Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

woot cant wait then .. lol the korean cfs were quite disappointing .. lol mostly because dennis got tae hee in the end basically -_- .. urgh .. lol atleast this time its just HB and Tae hee, i seriously cant wait XD

and woaah .. binnie's hair is soo long now.. lol .. its starting to cover a little too much of his gorgeous face, i think its time for a quick cut XD

Guest J2BiN

wow! thanks for sharing all the pictures, clips, caps and translate interv. he looks so cute all those pics with his cute smile.

Guest erinzainal

hye, i love hyun bin ....but is it true? he has a girlfriend and the girlfriend is not kim sun ah? no? NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cried when i read the news not because i'm jealous or anything but i wish him and kim sun ah to be together ....

i saw somewhere people said that he really liked kim sun ah ...so i guess it's not true then ... :tears:

Guest mookie

Apr 12, 2007

Korean Idol Actor Hyun Bin to Visit Japan

070412ent1zo1.jpg

TV actor Hyun Bin, who rose to stardom through the TV drama “My Name is Kim Samsoon” in 2005, will fly to Japan to promote his drama “Snow Queen,” which finished airing in Korea last January.

Produced by Yoon’s Color, a production company founded by director Yoon Seok-ho of “Winter Sonata” and “Spring Waltz” fame, and written by the writers of “Winter Sonata,” “Snow Queen” will be aired every Thursday on channel 12 in Tokyo starting May 10th.

Hyun first visited Japan last November to promote “A Millionaire’s First Love” in which he had his first starring role in a film. At the time, some 1,500 fans welcomed him at the airport to show their support for the new Hallyu star.

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...9618_11858.html

Special thanks to rubie @ news thread.

Guest rujiko

Hi... Everyone!!

This is my first time posting in this forum.

I like HB when I watch MNIKSS. <like very much>

:rolleyes:

But, after I know his news.(girlfriend)

I don't know he is ture or not.

ps. I'm sorry to my eng.<I'm not good>

Guest miduhyo_

Annyong everyone~ :D

thanks for the news mookie ^^ lucky japanese~ :P

LG Shine interview in Beijing

viewimagepo0.jpg

viewimageuj3.jpg

viewimagenl4.jpg

viewimagenu0.jpg

viewimagece5.jpg

cf making

viewimagewm3.jpg

dc hb

Guest ellabel

hye, i love hyun bin ....but is it true? he has a girlfriend and the girlfriend is not kim sun ah? no? NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cried when i read the news not because i'm jealous or anything but i wish him and kim sun ah to be together ....

i saw somewhere people said that he really liked kim sun ah ...so i guess it's not true then ... :tears:

Hi... Everyone!!

This is my first time posting in this forum.

I like HB when I watch MNIKSS. <like very much>

:rolleyes:

But, after I know his news.(girlfriend)

I don't know he is ture or not.

ps. I'm sorry to my eng.<I'm not good>

Welcome to Binnie's thread erinzainal and rujiko. :)

Hyun bin definitely likes Kim Sun ah but they are not lovers.

Yes, there were some rumors that Binnie has a girl friend but just recently during an interview, he denied it. So, i guess he really doesnt have a gf. He said he will surely tell his fans if he falls in love already. Let's see if he will keep his promise. ;)

rujiko dear, no prob with your english. :)

just keep on coming to this thread and share anything Hyun Bin.

Annyong to all the Binnie loonies!

Hihi everyone!!! :D Cun resist popping by this thread daily even though it's become a great hasle for me to post with my laptop! :tongue2:

I see sooooooooooo many drooling closeups of Binnie's Beijing LG pix! :w00t: Aww cun wait to see him in motion though! Wonder when his SHINE CF will be released, if any... :rolleyes:

Missya all here, especially my teatea, jan, junsho, chin and ann sistas! :wub:

Ella chingu~~~:blush: Are my eyes playing trick on me?? Are those Binnies in ur avie?? ;) Hehe still overjoyed though am not sure how long u're gonna keep him in that little box, like u said, u've got sooooooo many hunks :lol:

:wub: :wub:

456443967_226da21aaf_o.jpg

source: 曉月's BLOG

Thanks junsho dearie for bringing us the news! :D So Binnie is going to Japan yet again(!) for Snow Queen's debut on Tokyo TV on 10 May.

He's expected to attend the inaugural function the day before with the PD and the 2 scriptwriters in Tokyo International (dunno where is this place?). Binnie took the Japanese media by surprise and caught their attention when he attracted 1500 fans at the Tokyo Narita Airport during his first official promotional tour for his movie "A Millionaire's first love" in November last year. Hmm, wonder if any of us here could be amongst the lucky thousands to see him in flesh at the airport this time?? :rolleyes:

is it true that the girl plays the character name Sarah in in Witch Yoo Hee is oppa's girlfriend?

