Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

March 12, 2013

3,000 Fans Gather for Hyun Bin’s Taiwan Fan Meeting

Actor Hyun Bin’s management announced that over 3,000 fans gathered for a chance to meet him in person in Taiwan.

The agency said, “Taiwan is the first leg of Hyun Bin’s Asian fan meetings and was held on March 9th at Taiwan University’s gymnasium”, adding that the event gained a lot of interest as it was Hyun Bin’s first foreign activity after a two year hiatus and also his first time visiting Taiwan.

8535_5484_l.jpg

During the two-hour event, Hyun Bin sang for his fans and also had a chance to communicate with them in person.

Local media reported on his visit as a top story and the management also added that over 700 of his fans bid him farewell at the airport upon his departure.

Hyun Bin will continue his Asia fan meetings with an event in Thailand on March 11th. [Yonhap]

credit : KBS Global

Guest addsleepywood

This is my 1st time in this thread. One of my fav actors since My lovely kim sam soon day. He looks so manly now after discharge from army.

Have a good day everyone!

Guest musings

Hi willenette, thanks for all the news articles, I think HB had a good time too, he looks very happy. 

addsleepywood said: This is my 1st time in this thread. One of my fav actors since My lovely kim sam soon day. He looks so manly now after discharge from army.
Have a good day everyone!

Guest deaborj

He was really cute wearing those eyeglasses. He totally achieved the nerdy look.:-) Funny, because I thought the first guy to come out from the van was HB coz the guy was also wearing eyeglasses,onl and a white shirt....only to realize he was on the heavy side. I hope HB doesn't gain too much weight like his bodyguard.kekekeke. I really love the killer dimples!!!!

Guest addsleepywood

@musings thank u! @kyoforever, i do agree with u for him to gain weight but not that much. 2kg more? Haha..

Guest musings

Hi everybody....

another fancam to enjoy, dedicated to all of you who loved MNIKSS...so cute...must watched

credit: conniehuang8806

credit : weny001

Guest musings

Hi willenette, it is really heartwarming to see so many fangirls...I'm wishing I was right there too...I like his singing too ..so full of emotion esp. he was proposing to all the fangirls there...marry you   :)) :))

From dc, if only we can get such a postcard...

@감자맘마

viewimage.php?id=hyunbin&no=29bcc427b681 

@르헤브

Real man Hyun Bin thinking of making a love confession?

Guest musings

Some more photos from fanmeet, really good quality close-up ones...

from dc, credit: CAPA, http://m.facebook.com/capataiwan

Guest musings

Found this post by a chinese fan at dc, she says the Shanghai fanmeet is postponed and allegedly what brought that about was that HB had signed with a Chinese clothing brand as their spokesmodel and they wanted to have the promotion to run concurrently??? She said many chinese fans were very disappointed as they had spent much money making preparations to attend eventhough they will get a refund for tickets bought.  Hmmm... strange that the photos were not new...

class="svtitle"Expect a “ball” of a time at Hyun Bin’s Singapore fan-meetWith promises of upclose interactions and autographed balls as souvenir gifts, the Secret Garden star has got fans hyped up even before his arrival!

EF6839C78B9DEB9398F3594DC3759F.jpg

Ladies, get ready to have a “ball” of a good time with South Korean heartthrob Hyun Bin at his Singapore fan-meet next month!  

To reward fans for their support, the Secret Garden star will be throwing nearly 100 autographed balls to the audience during his First Asia Fan Meeting Tour at The Max Pavilion on April 27.

With a production cost worth over S$500,000 (and still increasing) and an entourage of more than 20 people, Hyun Bin First Asia Fan Meeting Tour is believed to be one of the biggest fan-meets ever held in Singapore.

On top of that, he will also be giving away autographed books to lucky fans on that day and as if that’s not reason enough for the fans to go wild, the charismatic actor will be going to the floor during the fan-meet for a truly upclose and personal experience with the local fans.

For those who have burning questions for Hyun Bin, you might want to start jotting them down as there will be time specially set aside for “heart-to-heart talk” moments. During one of the segments at his stop in Taiwan, Hyun Bin even walked down the stage to personally pick fans whose questions he wished to answer.

Don’t forget to also look your best as the charmer might just decide to choose his ideal “Gil Ra Im” (name of female lead character in Secret Garden) right here in Singapore!

To provide a unique and memorable event for his fans, the man himself has promised to tweak the program rundown in each city’s fan-meet and fans in Singapore can now wait with bated breath for the different treats at his local show!

Categories 1, 2 and 3 tickets to Hyun Bin First Asia Fan Meeting Tour In Singapore are now available at SISTIC.

To purchase Premium tickets (special admission card that comes with Hyun Bin’s photo), visit: http://www.faithndentertainment.com/

Hyun Bin First Asia Fan Meeting Tour In Singapore is brought to you by Faith & D Entertainment and O& Entertainment.

xinmsn is proud to be the official online media for Hyun Bin First Asia Fan Meeting Tour In Singapore. Stay tuned to xinmsn for more updates!

Hyun Bin First Asia Fan Meeting Tour In Singapore

Lucky fan managed to grab the autographed ball at the fan-meet in Taiwan.

Hyun Bin

Hyun Bin First Asia Fan Meeting Tour In Singapore:
Date: April 27, Saturday
Time: 7pm
Venue: The Max Pavilion
Ticket Prices: $248 (Premium), $198 (Cat 1), $168 (Cat 2), $88 (Cat 3) *excludes $3 SISTIC booking fee

credit : http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/expect-a-%E2%80%9Cball%E2%80%9D-of-a-time-at-hyun-bin%E2%80%99s-singapore-fan-meet#page=2