Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

From previous posts, I think Hyun is taking a rest at the moment so the next project has not been determine. But I hope his next project will me a movie because I don't think I can sit through another drama lol

Btw, I think with the scrubby hair he is sporting, I think his looks in SQ suited him perfectly. I'm used to that looks of his already.

Really can't wait for his next project. Doesn't matter if it's movie or drama, I'll be willing to sit thru almost anything as long as he's got major screen time.. hahaha. But hopefully, it's not gonna be one of those weepy thing again. Happy ending please!

Really can't wait for his next project. Doesn't matter if it's movie or drama, I'll be willing to sit thru almost anything as long as he's got major screen time.. hahaha. But hopefully, it's not gonna be one of those weepy thing again. Happy ending please!

LOL! Well, I'm not gonna denied about enjoying his screen time but it does matter to me if the story, scriptwriter and anything else falls into a good place, I'm all for it. If you don't set and have an expectation, you won't be disappointed(a happy ending will be nice keke)

could anyone pleasssee upload all three of the mvs that hyun bin appeared in please .. or know where i can find them ?

Hi u may wish to flip back some 10 pages or so for cherry's dl link on Binnie's HQ Memory MV with Lee Da Hae. :)

1170127664_etn_070129_1.jpg

source: dc hyunbin

LOL! Well, I'm not gonna denied about enjoying his screen time but it does matter to me if the story, scriptwriter and anything else falls into a good place, I'm all for it. If you don't set and have an expectation, you won't be disappointed(a happy ending will be nice keke)

Hhahaha.. usually I'm quite picky. But when it comes to him, anything goes! I know, I know.. I've issues.. hahahha. :lol:

Guest babymarzy07

Big Hi to tea, mookie, meukowz, chinah and all :) thanks for the clip and gif meukowz.. chinah, love that pic dang... hahhahha binnie is so cute in the caps playing with the camera and stuff... sigh.. i cant find his CF with GHS i love that one.. hhhehhehe anyone know where it is? thread stalking again.. binnieeeeee...

hihi liewb and baby blue! Nice to meet u!! welcome to binnie droolzing!!

o glad that u r all better Chinah! *muamuak* take care!

tyty teatea for the shuaiest Conus pix!! hehe your pale blue hoodie hasnt surfaced yet, I bet it'll be amusing a sight to see u then!!

hi there babymarzy!! How ar you? hehe I'm a bit slow now that it's getting late on my side, who is GHS?

Guest babymarzy07

hi mookie, GHS is Go Hye Sun :) the girl with binnie in the somang cosmetics cf.. hehehe ^^ im loving the clothes, wish i could buy those here hahahah ;p

^oicoic babymarzy! the cutie fr Pure 19, right? o the CF won't be out till Feb 1st, so hehe we just need to be a tad more patient.

Guest Greentea

hi mookie, GHS is Go Hye Sun :) the girl with binnie in the somang cosmetics cf.. hehehe ^^ im loving the clothes, wish i could buy those here hahahah ;p

The new beauty credit CF will be show in Feb 1 :D