Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest ellabel

Just finished watching Snow Queen. I think it was a good acting piece for Huyn bin. No wonder he chose it instead of WuF?

My Binnie babie has grown into a real man in this drama. Way different from his Sam shik character.

His acting is more subdued and heartfelt, showing maturity as an actor. He played the role with such aplomb tho his too handsome looks distract me. :w00t: Can u blame me? :rolleyes: He's soooo good looking in this drama, whatever angle. :wub:

I think this is the best drama of SYR that I've seen. She has improved a lot, acting and looks-wise. :phew:

Snow Queen has the typical plot in a K-drama series. The usual secret that took too long to be revealed. The secret which we know will create animosity or falling out between the leads, including the parents. It even got draggy towards the middle before it was revealed. But, we know that eventually, they will reconcile until aahhhh.....the terminal illness.... and death. How can we forget that? :wacko: Now, i know why it din rate very well. *ducks* :lol: Peace. :P When the K-home audience are more enthralled with period dramas, romcoms and gag shows, this drama does not stand a chance. The PD also has back-to-the-wall, feet and clenched hand fetish. :rolleyes: The cinematography and musical score are saving graces of this drama. If only for those 2, i will watch the drama. But, of course, the more important come-on for me is Binnie. He delivered his role superbly and i hope he'll get more challenging roles in the future.

Guest Greentea

Just finished watching Snow Queen. I think it was a good acting piece for Huyn bin. No wonder he chose it instead of WuF?

My Binnie babie has grown into a real man in this drama. Way different from his Sam shik character.

His acting is more subdued and heartfelt, showing maturity as an actor. He played the role with such aplomb tho his too handsome looks distract me. :w00t: Can u blame me? :rolleyes:He's soooo good looking in this drama, whatever angle. :wub:

ellabel ssi, totally agree with u :D

junsho dear, 最近比较忙,所以很少上线 :sweatingbullets:

downloadblogfhandlemenaub8.jpg

source dc hyunbin