Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

omo..i still breathing from seeing all those killer pics :w00t:

Nw when i see these new cf pics..i dun remember bin's role in sq..

He is out of tw's shadow..:P Such a great actor and shuai ge :wub:

These Nurian pics have his previous LG cf feel :lol: Bin looks so pro n smart

repost

200701301832530602.jpg

source dc hyunbin

Chinsis, like what teatea said, Binnie is really in his best form now, so every single pic he churned out is like a piece of priceless (from jansis) art! :wub:

con't teatea's caps on Binnie's presence at the movie premiere on 29 Jan 2007

etn0131_02.jpg

source: HB palam

Guest luisainfante

Chinsis, like what teatea said, Binnie is really in his best form now, so every single pic he churned out is like a piece of priceless (from jansis) art! :wub:

con't teatea's caps on Binnie's presence at the movie premiere on 29 Jan 2007

etn0131_02.jpg

source: HB palam

LOVE his CLothing! Does anyone know which label he's wearing? Can i buy it online?

Hi lusainfante. The caps u quoted are too small and blurred, I'm not able to tell the label he's wearing. Those caps are taken from a movie premiere he attended on 29 Jan.

But if u r refering to the previous colourful wears, that's CONUS spring collection. You can check out the website for buying information: www.conus.co.kr :)

ETN caps

2007-01-31-3.jpg

source hb palam

sorry to quote this picture..but then i want some clarification ..coz i just went to suna's thread ..and chinah posted suna's caps when she attended an event ..i'm not sure what event was it ..but then the place and those caps looks exactly the same as what i see in this caps which binnie attended the movie premiere .. so ..does it mean that suna and binnie went to the same place and event ? in the caps posted by chinah , suna was spotted sitting next to yoon kye sang ..

o my gosh.....*inhale inhale inhale* tytyty my dearies for the most gorgeous pics!!

I wanna claim that teatea-accused-binnie-inhaling Conus!!

@mcleen: haha it's just some movieplex they all look the same, I dun think binnie and suna went to the same premiere, so plz dun go paranoid over the whole sunbin saga! ;)

Guest hazeleyes0115

omo! he is so hot! :D and he's planning to have a vacation?! i wonder where? :( because i want to see him personally and it's impossible for him to visit the Philippines. :( but i'm glad that he decide to have one because he needs to rest after all the projects he had just made even though he doesn't look like he needed it! :P

vodbana2ei6.jpg