Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Teatea dear if u buy more than 100 rmb worth of Paris Baguette cake in Shanghai, u get this cap cum muffler for free! :w00t:

dsc00033kj9.jpg

Hi all-

I am a daily lurker in this thread but never post since I cannot offer any news of HB. However, I can report for all the loonies in SoCal that YOU also can get the famous stocking cap/muffler at the four LA/Orange County area Paris Baguette stores with the purchase of a cake (although perhaps call first to be sure they still have them).

While I'm here, let me offer up a year's worth of thanks to meukowz, mookie, greentea, serenity and all the regulars here who make this such a great thread for the rest of us. I'm grateful every day when I come and *sigh* over the beautiful Bin, stubble or no. And many thanks as well to everyone who is working so hard on the subs for Snow Queen. I just started watching "What's Up Fox" and must say - I think HB made a great decision after all, going with "Snow Queen". Watching this mature and tragic character emerge through his acting is thrilling to see. Plus of course - he's such a HUNK! 1.gif

Even with now being in love with unshaven TW, I offer one of my favorite pictures of the old Binnie. Happy New Year!

1141547628_tn02.jpg

Thanks dearies for sharing HB goodies. :D

Thanks dear SeReNiTy, you must be the #1 HB fan. You organized neatly, everything on first page of Hyunbin thread as well as the Snow Queen. You're such a nice moderator. :)

BTW, is there any HB fan club which I can join? :blush:

swit_malou, I'm not his #1 fan. :lol::sweatingbullets: There are some dearies in this thread who did 1000000x more for Binnie. :D

As for Hyun Bin's fanclubs, there's none that I know of and most likely they're in Korean. I only know of fan forums/sites and they're listed on the first page of this thread. Sorry for not being of much help. :sweatingbullets:

:crazy::ph34r: I cun access soompi, msn and other website for the whole day due to the earthquake ..Thx god i can access at home..

meu sis, i haven watch the kissing scene <_< but judge from the caps..ermmm..no feel at all :sweatingbullets:

Greentea dear~! Thank goodness that you can access the Internet at home. :D As for the kiss, it was just a peck on the lips so it doesn't give much FEEL....yet. :lol:

.♡. and bbstl, welcome to Binnie's thread~! :D

Reposting :wub:

1167237721_13_10.jpg

Source: hyunbin gallery

Guest swit_malou

swit_malou, I'm not his #1 fan. :lol::sweatingbullets: There are some dearies in this thread who did 1000000x more for Binnie. :D

As for Hyun Bin's fanclubs, there's none that I know of and most likely they're in Korean. I only know of fan forums/sites and they're listed on the first page of this thread. Sorry for not being of much help. :sweatingbullets:

Oh dear, it's alright! I'll just have to visit this thread often so I can get news and latest stuffs from beloved Hyunbin. I don't know if I can contribute that much since I don't know where you guys get those nice goodies. But if I have time, I will create nice graphics of him. Thanks anyway SeReNiTy :blush:

hihi my dear dear loonies!! o teatea, miss u soo...and chinah and other dearies, hang in there....it's just slower and more tedious to get on soompi..hopefully things will get full speed back soon!!

welcome to the thread .♡. and bbstl, swit_malou, I'll ty sweetie in advance for your gorgeous artwork!! :lol:

o dear bbtsl, hehe I saw u on binnie's thread too!! :wub: Annyeong fellow Cali gal!! tyty for your support of this thread... I'm not doing much, just pasting some gorgeous pic of the most droolz inducing man alive...hehe....it's the support for binnie that counts....and haha u must have an idea on how crazy your fellow loonies ar (ok..I'll admit I'm one of the bad ones..) so just spaz on..

just like you I'm so glad that binnie didnt take up the role in Fox, I have no doubt he'll do a great job as he's proven without any doubt he just can act period. TW just flex his acting muscles more and give him the room to grow as one of the best actor in his generation, shutting haters once and for all, he's just that darn talented (plus super unhumanly shuai and sexy and perfect and hottttt and manly...okok I'll control myself.... :wub:), he's just has sooo much more raw talent to boost and is way more dazzling than his name...Hyun bin.

GOSH!!! I dun even know there's PB in LA!!! GOSH!!!!!! do they have binnie posters too?

sizzling HOTTTT even in a coat all covered up head to toe!!! :wub: :wub: what can I say?!

1167280886_IMG_0013.jpg

source: DC samsoon gallery

reposting...but soo cute!! :wub:

o my binnie baby...what's buggin u??! u need a hugz...and a muak....or many muamuamuak?! come here....

1167286901b7b0bcc5b8aecro2.jpg

source: DC HB gallery

Guest ellabel

Aigooooo!! and, i thot i'm the only one suffering from slow IC.... and i've been seeing small boxes with tiny red "x" inside (no pics shown) :wacko: .... it takes forever to upload a page...... more so one with many huge gorgeous pics like... ehem. :rolleyes: .. this thread... :lol: ...soompi is in turtle-pace mode... :sweatingbullets:

mookie dear, u r so darn bored.... hahaha!! what are u doing to another actor's review.... :blink:

Got some eppies of SQ in my hard disk just dont have the time to watch.... Seeing HB with SY.....I need to muster more energy to watch......... :sweatingbullets::rolleyes::P

^ hehe ella dear...yes I'm sooo very bored....my eyes ar soo popping out as is...it happens when I have to watch some tedious not naming names kdrama for the THIRD time with my mom in like 3 wks!!!

but do muster the energy to watch SQ....I know u'll only have eyes for binnie...and then u will know y I'm fooling around with those descriptions...

just to lure u in...haha...just imagine...almost nonstop of freaken gorgeous caps as these....and it's like EVERY cap!! ie every second...that's just pure temptation...u cant refuse that, right?!

1167275456thesnowqueenegj5.jpg

source: DC SQ

Guest ellabel

^ mookie dear, actually, if it's Binnie... no luring necessary for me..... even the most sly and cunning fox cant resist those cute dimples and handsome face....

Dont worry dear......for Binnie, I will muster enough courage and strength to watch it this week-end. samshiki stored them in my portable HD..... wondering tho why it doesnt play with my dvd player so need to watch in my home PC which is not too palatable to me. :sweatingbullets::wacko: Actually, seeing all the gorgeous caps & pics of my Binnie here make me content... *sigh* ....just drooling at his cute, handsome face.... and gawd!!! i luv those dimples.... :wub:

Annyeong dearies~! :D

OMO, I didn't know that LA has a PB store~!! :o

Ellabel dear, please pali pali watch SQ for Binnie's HOTNESS and TALENT~!! As you can tell, mookie has been drooling a lot over SQ Binnie...:lol::w00t: Also, why hasn't Jo been posting lately? Did she watch SQ yet? :lol:

Welcome back rakista dear~! :D

2004 in Melbourne

2004bfa4b8a3c8adbab8b0fxk0.jpg

Credits: http://www.cyworld.com/chic1026

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

Anyone else watching Snow Queen and feeling Hyun Bin deprived that they just wanna watch MNIKSS all over? :lol: Aaaaah I just can't wait for the release of the other subtitles! :lol: