Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

hihi my dear dear loonies!! o teatea, miss u soo...and chinah and other dearies, hang in there....it's just slower and more tedious to get on soompi..hopefully things will get full speed back soon!!

welcome to the thread .♡. and bbstl, swit_malou, I'll ty sweetie in advance for your gorgeous artwork!! :lol:

o dear bbtsl, hehe I saw u on binnie's thread too!! :wub: Annyeong fellow Cali gal!! tyty for your support of this thread... I'm not doing much, just pasting some gorgeous pic of the most droolz inducing man alive...hehe....it's the support for binnie that counts....and haha u must have an idea on how crazy your fellow loonies ar (ok..I'll admit I'm one of the bad ones..) so just spaz on..

just like you I'm so glad that binnie didnt take up the role in Fox, I have no doubt he'll do a great job as he's proven without any doubt he just can act period. TW just flex his acting muscles more and give him the room to grow as one of the best actor in his generation, shutting haters once and for all, he's just that darn talented (plus super unhumanly shuai and sexy and perfect and hottttt and manly...okok I'll control myself.... :wub:), he's just has sooo much more raw talent to boost and is way more dazzling than his name...Hyun bin.

GOSH!!! I dun even know there's PB in LA!!! GOSH!!!!!! do they have binnie posters too?

sizzling HOTTTT even in a coat all covered up head to toe!!! :wub: :wub: what can I say?!

1167280886_IMG_0013.jpg

source: DC samsoon gallery

There'a a PB on Western in Koreatown. Can't think of the cross street, but I think it's between 3rd and 8th...

5.gif Thank you for the welcome, serenity and mookie! You both and nokcha have inspired me to search for details on the 4 PB locations in SoCal, so here it is:

1) 125 North Western Ave., Los Angeles (approx. 1 block south of Beverly) 323-467-0404

2) 17416 Carmenita Road, Cerritos - in the Rite-Aid strip mall 562-404-0440

3) 5307 Beach Blvd., Buena Park - by the El Pollo Loco in the mall with the big Korean Market near the

corner of Beach and La Mirada/Malvern 714-670-0044

4) 28518 South Western Ave., San Pedro, approx. 5 mi. south of Sepulveda (looking at the map) 310-832-0808

- the cake prices run around $24-32.00 -

But please everyone call first to verify that this info is correct! A friend got my hat for me, unfortunately I don't live in California (but I do live where it's cold enough to need the hat!) BTW, she said there were no HB posters in the store in Buena Park. Oh, and that the Strawberry cake was fantastic and delicious! I also verified that there are no other PBs in areas with lots of Koreans in the US like Chicago, Seattle, Atlanta, New York/New Jersey or Boston. Only SoCal is lucky so far. (But the PB Corporate website does say they are selling franchises, lol! Maybe if we ALL chip in we can open a store and get Binnie to make his first U.S. personal appearance? I'll even volunteer my house for him to stay at! 10.gif)

At any rate, I hope this will help some loonies and coloured foxes to get the adorable binnie stocking caps!

Guest Greentea

:tears: Finally can access soompi..i missed u gals..Cross my fingers, hope i'm able to watch KBS awards online on dec 31..

omo..these pics i already saved but cun post due to network faliure..

1167178204_Capture0023.jpg

1167178204_Capture0042.jpg

source: dc samsoon

1167179077_Capture0161.jpg

1167179077_Capture0182.jpg

1167179077_Capture0215.jpg

source: dc samsoon

Guest Greentea

this is quite cute!! :wub:

my name is...

source: DC samsoon

mook dear, i dled the clip but nth was shown.. :wacko:

Thanks dearies for sharing HB goodies. :D

swit_malou, I'm not his #1 fan. :lol::sweatingbullets: There are some dearies in this thread who did 1000000x more for Binnie. :D

As for Hyun Bin's fanclubs, there's none that I know of and most likely they're in Korean. I only know of fan forums/sites and they're listed on the first page of this thread. Sorry for not being of much help. :sweatingbullets:

Greentea dear~! Thank goodness that you can access the Internet at home. :D As for the kiss, it was just a peck on the lips so it doesn't give much FEEL....yet. :lol:

.♡. and bbstl, welcome to Binnie's thread~! :D

Reposting :wub:

1167237721_13_10.jpg

Source: hyunbin gallery

Ann shifu, Thx to let know abt the kiss detail..:lol:

omo..today is dec 29..reminded me abt 2005 MBC awards..I missed mnikss and sunbin.. :tears:

chinah ssi, thx for the pics :D

bbstl , i saw ur post in bin's thread before :P Pls post more :D

meu sis, can u access soompi nw?

ellabel ssi , carry on drooling for our bin :lol:

raksita ssi welcome back :D

Guest Greentea

chinah, thx for the pics :D 2007 fresh star :blink: Should 2007 superstar :lol:

I cun access japanese website nw :wacko: