Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

^ thanks for the goodies dear bb and teatea!! gosh...binnie on a piano...I'm soo dying and gone to heaven!! :wub: :wub:

tyty nokcha and dear bbstl for the detailed PB info...I'm sooo buggin my friend to get me some if they still have it...tyty!!

1167379580_11_22.jpg

source: HB gallery

^ thanks for the goodies dear bb and teatea!! gosh...binnie on a piano...I'm soo dying and gone to heaven!! :wub: :wub:

tyty nokcha and dear bbstl for the detailed PB info...I'm sooo buggin my friend to get me some if they still have it...tyty!!

1167379580_11_22.jpg

phew, me, too! Binnie on a Steinway - *faints dead away*

And Ms Mookie, those four photos - how can one man be so gorgeous? Thanks for sharing!

Good luck with your PB hats, will cross my fingers for you!

Greentea, thanks for your kind words! I will try to lurk less and show my colours more :blush: .

There is actually some HB-related news to report: for those in the States, AZN TV will be re-running MNIKSS starting Monday Jan. 1st. Also, their daily K-drama time slots are changing to 12:30 pm and 8 pm EST.

^ haha I have no idea why he is soo freaken gorgeous (do u have any idea sweetie?!), I just know I cant keep my eyes (and hands haha if possible) off him....sorry my colored foxy moment , maybe last (nah...) for 2006.

c7ecc0ccc0af28889829wz8.jpg

sourcec: DC HB

aish! 14.gif Please allow me to correct myself! AZN TV has posted its schedule and the new time slot for Korean daily dramas (and MNIKSS) as of Jan. 1st will be 12:30 A.M. and 9:00 P.M. EST. Sorry for the confusion! :wacko:

^ lol, mookie! sometimes I think binnie is so gorgeous just to torture us! and btw - must you post soooo many adorable and scrumptious photos all at once??? Speaking of torture, I mean . . . :tears: Just kidding!

^ Dearest bb!! tytyty for all the goodies, and that last pic.....sooooo freaken cute/hot/sexy/manly....dang!!!

aish! 14.gif Please allow me to correct myself! AZN TV has posted its schedule and the new time slot for Korean daily dramas (and MNIKSS) as of Jan. 1st will be 12:30 A.M. and 9:00 P.M. EST. Sorry for the confusion! :wacko:

^ lol, mookie! sometimes I think binnie is so gorgeous just to torture us! and btw - must you post soooo many adorable and scrumptious photos all at once??? Speaking of torture, I mean . . . :tears: Just kidding!

OMGOSH bbstl ssi !! tyty for the info!! sooooo on Jan1...We ...will...have...TWO doses of binnie, mnikss and SQ in one day!!!! gosh...our 'torture' will just intensify megafolds!!! soo excited I cant sleep!! :wub: :wub: :wub: so it's goin to be 6pm our time then...hehe soo setting my dvdr...I missed 3 eps last time trying to record it when it was on AZN!! gosh sooo excited!! (though the eng subs the version AZN is showing there is quite lousy)

reposting...sooo shuai.... :wub:

116503586425c025e525b32ma7.jpg

OMG I miss this thread n my friends here so much... :tears::tears::tears:

Teatea, i see u on msn, but u're not responding, must be my server again...

These few days I was completely stranded as the network here is so affected by the earthquake...

Thanks everyone for ur contribution!

Oh hihi jan dearie! I miss u so much! Taking me forever just to make a single post! :crazy: