Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

ANNYEONG Binnie loonies! :P

Dear all, Sarang posted a link to her beautiful SQ wallies in SQ thread. Please visit and check them out! They're lovely pieces of art! :)

Dear SQ fans,

I posted 4 wallie of snow queen at artwork thread and you can get it if you like. Here is the link to my post. :rolleyes:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=103591

Great Holidays to you...

Hi ellasam81!

No aplology needed. We all have our fair share of skeptism and disapproval of his choice of this drama and his new image initially. And this is coming from die hard Binnie fans! :sweatingbullets:

It is totally understandable as we too, like him, find it hard to dissociate him from the his prior immensely popular drama with Suna. But that's precisely the point, he needs to move on to other roles, other co-stars, and other images to develop and mature as an actor. And i must say he's doing a great great job in his latest installment, winning acclaims from all wards for his excellent performance in this new drama, this time without Suna's help ( I miss their tandem tho :rolleyes: )

I'm a shallow being, so I may not be taken in by his good acting, but trust me, if u watch on, u'll know y pple like me, mookie, greentea, and even our usual composed threadmistress SeReNiTy turned into werewolves whenever he's on air. His shuainess and charm, as if newfound for us, is simply out of this universe :blush: :blush: I'm melting into a pool even as I write and think about it! :w00t:

*muamuamuak*Annyeong my dear loonies!!! Merry Christmas!! :blush:

Thanks sis, dearAnn, junsho dearie and dearteatea for the goodies!! teatea I miss u!!! welcome back!! :wub:

ellasam :)...trust me...I'm totally ruthless with my namjas..I'll drop them like dirt if they ever disappoint :ph34r: ...I wont be totally going berserk banging my head at walls till it bleed with sq if binnie is not freaken irresistable...irresistable in a sense that I dun really care how freaken unholy serxy and gorgeous he is anymore...u'll be asking for soo much more just to have a taste of his flawless performance in sq...give it a try...u can come back here and hunt me down and bite my head off if u dun like him after ep 4...I'm not goin anywhere but in binnieland and sq paradise!!

gosh bb, that gif...my absolute FAV AGAIN!! :w00t: binnie...and that HOT samshik...ok..binnie...u r not allowed to do anything with your gorgeous nose/features...I cant take it...too cute and hott...soo killing me

CUTEE!!!

1166940578b1cdb8b6b0b3ti7.jpg

source: samsoon gallery

Guest devylann

wow!!!! alrdy at 650 pages...impressed!!! hyun bin is really good!!!! loved him kim sam soon!!! and now on snow queen....wow!! :D :D he looks real good!!!! and he's really a good actor!!!! :D :D

Guest Greentea

Thanks Greetea dear and jhea for the pix~! :D

Greentea dear, meu sifu said she can help you post SQ caps tomorrow. :D

SQ NG 12-24-2006

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b3/data/dci_etc...1224_kbs_ng.wmv

Credits: hyunbin30.com

NG caps and gif~!

c2f4b1dfc2f4b1dfni3.gif

Source: samsoon gallery

Ann dear, thx for the ng link :D and super cute gif..bin looks like a hamster :lol: Np..meu sis had pmed me abt the caps..but nw all large pic will be resize <_< I wan to see those super shuainess large caps :angry: