Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Thanks dearies Greentea, meu sifu, chinah, kaci, soon~shik, and everyone else for the goodies~! :w00t:

1170668270_1.jpg

source dc samsoon

For anyone who's interested, here's the list (some might not be correct). :):sweatingbullets:

1. Hyun Bin
  2. So Ji Sup
  3. Bae Yon Joon
  4. Kang Dong Wan
  5. Lee Seo Jin
  6. Ryu Shi Won
  7. Kwon Sang Woo
  8. Song Sung Hoon
  9. Lee Byung Hun
  10. Kim Rae Won
  11. Bi
  12. Cho In Sung
  13. Joo Jin Mo
  14. Lee Dong Gun
  15. Kim So ?
  16. Park Yong Ha
  17. Ahn Jae Wook
  18. Eric
  19. Jang Dong Gun
  20. Won Bin

Thanks dearies Greentea, meu sifu, chinah, kaci, soon~shik, and everyone else for the goodies~! :w00t:

For anyone who's interested, here's the list (some might not be correct). :):sweatingbullets:

1. Hyun Bin
  2. So Ji Sup
  3. Bae Yon Joon
  4. Kang Dong Wan
  5. Lee Seo Jin
  6. Ryu Shi Won
  7. Kwon Sang Woo
  8. Song Sung Hoon
  9. Lee Byung Hun
  10. Kim Rae Won
  11. Bi
  12. Cho In Sung
  13. Joo Jin Mo
  14. Lee Dong Gun
  15. Kim So ?
  16. Park Yong Ha
  17. Ahn Jae Wook
  18. Eric
  19. Jang Dong Gun
  20. Won Bin

Hi serenity - what are these list for?

Good morning everyone!

Thanks Ann BB for the list! It must have taken u some time to romanize the names right? *muakmuak* Will ask some kind japanese-literate sould later to clarify what exaclty that poll is about!

good morning to every one, long time no see :D

meuk. dear, those gorgeous pics were from this interview clip ---- Interview in Japan

source: dc samsoon

hihi kaci! Thanks for sharing. That interview clip is one of the cutest I've seen haha. :lol: Was discussing with mookie and teatea dearies the other day, and we all love it! :wub:

hihi kaci! Thanks for sharing. That interview clip is one of the cutest I've seen haha. :lol: Was discussing with mookie and teatea dearies the other day, and we all love it! :wub:

hihi, teatea, ann, jan. and meuk. I totally agree with you guys. This clip showed the different side of binnie. Before went on stage, he got all nervous. it's just soo cute....wub.gif

Guest Greentea

hihi, teatea, ann, jan. and meuk. I totally agree with you guys. This clip showed the different side of binnie. Before went on stage, he got all nervous. it's just soo cute....wub.gif

1170357217_2_2.JPG

source dc samsoon

Ya..kaci..Bin is so shy n nervous.. :blush: I like the way he looked serious..so charming :w00t:

kaci dear: where have you been lately?? Are you busy? :P:D

Alex dear: wow, you move across the country?? Well, glad to see that you're back and that you're drooling with us in Binnie thread. :D

Hi serenity - what are these list for?

willenette, I don't know that the list is for cuz I was only able to romanize the actors' names. :sweatingbullets: Hopefully, someone will be able to provide some translation. :D

Thanks to dearies meu sifu and Greentea for more pix~! :wub: