Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Thanh Tra 221

CAn someone post the link to KBS Award of HB&SYR for the best couple? Cuz i just can download with a very little size so i need a clip <14,15 MB. CAn someone upload to me? CUz my INternet is not good, it hasnot recovered yet, so i cant download anything. Plz upload for me. I love HB!!! I saw him when he received the award of best couple that he's very funny and happy!!!

:lol: :lol: I was thinking the animal fur on bin's pant , might be the fur hat he wore in SQ ep 1 :P

Repost cuz I can't get over with the pouch that he's wearing~! :lol:

LOL, Greentea and Serenity!!!

Gosh, I also just can't get over that pouch! Discussed it with another Binnie-Fan friend and we wonder if due to the recent cold snap in Seoul and/or his current weight loss, perhaps he felt the the need to carry a seat warmer? (or cushion?) :blink:

:unsure: Could it be a gift from the Snow People Tribe of New Zealand (or Lapland)?

Or - uh-oh - welllll, let's not even think about the sled dogs! :crazy:

Guest mookie

^ O NOOOOOO!!!!! sled dogs....no more deaths for SQ PLZZZZ...I should say NO Deaths!!!

gosh bbstl dear...dun say that..it's new yr day!!! I really like that furrie pouch though...it's cute and cool on bin!! :wub:

Happy new YEAR!!!, may binnie has a great great 2007, all the best to him, and hope that he can get more rest, do more of his favorite travels, spend more time with his dear ones!!

And may all our loonies' wishes come true HAHAHA (I'm guessin all the top of our list ones ar identical....kekeke) :)

Guest rakista29

^ O NOOOOOO!!!!! sled dogs....no more deaths for SQ PLZZZZ...I should say NO Deaths!!!

gosh bbstl dear...dun say that..it's new yr day!!! I really like that furrie pouch though...it's cute and cool on bin!! :wub:

Happy new YEAR!!!, may binnie has a great great 2007, all the best to him, and hope that he can get more rest, do more of his favorite travels!!

And may all our loonies' wishes come true HAHAHA (I'm guessin all the top of our list ones ar identical....kekeke) :)

mook sis! first of all i want to congartulate our dear binnie for winning the popularity male category in recent KBS award for Snow Queen... yipeee!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR dear loonies!!!

ur definitley ryt sis... ;)

Guest junsho

炫彬1/1 在炫彬空間的留言

翻譯 彬炫風 leoandy , junsho

轉貼請註名出處

祝你新年快樂....^^

隔了好久沒來留言了...

首先非常感謝

有著家族朋友們的愛護 我幸福的度過了這一年

這都是大家的功勞

今年我也會努力的在自己的崗位做到最好

我所受到的愛和關心,

無法全部回報,即使是一點點也好,

希望各位也能因為我而感到幸福

要比2006年更幸福,快樂,快樂的日子比悲傷的日子更多

我誠心的禱告,希望家族的朋友們工作更順利 ^^

健康是最重要的你們知道吧? ^^

祝大家新年能獲得更多祝福! 身體健康

我愛妳們...

6058.PNG

Guest mookie

^ OMO OMO OMO!!! Thank you junsho sweetie !!! *bobo* tyty leoandy ssi!!

plz dont mind my translation :blush: of dearjunsho's chinese translation ...(I should go to bed...hehe...but soo excited)

This is a message binnie left for his fans:

Wishing you a happy new year...^^

Havent dropped by here and left a message for a long while...

first of all I want to thank you!

With all the love from my family here, I had a very happy, contented year,

it's all becoz of you (/ your efforts)

I will work hard at what I should be doing this year,

for all the love and care I got,

I can't repay it all, but I want to express my gratitude, as insignificant as it is,

wishing that I can bring you all happiness.

We have to be happier, more contented than 2006, more happy days than sad days.

I pray wholeheartedly that all my family here will have more success at their work ^^

and you should bear in mind, staying healthy is most important! ^^

Wishing you all more happiness in the coming new year! Good health!

I love you...

(I love you tooo binnie!!) :wub::wub::wub: