P

I think I'm still getting hangover from the Nurian effect from yesterday. :wacko:

So I'll switch my mood now to Conus, hopefully I can regain that last ounce of sanity! :sweatingbullets:

1170467379c4abbdbac7c7hu6.jpg

source: dc hyunbin

hihi junsho! Waving~~

今晚玩得開心點!當然最好還是扮水水去,説不定還會遇到你命定的白馬彬王子!!! ;):w00t:

好了,我得出門了,彬的帥圖再看下去,就真的會尿褲子了! :blush: :blush:

Guest taewneka

Hi taewneka! Welcome onboard! There's no surprise element for us to be charmed by the man, he's just getting hotter by the day! :w00t:

I think we all prefer Nurian to BC, in terms of his suaveness and style. But my main complaint of the BC CF is that there's too little screentime for our prince! :angry:

Thanks... ;) And Hi hyun bin fans again...

i feel warmly in this board.... How are you ?? :P

Really so Hyun Bin just come to Thailand ???

... i'am wating him on everyday . :blush: