Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

OMO! Ella chin keeping :vicx: ? THE Ella chin with a glib tongue, quick reflex and razor-sharp wit keeping :vicx: ?

Poor baby, must have been hard on you. My sympathy. :lol:

Thanks suzie & p_bal for the daum cafe registration! Hehe like my E chingu , have absolutely no idea what alien language u are conversing in :D Just getting ready on my sofa waiting for any pix or news that come our way, courtesy of ur hard works above! :lol:

Kamsahamida Greentea ssi & Azura sistah for all the many drooling pix! :w00t: U gals gave me the much needed break today.. :lol::D Past few days been in such a frenzy posting I din even have time to take a good look at those pix posted! Definitely defeat the purpose of my coming into soompi! <_<

If looks can kill, I think this has got to be it! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:Pmeu sis..tyty for ur hardworking effort ..I din take a good look of all the post till nw..mianneh..pardon me if u gals see repeating pic posted by me :lol:

ella ssi, i saw tat question u asked meu sis..We are alike :lol::lol:If u notice my post, i din post her pics :vicx::vicx:

OMO!!! Dear Greentea ssi !! these pix ar way tooooo heartwretching to drool on...tho I'm still droolin...

I saw some frozen tears at the tips of his hair... :tears::tears::tears:

Meu, Ella, Greentea and other dearies along the same hemhem channel...this is what I've been thinkin...plz dont read if u'll get offended...I'm evil..Bora will die sooner or later... those NZ shots...as heartbroken as our bin will be...he'll still deliver the best poignant performance as we can already tell... so last ep...I'm putting $ on that it'll be the best and we'll have a very very moving touching ep so lets look forward to ep16...MUAHAHAHA B)

*wave wave Donna SIS!!

Donna sis! :o

CAUTION: The series of PB caps are hyperallergenic! And when repeatedly exposed to the ONE offending allergen can have detrimental effects and may even lead to fatal shock! :wacko:

Hahaha, Meu sis, fatal shock? really? Ok, just wait and let me expose that smile from PB cap again.

2006.10.18_1.jpg

Credit : hyunbin.quu.cc & Meu sis:phew:

M..e..u s..i..s, *breathe hardly* I'm still alive but only got allergy and dyspnea. :P

If you wanna kill me by fatal shock, you have to post a bunch of pix of Samshik plus Gook. That surely kill me. So just allow me to post my fave looks (hard to find :vicx: ) of TW instead 'coz I still don't wanna die.

TW34rs.jpg

TW12rs.jpg

Credit : Greentea ssi and Soompi (coz I did a sneaky taking around here.)

OMO!!! Dear Greentea ssi !! these pix ar way tooooo heartwretching to drool on...tho I'm still droolin...

Meu, Ella, Greentea and other dearies along the same hemhem channel...this is what I've been thinkin...plz dont read if u'll get offended...I'm evil..Bora will die sooner or later... those NZ shots...as heartbroken as our bin will be...he'll still deliver the best poignant performance as we can already tell... so last ep...I'm putting $ on that it'll be the best and we'll have a very very moving touching ep so lets look forward to ep16...MUAHAHAHA B)

*wave wave Donna SIS!!

*BIG Wave Wave back Mookie sis* :wub:

Meu sis was trying to kill me w/ those PB caps but Mookie sis dearie, U r such a cold blooded killer to me writing those words 'bout Bora and TW. I'm dying to watch SQ. :tears::tears:

Thanks meu sifu, Greentea dear, mookie dear, PDonna dear, Azura, and anyone else who shared those gorgeous pix of Binnie~!

Greentea dear, those new SQ pix of Binnie are BREATH TAKING~!!!! :w00t::wub:*breathe in, breathe out*

This is a pix of Kim Tae Hyun, but we can spot our Binnie in the back who is diligently going over his script(?). :D

c7f6baf3c0ccb4d9bl1.jpg

Source: hyunbin gallery

*Waving to PDonna dear* :D

Guest Greentea

Thanks meu sifu, Greentea dear, mookie dear, PDonna dear, Azura, and anyone else who shared those gorgeous pix of Binnie~!

Greentea dear, those new SQ pix of Binnie are BREATH TAKING~!!!! :w00t::wub:*breathe in, breathe out*

This is a pix of Kim Tae Hyun, but we can spot our Binnie in the back who is diligently going over his script(?). :D

http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/4173/c7...c0ccb4d9bl1.jpg

Source: hyunbin gallery

*Waving to PDonna dear* :D

:lol::lol:Ann dear, when i saw this pic, i simply ignore it :phew: I din notice my bin was behind reading his script :P

*wave wave Donna SIS!!

mookie ssi, :huh: last ep still a long way..there's another yiy which i dun like too :vicx::vicx:

^ hehe Ann dear I think every loonie luv the last one the best!! :w00t:

Thanks for the Kang Kook dearie!!! o should I watch Ireland just to get myself depressed for SQ so I wont be sooo heartbroken?! :tears:

Dear Greentea ssi, hehe...we understand...and Meumeu sis already informed us about SYR and YIY on BT...

no worries...I dont think any 'refreshin twist' in SQ will have TW & YIY tog...just let me be my evil self again...maybe she'll die too....MUAHAHAHA :ph34r:

Thanks suzie & p_bal for the daum cafe registration! Hehe like my E chingu , have absolutely no idea what alien language u are conversing in :D Just getting ready on my sofa waiting for any pix or news that come our way, courtesy of ur hard works above! :lol:

Dear meukowz :lol::( I would love to..

but all I got when I get there is like this.... This is when i try to click on almost all treads, this one is MNIKSS tread.

:tears: oh my god... what've I done wrong? please help me one more time..

http://imgserv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/4209511_HB01.jpg

Guest Greentea

Dear meukowz :lol::( I would love to..

but all I got when I get there is like this.... This is when i try to click on almost all treads, this one is MNIKSS tread.

:tears: oh my god... what've I done wrong? please help me one more time..

4209511_HB01.jpg

suzie ssi, :huh: I'm not sure below that screencap u posted, there are 2 button..u can try to click left button..or u try to click other thread :unsure: mianneh cun help u much..I gave up register daum cafe cos need telephone number etc :sweatingbullets: nw i'm using my fren's daum account to access :)