Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

It's the Kim couple again!

Heee~ :P

Kim Tae Hee and Hyun Bin! Kyoooot <3<3

I love the CF where they promoted the LG Chocolate phone! It was...sexay. Hahahah! :ph34r:

Anyway for the past few days I couldnt visit Soompi.. :( My comp got strucked by lightning a couple of days ago. It happened again! Touch.....woooooooooood! So did you guys miss me then? Hahahahha. :P :P

Guest flowertea

:lol: meu sis, pali fly to beijing .. wasted..there's no news for this china LG promotion..fans must be bang the head against the wall :tears:

Greenteatea.Oh,my god!I must find soft wall,then bang the head against it. :tears: I love Tae Hee and Binnie.

Mooki babe,I love vacation.My favourite Japanese drama is Long Vacation. :wacko:

Chinah babe,wave. ;)

Annyeong Binnie dearies~!!! Thanks everyone for sharing all the gorgeous pix~!! :w00t:

Greentea dear, Binnie's skin is sooo FLAWLESS in that capture~!!! :w00t:

Hope everyone will have a Happy Easter~!! :D

Japanese magazine~!! :wub:

p1080137144540oa7.jpg

Credits: KRW thread

Guest flowertea

Bin is watching a live match with gong hyun jin :unsure:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8275/viewimagebs6.jpgsource dc hyunbin

Hi,Greenteatea,Serenity,Midu,chinah :rolleyes:

Greenteatea, Binnie wears sunglasses looks good. :blink:

Guest Rainie_Days

I'm currently watching My Lovely Kim Sam Soon, and he's just growing on me...he isn't just cute, he is so hott, and I think he looks the best in this drama if I must be honest, :P

He is eye candy, lol, I squeal like a crazy fangirl everytime I see him *__*

Guest mookie

^ thanks dearteatea for the clip!!!! :w00t: *bobo and nitenite*

so...binnie is still saying the reports of him dating HJH is not true!! kekeke

hi there Rainy_Days, welcome on board!! join us in our gagaing over binnie!!! ;)

viewimageeadb0ht7.jpg

viewimageebf15iv1.jpg

viewimagee505epj1.jpg

source: DC HB

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

Ahh...Another hottie...There are so many of them...Yikes! Love Hyun Bin in Sam Soon...Is that a new hair cut on the pics above? Thanks for da pics... Coolie! Anyways, Hyun Bin is really hot and a great actor. Though at times, I feel like his good looks make me can't judge him on actings...

Guest hazeleyes0115

Binnie seemed to be enjoying his time eh?! dashing as ever despite that simple get-up. :wub:

Happy Easter!!! :wub:

-Untitled-13copy.jpg

samsoon gallery