Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Now that I've finished watching Snow Queen, I am missing HB's sweet smiles...

Gonna try to watch Ireland again... last time, I quit after 4 episodes because the storyline wasn't that interesting to me...

But, for HB? I guess I can give it another try... :D

My 777th post!!!

Guest alexthegirl62

Anhyoung girls! Thank you serenity, chinah, junsho, meu, greentea, soon shik, and everyone else for posting!!! I've been fully enjoying all the pics! Happy 800th page! and happy Chinese New Year! :lol:

I just want to take a moment here to say for everyone to please take care of themselves and stay healthy. After reading the recent news about what's going on in the entertainment world, it's getting quite depressing. :tears: I just hope Binnie will also take good care of himself and stay healthy.

Completely agreed. I hope Binnie (and all of you) take good care of yourselves and choose to face all of life's trials with an optimistic attitude.

Hello kiddo!!! U sure u're not a minor??? Fancy posting such pix here! I almost choked on my beancurd here!!

hahahahaHAHHAHAAHA that was hilarious!! like you Meu, I almost spit out my food with that picture!. :):lol:

Annyeong Binnie loonies~!!! Thanks to meu sifu, Greentea, chinah, junsho, soon~shik, hyunbinchina, and other for the pix~! :D

Hello to Alex, strawberrie, kaci, ellabel, and others. :D

Congrats on the 800th page~!!! Aja Aja, FIGHTING~!!! :wub:

Sexy Binnie :wub:

2007-02-12-2.jpg

Credits: hyunbin palam

Guest ellabel

Now that I've finished watching Snow Queen, I am missing HB's sweet smiles...

Gonna try to watch Ireland again... last time, I quit after 4 episodes because the storyline wasn't that interesting to me...

But, for HB? I guess I can give it another try... :D

My 777th post!!!

Same here.... I miss Binnie's dimple, sweet smile and even his teary eyes.

Good luck on Ireland, Rx.... you're lucky you reached ep. 4.

I cant even get pass ep. 1. :lol:

Halloo!! Serenity dear. Thanks to all who shared wonderful pics, artworks, ideas and views, news and updates on Binnie for the last 800 pages. Mwah!!! :wub:

Happy 800th page. :wub: Happy Valentine's Day! :wub: Happy Chinese New Year. :D

Guest hyunbinchina

Which entertainer does the single men or women want to introduce to their parents mostly in new year.

Survey result:the second in male entertainers is hyunbin(11.8%).

p6nt2.jpg

Guest hazeleyes0115

tommorow is Valentine`s day.I hope Hyun Bin would invite Suna for a dinner date.It`s about time he moves or else somebody will.

if ever they would, i'm sure we will never know it. lol. but i wish they would! :D

HAPPY VALENTINE,BINNIE, SUNA, AND TO ALL SAMSOON,SNOW QUEEN LOONIES HERE! :w00t:

:rolleyes:

翻譯by Sally@binmylove

20070212145506270b0_145506_0.jpg

炫彬公開立場表示:部份報導炫彬的下部作品是進入事前製作形態的'該隱與亞伯',

是誤傳而非事實。

炫彬所屬經紀公司的相關人員表示"從份部份報導上知道炫彬的下部作品是'該隱與亞伯',

好像是確定的事一樣,但這和事實是相反的"接著說"這部只是在檢討的戲劇中的其中一部而已"

部份影迷也對於這種報導炫彬是不是真的要演出'該隱與亞伯'有疑問,

在公司網頁上留言說現在請慎重和多方面檢討炫彬其他更好的作品,

接著在未來做好決定以後,再正示發表明確聲明沒有演出'該隱與亞伯'的意願。

預定在秋天播出的'該隱與亞伯'將要開始事前製作,有導演電影'朋友'、

'颱風'的導演郭景澤的參與,再加上投入的製作費超越電影,因而讓人非常期待。

原文:

현빈, '카인과 아벨'출연 "사실 아냐!"소속사 공식 입장

(리뷰스타 최인갑 기자) 현빈이 차기작으로 사전 제작 형태로 만들어지는 '카인과 아벨'에 출연한다는 일부 보도는 사실이 아닌 오보라며 공식 입장을 밝혔다.

현빈 소속사 관계자는 "일부에서 현빈이 차기작으로 ‘카인과 아벨’에 출연이 확정된 것처럼 알려졌다"며 "이는 사실과 다르다"며 "검토되고 있던 드라마들 중 하나였을 뿐이라고 밝혔다.

일부 팬들도 이런 보도에 의해 현빈이 ‘카인과 아벨’에 출연하느냐는 문의가 들어와 회사 홈페이지에 이를 공지하고 있다며 현빈은 현재 다른 좋은 작품을 신중하고 다양하게 검토를 하고 있다며 조만간 결정을 내릴 것이라고 밝혀 공식적으로 ‘카인과 아벨’에는 출연할 뜻이 없음을 분명히 했다.

사전 제작제로 올 가을께 방송 예정으로 만들어질 것으로 알려진 '카인과 아벨'은 영화 ‘친구’, ‘태풍’ 등을 연출한 곽경택 감독이 총감독으로 참여 해 영화 이상의 제작비가 들어가는 막대한 드라마로 큰 기대를 받고 있다.

최인갑 기자/www.reviewstar.net