Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Thanks for the translations and the news dearteatea, hyunbinchina and the translations dear vvldl and afril!!!

Kudos to bin for stepping out and posting his thoughts....this is MY bin...soo loving him..

Love is quite hard to grasp...how it starts...what it is...it's just an intangible feeling...so I dun think bin has really sort it all out yet to proclaim that she's his lover but he's not denying that she is his dear friend...and maybe they may develop into an official couple in the future....that's soo genuine though...nobody knows what the future holds.

I know I'm soo loonified when the main thing I got fr the message is binnie still has that big a heart to feel for dear friend in his line of work who has passed away.

My take on the message is they like each others as very very good friends but they ar not lovers yet, which rings soo genuine as binnie has always been. Seems like they just started even if they ar a couple....so that richard simmons OF A FRIEND of his and HJH :fury: ...I'm soo goin to curse u to oblivion though I dun know your stupid face....first for leaking out stuff there's no way he/she will know like all the freaken details and in no position to talk about AT ALL...then for elaborating it out to inaccurate proportions and get bin into turmoil....SHAME SHAME SHAME on u wherever the hell u ar...

I hope bin is not hit too hard after the shock has subsided...if he really really likes HJH ssi....sigh..I really feel for him coz it's soo hard for their relationship to strive further now that it'll be under the microscope and scrutiny in every direction.

The more I think of it though I'm still just following the chin trans...I think bin is trying to say in a polite and non-hurtful way that HJH ssi is not his gf, esp since she's his good friend...If they ar really a couple for a yr, as the news is everywhere already, I really dun see the point of posting sucha message instead of just plain confirming it, any 'harm' has been done already fr ppl who ar accusing him of this and that... esp with his reference to the recent death AGAIN with his fellow artists...he's trying to really relieve the pressure on everybody...HJH ssi must be goin thro lots too in these days...and this is just the beginning...so for the sake of everybody involve lets just calm down, stop all the hateful hurtful stuff and just let things be. It's none of our business to start out with, and if our curiosity causes ppl harm and pushes them to a painful corner over the edge... that is so uncalled for...it's soo not worth it.

aja aja fighting binnie!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

So they're not lovers yet? OR they're starting to become a couple? xD I'm so confused~ :unsure:

well according to the chinese trans, i think they're in the process of dating, getting to know each other better, BUT not lovers yet.

so whoever the mutual friend is who said they've dated for > a year shuld &^%%$%*&&*. Anyway, now that it's under public scrutiny, i dunno how long this whole thing will last...

Pardon my language.

I know I'm soo loonified when the main thing I got fr the message is binnie still has that big a heart to feel for dear friend's in his line of work that have passed away.

*sign* another death while his last msg still echoes...

Despite being in hot soup himself, he still has the heart to feel for others..

Yup jan, u're right, we shouldn't miss his message here, that's our binnie :wub:

Guest ebrigid

Hi all, did Hyun Bin change his message somewhat? There's this line that used to read "연인이라고 불리우기엔 아직 좀 불편한 점이 있네요...." per the above post by greentea that now reads " 연인이라고 불리우기엔 아직 좀 어색한 점이 있네요...."

Does anyone who knows korean understand the difference between the two words: 불편 and 어색?

I'm most interested to know why he changed the words...TIA

Guest Greentea

Hi all, did Hyun Bin change his message somewhat? There's this line that used to read "연인이라고 불리우기엔 아직 좀 불편한 점이 있네요...." per the above post by greentea that now reads " 연인이라고 불리우기엔 아직 좀 어색한 점이 있네요...."

Does anyone who knows korean understand the difference between the two words: 불편 and 어색?

I'm most interested to know why he changed the words...TIA

:mellow:ebrigid ssi, u mean the msg has been amended?? wait i go bin's cafe n check it up again.. :sweatingbullets:

I hope to see translation from korea to english..hopefully some korean peep in bin's thread can help to translate the whole msg :D THX

HyunBin's latest msg in his cafe :tears::tears: Can someone pls kindly translate it ?? THX :D

한국에 와서..

번호 : 29 조회 : 446 스크랩 : 0 날짜 : 2007.02.25 23:08

다들 잘 지내고 계시죠?

저는 외국에서 광고 촬영을 하고 얼마전에 한국에 들어왔습니다...

외국을 나갔다가 들어와보니 참 많은 일들이 있었네요...

제가 얼마전에 썼던 글이 잊혀지기도 전에 또 한번...

고인의 명복을 빕니다....

지금 우리 식구들이 가장 궁금해하실....

다른분들 보다 우리식구들에게 가장 먼저 말씀드리고 싶어 이렇게 글을 씁니다...

황지현씨와는 관심과 호감을 가지고 알아가는 중이며...

좋은친구사이로 지내고있습니다...

연인이라고 불리우기엔 아직 좀 불편한 점이 있네요....

이번일로 인해서 좋은 느낌들이 퇴색되지 않기를 바랍니다...

