Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Thank you dear teatea and sis!! *hugz* binnie's getting hotter by every cap!! :wub:

chinah baby ar u all better fr your cold?

200701301.jpg

source on pic

ANNYEONG GIRLS~! HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING??? Mianneh if I haven't been posting lately because I've been a little busy. Thanks my dearies for the gorgeous pix and clips~! :w00t: I really hope that Binnie will participate in another project soon so we can drool more over his gorgeousness~!!! :w00t:

:w00t: :w00t: meu sis, thx for the long waited clip..Bin so shuai..:wub: Stylo milo with all those spring series conus clothes..

I still prefer no beard Bin :P

NP teatea! :P

I bet conus's sale will hit rocket high again, how come he looks so darn good in everything??? :wub:

hi there bb, teatea and sis! Annyeong everybody!! :blush:

sooo darn shuai...and HOTT!!

I'm so luving this with the messy hair!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

bfc0c0dab8b6c0dac7cfbecns1.jpg

credit DC samsoon

Guest Baby_Blue

does anyone know what's Hyun Bin next project after SQ? wanna see more of him already :lol:

n' thks guys for posting lot of pictures, :)

I'm saving like a bunch of YEH and Hyun Bin's pics in my computer and it's getting so heavy now :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

does anyone know what's Hyun Bin next project after SQ? wanna see more of him already :lol:

n' thks guys for posting lot of pictures, :)

I'm saving like a bunch of YEH and Hyun Bin's pics in my computer and it's getting so heavy now :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

From previous posts, I think Hyun is taking a rest at the moment so the next project has not been determine. But I hope his next project will me a movie because I don't think I can sit through another drama lol

Btw, I think with the scrubby hair he is sporting, I think his looks in SQ suited him perfectly. I'm used to that looks of his already.