Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Tired fans at Narita Airport.

Nice slogan there:

Only you are loved! No. 1 Actor! Japanese woman Supporter HYUNBIN-GARDEN :lol::lol:

Sharp-eyed Greentea ssi even noticed a Conus tee (of Binnie's print) worn by the lady in the middle! :lol:

200611215.jpg

200611216.jpg

200611217.jpg

source: HB garden

Guest Greentea

Tired fans at Narita Airport.

Nice slogan there:

Only you are loved! No. 1 Actor! Japanese woman Supporter HYUNBIN-GARDEN :lol::lol:

Sharp-eyed Greentea ssi even noticed a Conus tee (of Binnie's print) worn by the lady in the middle! :lol:

:lol::lol: These japanese fans really loaded <_<they no need to work ?? why they have so much time and $$$ to stalk for binnie :huh: even follow bin to check in :sweatingbullets: But thanks to them, we have new pics tdy :lol:

^ hi caja, binnie is there promoting MFL, which will be in theatre over the christmas hols. ;)

Annyeong my dears!!! :w00t: I'm back to binnie loonieland!!

o my gosh!! fishrain ssi!! these are so super pretty wallies! gosh...plz send bigbigbig thank yous and hugs to artist extraordinaire pintle dear and your talented friends at hyunbinchina and TSXZ/TSKS workshop!!

fishrain, thanks for the wallies :) i like this :P

b5e6b1b8bebec0cduq4.jpg

nosebleed!! nosebleed!!! :w00t:teatea...I luv the last cap soo much!! :wub: I have a feeling u r trying to get me in serious trouble with these oo too lovely lockerbin!

New PB posters :w00t:

So sweet! My Binnie is really out of this world in pink! :wub::w00t::wub:

1164543396_Untitled_1_copy.jpg

1164543396_Untitled_2_copy.jpg

source: PB Korea & dc samsoon

sooo cute sis!!! I'll be soo damned...I should be goin to church instead of drooling nonstop babe!! :wacko: :blush: how fit is our binnie now...his shirt is loose at his gorgeous waist..

^ me too :lol:

1164555446846610_3.gif

source: dc hb

teatea, this is just plain torture....and yes I'm sucha pervert!!!! :blink::wub: :wub:

and I luv loaded japanese fans...soo wish I'm one of them!!

Guest jojojooo

haha! im loving the sq ng gif =) haha. so jokes! the girl is strong! and hyunbin wasn't expecting it to be that rough! oh gawd-- haha. to only be there and witness it live haha.