많은 분들이 놀라셨을거라고 생각합니다...

제가 한국에 없을때 이런일이 있어서 저도 좀 당황 했는데..

저보다 여러분들이 더 그랬을 거라고 생각합니다...

놀래켜 드려서 죄송하고,

좋은작품 빨리 만나서 여러분들 찾아뵙겠습니다....

source http://cafe.daum.net/hbfan

한국에 와서..

번호 : 29 조회 : 1649 스크랩 : 0 날짜 : 2007.02.25 23:08

다들 잘 지내고 계시죠?

외국을 나갔다가 들어와보니 참 많은 일들이 있었네요...

제가 얼마전에 썼던 글이 잊혀지기도 전에 또 한번...

고인의 명복을 빕니다....

지금 우리 식구들이 가장 궁금해하실....

다른분들 보다 우리식구들에게 가장 먼저 말씀드리고 싶어 이렇게 글을 씁니다...

황지현씨와는 관심과 호감을 가지고 알아가는 중이며...

좋은친구사이로 지내고있습니다...

연인이라고 불리우기엔 아직 좀 어색한 점이 있네요....

이번일로 인해서 좋은 느낌들이 퇴색되지 않기를 바랍니다...

많은 분들이 놀라셨을거라고 생각합니다...

제가 한국에 없을때 이런일이 있어서 저도 좀 당황 했는데..

저보다 여러분들이 더 그랬을 거라고 생각합니다...

놀래켜 드려서 죄송하고,

좋은작품 빨리 만나서 여러분들 찾아뵙겠습니다....

oo..ebrigid i saw the words u mentioned.. :unsure:

hye nam87, mookie and everyone else.

well, actually the word busuk means.....hahahah i need to laugh out loud first...well it means smelly hahah.

bad smell, i mean. but it's not me who smells...it's something else.....nevermind that.

anyway, heard rumours that hyun bin's been dating someone named hwang something something (she doesn't look that pretty to me).

but read the previous post that he actually just getting to know the girl, which is good.

cause i hope the girl wud turn out to be a bad thing for him so then he wud run away LOL.

i actually want hyun bin to go out with jang na ra instead (kinda odd,huh?)

Thanks everyone for sharing and translating HB's latest message to his fans~!! Poor guy, he just got back from Korea and there's all this commotion about this "love" life. I hope Binnie is not stressed out by this. He even apologizes for doing NOTHING WRONG. :tears: I wonder which friend is he talking about who has passed away. :tears: *sigh* I just hope for him to take care of himself, be healthy, and be happy. Hyun Bin-ssi, FIGHTING~!!!

Busuk, welcome to Binnie thread~!! :D

For Greentea dear and ebrigid ssi, here's the online translation for the original and revised sentences. Hope this helps. :)

연인이라고 불리우기엔 아직 좀 불편한 점이 있네요....

There is an inconvenient point in calling it is a lover still for a moment.

For the time being, it's inconvenient (inappropriate) to call us lovers.

연인이라고 불리우기엔 아직 좀 어색한 점이 있네요....

There is an awkward point in calling it is a lover still for a moment.

For the time being, it's awkward (inappropriate) to call us lovers.

Guest p_ballereena

:mellow:ebrigid ssi, u mean the msg has been amended?? wait i go bin's cafe n check it up again.. :sweatingbullets:

I hope to see translation from korea to english..hopefully some korean peep in bin's thread can help to translate the whole msg :D THX

한국에 와서..

번호 : 29 조회 : 1649 스크랩 : 0 날짜 : 2007.02.25 23:08

다들 잘 지내고 계시죠?

oo..ebrigid i saw the words u mentioned.. :unsure:

Here's my translation for what he wrote:

Is everyone is doing well?

I was overseas shooting an ad and returned to Korea not too long ago...

There have been quite a lot happening since I've been away...

Before the words I last wrote had a chance to be forgotten, yet again...

I pray that your soul may rest in peace...

Right now, what you, my family, must be most curious about...

I wanted to tell you first before anyone else so I'm writing this...

Regarding Ms. Hwang Ji-Hyun, we are in the process of getting to know each other [sharing interest and good feelings]...

And are spending time together as good friends...

It's still a little awkward to be calling us sweethearts...

I hope these recent events won't erase away any good feelings...

I'm sure many of you were surprised...

I was thrown into some confusion that these events happened while I was away...

But more than me, you guys must have felt even more so...

I'm sorry for surprising you,

I hope to see you all very soon in another project...

Translation: p_ballereena/soompi

(please credit if you're going to post this elsewhere)

By the way, the difference between the two words is "uncomfortable" (불편) vs. "awkward" (어색). Guess he felt the latter was more appropriate to describe their situation. <_<

Regarding Ms. Hwang Ji-Hyun, we are in the process of getting to know each other [sharing interest and good feelings]...

