Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

dearSIS!! yyyyyy?! behind bars?! NOOOOO! I'd rather be spanked any day!! :tears:

o dearteatea we're claiming Conus bin now?! I HAVE to join the fun of coz..for me I'm soo diggin this messy hair bin!

bfc0c0dab8b6c0dac7cfbecns1.jpg

source: DC HB

hahaha sis ... seriously it's JUST the messy hair believe me or not.. the chesty...of coz is icing on the cake!! :lol:

bad2c5b8b4c2bcf6b9daimacc0.jpg

source: DC samsoon

^ hehe I know dearteatea , me like too, but the 'reverse' couple outfit is a bit too much hahahahaha....I just want MY bin there!! :lol:

^ hahaha sis that's just my weirdo terms, the lady's shirt is the 'inside out' of binnie's blue shirt so I just called it 'reverse' couple outfit... :blush:

Nurian CF!! (1/30/07) sooo fast!! bet binnie's trying to finish up all his engagements asap and get on his vacation!! *crossing fingers plzplzplz come to CA*

200701301832530601.jpg

this is the report:

누리안 전자사전, 현빈 광고 모델로

[에이빙뉴스 2007-01-30 09:24:08]

SEOUL, Korea (AVING) -- <Visual News> 전자사전 전문업체인 한누리비즈(대표 김태형 www.mynurian.com)는 탤런트 ‘현빈’을 광고모델로 발탁하고 2월 1일부터 공중파, 케이블 TV를 통해 자사의 멀티미디어 기능을 지닌 전자사전 누리안(NURIAN) ‘X9’을 광고할 예정이다.

‘X9’은 사용자 중심의 그래픽 유저 인터페이스를 채용하고 국어, 영어, 중국어, 일본어 등 총 54권의 콘텐츠를 수록했다.

전자사전을 검색하면서 동시에 MP3음악을 감상할 수 있는 멀티태스킹이 가능하며, SD/MMC슬롯을 채용해 동영상, FM라디오, 보이스레코더, 이미지/텍스트 뷰어 등 사용자가 원하는 콘텐츠를 SD/MMC메모리 카드에 저장해 이용할 수 있다.

All Visual Internet News of Goods

이승현 기자 (aving.net)

<Copyright ⓒ AVING. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지>

Guest Greentea

Nurian CF!! (1/30/07) sooo fast!! bet binnie's trying to finish up all his engagements asap and get on his vacation!! *crossing fingers plzplzplz come to CA*

200701301832530601.jpg

this is the report:

누리안 전자사전, 현빈 광고 모델로

[

omg..soooooo fast Nurian CF pics is out..:w00t:

Wah...bin is killing us with Conus pics , nw Nurian pics..Coming soon Beauty Credit CF which will be showing on Feb 1 :lol:

^ yesyes teatea!! bin is just aiming to turn us back to our pervie foxies again

haha and sis about my packing thing

mookie packing : 0 /negative fun

Conus bin: super shaui fun

Nurian bin: droolz inducing fun

convoing with u and teatea: PRICELESS!! :wub: :wub:

Yesyes teatea! Binnie's silent killer, he's bent on killing us all with his amplifying shuainess with every new project!!

SIS ur master card lines are a far cry from the Japan clip :lol: I can burst out everytime I think of it! :lol:

But sis i give u credits for ur attempt, u save ur backside with the last line :lol: :lol:

ETN clip

etn0129_03.jpg

source: HB palam