Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest cojung

Wo wo wo Greentea ssi..You r super lovely. Thank so much. I have 2 Binnie, I should select more :phew:

Bin in Chef suit born to be Gingerbread's boy :D

I found him in Playboy team too. He's tall and always be recognized.

Is there actual Baseball match soon? Wow, I wanna see.

Mookie ssi..... Cute Cute Cute. College boy :blush:

1159977884263c54wm5.jpg

Guest Greentea

meu unni, ginger shifu, ann shifu, yume , cojung, mookie, inez, ellabel, donna cheonmanaeyo :P

Ssshhh...... Not so loud about my true identity...

And for goodness sake! Just when I was saying that I'm a good girl (or at least I HOPE to be one...), you have to push me to the dark side, sending my mind wild with thoughts of sugar on his goatee?! <_<

Greentea, you are one nice gal to do these for us. Anyway, like I said, I will just step down and leave PDonna and inez to fight over the stubs. I will choose another goatee (albeit a lot more shorter) so that you don't have to add extra pics then. I will choose the pic on the last row, fifth from left. That happens to be my wallpaper currently.

But if you intend to add more pics, why not make it into a wallpaper? (Did I just hear someone screaming about increased workload?) Haha, just a suggestion to satiate my desire to see more binnies at one glance. Anyway, if you are considering that, let me know if you need help in finding pics. Don't mind cropping...it's a droolable job.

Oh, and thanks for posting the news from Xinmin daily. Many of the points are quite true!

yume ssi, mo? a wallpaper *faint U gals can contribute too :lol: My ps skill still limited :sweatingbullets:

2006093032.jpg

source:hyunbin-palam

Guest Greentea

Made some caps from the clip. Pardon the small LQ caps. :lol:

bscap0009jz5.jpg

:w00t: New PB CF..thx dear :P

Can't wait for HQ verison :lol:

061002221230_page.JPG

source:dc samsoon

Bin will be attending a PB function on Oct 9 :P

Guest Brooklyn

Greentea...thanks sweetie!