By the way, the difference between the two words is "uncomfortable" (불편) vs. "awkward" (어색). Guess he felt the latter was more appropriate to describe their situation. <_<

Hi, everyone :w00t:

thanks p_ballereena for translating it into english.

After this incident, the chances for their relationship to be grown seems grim :sweatingbullets:

I'm glad that he's back now in Korea. So, he's away shooting a CF. Hope I can see that soon. Probably, he felt so stressful that he has to explain his side right away to everybody about his relationship with the girl. At least, he didn't deny the fact they have a mutual understanding, good friends with her. If he's happy with the way things are, let him be, I will always support this man whoever he loves.

He mentioned that we'll see him soon in another project. Looking forward to it, be in a movie or a drama again.

Thanks for the translation dear p_bal!! Nice to have u back!! :wub:

YAY!! another CF to look forward to fr Malta!!!!! Hope the weather is super warm and sunny there so...kekeke.. binnie will be in some form of less clothing... :blush:

Annyeong kaci, chinah, bb, and willenette....bb, will it be Jung DaBin ssi that binnie is praying for for her soul to RIP?! coz HJH is her good friend too. :tears:

I wonder what more does the news have to say about Binnie. :unsure: If someone can translate, thanks in advance. :)

2007 - 02 - 26

현빈-황지현, 비밀 데이트 사진?

Hyun Bin - Hwang Ji Hyung, Secret Dating Photos? (online translation)

200702260013.jpg

[TV리포트] 톱스타 현빈과 신인 탤런트 황지현의 핑크빛 열애설이 연예가를 뜨겁게 달구고 있는 가운데, 이번엔 이를 입증하는 두 사람의 비밀 데이트 사진이 공개됐다.

24일 KBS ‘연예가 중계’가 두 사람의 열애설을 보도하던 중, ‘여성중앙’ 3월호에 실린 두 사람의 비밀데이트 사진을 방송에서 전격 공개한 것이다.

공개된 사진 속엔 스키장에 놀러간 두 사람이 주위시선을 의식, 마스크와 후드 티셔츠 등으로 얼굴을 가리고 있었다.

그러나 마스크를 벗고 있는 현빈의 사진이 공개됨으로써 두 사람을 닮은 사람일수도 있다는 주위 의혹을 불식시켰다.

또한 이날 방송은 현빈이 황지현과 1년 전부터 교제하고 있었다는 사실을 입증하는 현빈과의 인터뷰 동영상을 아울러 공개했다.

현빈은 예전 ‘연예가 중계’와 가진 인터뷰에서 “같은 직종에 종사하는 여자친구는 어떻게 생각하냐”는 제작진의 질문에 “아무도 모르는 사람을 만나고 싶었는데 이제 생각이 조금 바뀌었다”며 “이 쪽 일을 하는 사람이 이해심이 많으니까 그런 사람도(같은 직종에 종사하는 이도) 좋을 것 같다”고 말했다. 덧붙여 “키가 크고 날씬한 몸매의 여자가 좋다”는 이상형을 밝혔다.

제작진은 이를 두고, 황지현이 같은 연기자이고, 서구적인 마스크에 1m 72의 늘씬한 몸매를 지니고 있다는 점으로 미루어 볼때, 당시 현빈의 발언이 황지현을 염두에 둔 발언이라고 추측했다.

한편 두 사람의 열애설과 관련해 황지현 소속사측에선 “본인의 이야기를 들어보지 못했다”고 열애설에 조심스러운 입장. 현빈 소속사 역시 아무런 입장도 밝히지 않은 상태로 전해져 팬들의 궁금증을 증폭시키고 있다.

(사진 = 방송장면) [최정윤 기자 / boo10000@naver.com]

Guest Greentea

p_bal, hugz :P Thx for ur trans :D I was confused with his msg yesterday :sweatingbullets:

I wonder what is his mood when writing the msg :ph34r:

:lol: after the complicated saga..i still looking forward for his new CF..

Guest ellabel

^ Thanks p_bal for the english trans of Binnie's message. At least, this really came from the horse's mouth.

Still hanged-over knowing that Binnie has a gf already(actually, it's more on the who :rolleyes: ).

I din know that de-stressing over this can be very expensive. :wacko: Me, Cha Park and Brooklyn had to get over our depression by eating a costly seafood lunch, watch a funny movie (Music & Lyrics) and crepes and coffee after last Sat. :lol: Whatever, i still wish that Binnie will be happy, if this is the girl so be it. :rolleyes: I wud just wait till Brooklyn's prediction will come true. :phew:As what Brook will say about celebrity couples.... "dont worry, they will break-up sooner or later.... Joke!!! :w00t::P

Guest hazeleyes0115

Hello,People! :lol:

p_bal,thanks for the trans! so they're not lovers yet...

i hope he would also inform us if ever that they were

already a couple. :P whatever happens,i'm still supporting

his decision. :P

ellabel,i can only laugh with your last sentence. :D