He denied it earlier this month when asked during his Beijing visit.

A couple of japanese reports extending from that of junsho & Sally dearies on Binnie upcoming Japan's visit.

2007-04-12-0.jpg

”雪の女王”日本放映合わせて,

ヒョンビン日本訪問

2005年“私の名前はキムサムスン”を通じて,韓流スター隊列に上がったヒョンビンが去る1月終映した“雪の女王”の日本放映に合わせて日本を尋ねる。

ドラマ四季シリーズを完成させたユン・ソクホ監督が率いるユンスカラー社が製作を引き受けて,ドラマ“冬のソナタ”の名コンビであるキムウニ・ユン・ウンギョン作家がまた呼吸を合わせて,関心が高い“雪の女王”は来月10日からテレビ東京を通して,毎週木曜日放映される。

これに先立ち9日午後東京国際フォーラムではドラマ“雪の女王”放送前夜祭が大規模に開かれる。

この席には主人公ヒョンビンはもちろん演出を引き受けた“ミアナダサランハンダのイヒョンミンPDをはじめとして,二人の作家らも共に参加して,ドラマの魅力を紹介する予定だ。

ヒョンビンは自身の初めての主演映画関係者“百万長者の初恋”(監督キムテギュン,製作ポラム映画会社)の封切りに合わせて,昨年11月成田空港を通して,初めて公式訪問したことがある。

当時1千500余人のファンらが集結して,新しい韓流スターで早目に日本言論の注目をあびていた。

一方去る7日からハン・ヒョジュ-ソドヨン主演の“春のワルツ”がNHKを通して,放映中に続き来月からはヒョンビン-ソン・ユリ主演の“雪の女王”まで加勢する予定だと韓国ドラマの人気モールの有無が注目される。

2007-04-11-0.jpg

雪の女王前夜祭にて来日

5月地上波放送開始につき

ヒョンビンの再来日が決定しました。

韓流Now!ニュースマガジン 特別号より

韓流Now!でも大プッシュしているドラマ「雪の女王」に主演しているヒョンビンの再来日が決定しました

今回の来日の目的は 5月9日水に開催される、主演ドラマ「雪の女王」放送前夜祭に参加するためです。 みなさんも下記イベント開催概要をご確認頂き、奮ってご参加ください

ドラマ「雪の女王」放送前夜祭

開催日 2007年5月9日水

開場 17:30  開演19:0021:00終了予定

会場 東京国際フォーラム

料金 ,800税込※全席指定

チケット一般発売日 2007年4月21日土AM10時より発売

来場者特典来場者全員に「雪の女王」番組宣伝ポスターB2サイズをプレゼント

*詳しくは韓流Nowをご覧ください。

雪の女王韓流Now Official website: http://snowqueen.hanryu.tv/

snowqueenof6.jpg

source: HB palam

Guest mookie

Thanks dear miduhyo for the goodies!!! sooo sooo soooo handsome I esp like the last couple black knight one, very natural pose, with his killer easy charm....:wub: :wub: :wub:

hi there dear junsho, thanks for your article and sally's translation!! *bobo* and thank you dearsis for summarizing it to english. Binnie is going to Japan AGAIN to just steal all the japanese girls' hearts.. :rolleyes:

*hugz elladear and dearteatea!* and yes ella, I cant take my eyes off your avie!!! :w00t: :w00t:

hihi strawberrie, bin desperately needs a haircut hahaha or hopefully his next role will need him to get a haircut coz it seems like it's not really bothering him...

Big Welcome aboard everybody!! :)

sooo shuai...:wub:

viewimage29efb7tr1.jpg

viewimage29fe9cty7.jpg

source: DC HB

more fr the presscon in Beijing

69060ed1218cb03c9a5027eeg0.jpg

9c6abfd685e4972b06088befs5.jpg

84d9a3505e60dc66843524eis0.jpg

aef2887e39236c3c0dd7daezj8.jpg

source: baidu

Guest Greentea

miduhyo , meu sis, mook dear, junsho dear , thx for the new pics n info :P

I like this :wub:this pic looks like zun's blog main pg :rolleyes:

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6910/viewimagewm3.jpg

:w00t: Bin will be going to japan again..hopefully he can cut his hair..really too long :huh:

I wonder there are how many LG china interviews out there :unsure:

:lol:

1. Full black suit

2. Black n white suit

3. Black n blue suit