Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

JUst 2 share my 2 cents....

After MNIKSS I love HB-KSA chemistry very much...so much so that I was very dissappointed that HB was actually very much younger than the character he potrays! I somehow guess that he's younger that Suna but 7 years age gap is quite a number...sure people would say 'Love has no boundry" but when we lives in a close-knit and conservative society we tend to listen to what they say..One of the reason why I love series from Korea because they have these qualities that most countries are losing them. In Korea, its very rare that u wud hear, "I'm 18 and I can do the h*** what I like with my life" instead you could see even at 30 if a parent ask the son to do something for them no matter how reluctant, they still obey...

So back to HB-KSA, I felt that their close relationship is more like sibblings. I bet KSA love HB and vice versa, not as couple but as brother-sister.

I remember watching an old drama starring JDG who felt in love with a woman 7/8 years his senior. The result was the tv station got negative reaction from the audience, to the extend that they changed the plot, kill the older lady's character, brought in a new team of script writers as well as young and beautiful actresses, Choi Ji Woo and Song Yun Ah....That is an example of how strong the influence of society...And in Korea age do matters!!!

As it is, I wish all the best to HB and I hope that if this Miss Hwang is truly his gf she will not have the same fate as Park So Yeon :mellow:

Guest badhairday

Thanks to all of the faithful fans who will support Hyun Bin no matter what. Isn't that what fandom is about? You go through thick and thin with the actor. It's not like he's in a life shattering position in his life.... he's just rumored to be dating a girl... For those who hold on the MNIKSS relationship.... I know how you feel! I was also engrossed with the JDG-CR relationship from All About Eve. When CR got married, I was shocked it wasn't to JDG. But I got over it because I know that it's their rightful choice.... I think we just live in the fantasy brought to you by the wonderful series that is MNIKSS.

Funny how I only feel this way with korean actors. I do not hold tight bond between actors from Hong Kong and the United States.

hi all!

my first time posting in hb's thread... :)

so far, i've only seen him in MNIKSS & MFL. he's done justice to both characters. nice job!

my question is....

besides samshiki cb, is there any other cb that carries hb's stuffs?

u know, like CF & drama promotions? :)

Guest p_ballereena

Oh well, real life intruding on our fantasies again. At least Samshiki will always be Samsoon's and vice-versa. That's a fantasy I refuse to relinquish. :blush:

Love you Binnie and Suna, whomever you guys choose to be with... (but why not with each other?! *sob* heh, just kidding!!) :)

Brooklyn dear (long time no see!), you are too hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. :lol: