Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest flowertea

lol. they are three,actually!the other one is from Taiwan,Eddie Peng. :ph34r:

anyway...Binnie is so cute during Non-Stop days. :wub: any news about him in US right now? ^_^

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u47/sunbinforever/NONSTOP_002.jpgsamsoon gallery

:rolleyes: [/Oh,I heard Jolin falls in love with Eddie Peng.Eddie Peng is a model.He likes fried chicken very much.My sweet is from Taiwan,too.He is Alan.He is Jolin‘s best friend. :w00t: Oh,I think Greentea is busy .She loves a man from Taiwan,too.Soon~Shik,maybe you are the busiest girl in the thread. :vicx:

Guest flowertea

flowertea, :lol: my man is not from taiwan..he is from brunei :lol:

%7Boption%7D200703297.jpg[/

%7Boption%7D200703298.jpg[/

source hb garden

:Greentea[/, I made a mistake. I remeber Zun is a model.:vicx: I think you love flowermen.Zun and Binnie are both young,handsome boys. :w00t:

Chinah,happy weekend.According to your name,you should come from China. :rolleyes:

Guest xia0mayi

Hyun Bin was <3 in My Name Is Kim Sam Soon.

A very talented actor, & his charm can be so fatal. XD

I'll be watching his earlier dramas when I have the time. *Excited* ^^

Guest xosandy

Ok, I just wanted to clear things up and apologize if I may have offended anyone with the reminders in this thread. Some of you may have seen it as an act of discrimination or that I was targeting the Hyun Bin thread and not others but that was purely not my intention at all. I hope you all understand that as a moderator I'm only trying to do my job and I only want to make the forums run more efficiently and smoothly so that the information is more easily accessibly ..not that it isn't already but there's always room for improvement.

With the incident regarding 'plagiarism', keep in mind that is a huge accusation to make so please do not go about pointing fingers if you do not have concrete evidence. I'm not taking sides but I do want to note that hyunbinchina is a Chinese forum and Soompi is an English-based forum so rules and regulations do vary. For future reference, please do provide English translations so that issues like this do not arise again. If you have concerns with any of the other user(s), use the PM method. We really do not need to bring personal issues into an actor/actress' thread. Thank you. Now can't we all just get along?

----

On a completely different note-- what's Hyun Bin been up to lately? Does he have any projects in line at the moment? I've been itching to watch him on the small screen again after MNIKSS.

Guest leszolie

soon~shik, hyun bin is in the US right now?? what is he doing? wow i've missed a lot apparently.. lol. can someone fill me in please??

Guest hazeleyes0115

:rolleyes: [/Oh,I heard Jolin falls in love with Eddie Peng.Eddie Peng is a model.He likes fried chicken very much.My sweet is from Taiwan,too.He is Alan.He is Jolin's best friend. :w00t: Oh,I think Greentea is busy .She loves a man from Taiwan,too.Soon~Shik,maybe you are the busiest girl in the thread. :vicx:

yeah,they were rumored together and so i hope that it was all

but a rumor indeed. lol. Jolin is better with Alan anyway. :phew: too busy eh? lol. :D

060212-2.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

sunbin-1.gif

-27.jpg

samsoon gallery

soon~shik, hyun bin is in the US right now?? what is he doing? wow i've missed a lot apparently.. lol. can someone fill me in please??

i heard he's doing another CF. ^_^

Guest mookie

Annyeong everybody!!! :wub: Happy April Fool's...hopefully none of you dearies got caught in any pranks!! ;)

viewimagexq4.jpg

source: DC HB

As for xosandy's post as quoted by elladear below, I have couple words to say...

Yes there ar rule benders here, but there are more serious offenders in other threads that were given a blind eye over and over and over and over and over again and again and again. If moderators are really seriously about doing their job and to improve, empty apologies won't do. Actions will be appreciated though.. but thank you again for your relentless special concern for our thread.

As for binnie's new project, if xosandy has been looking carefully while she's issuing warnings and mergin posts and pics of diff soompiers, she should know that binnie's newer project after mnikss is SQ. Elladear, there's really no need for your helpful pointers.