Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest alexthegirl62

Annyeong girlies! Thank you thank you for all the great interview caps lately! Especially to Greentea and Meu!

hi there BYOB Alex!!! How ar u today? It was sucha bz day and frankly if I get my hands on any caffeine I would have devoured it without any hesitation...even

BYOB Mookie! All the "young Binnie" you and others posted are quite interesting. I don't think he looks THAT young in them..I think he actually looks less like himself. Maybe its the hair. haha :)

i just found these from samsoon gallery

1169721105_1.jpg

samsoon gallery

Soon~shik: Binnie's look has definitely changed a lot over the years huh? He looks so serious in all of these though. hehehe

Meukowz: It seems as if Binnie's male co-stars are as in love with him as we are. HAHAHAHA :lol:

^dearteatea!!! haha if u get your hands on the diary, what ar u goin to do with the pages u 'dun want'?! hehehe :P

soo many binnie goodies!! thanks my sweeties!! thanks for the clip and caps sis and teatea! *muak*

o yeah I heard binnie sorrying to Yuri? what's goin on....um...maybe coz he's soo many 'new' gfs lately in CFs and gosh all those VJs ar soo having a ball 'working' with him...*envyenvyenvy*

I've never seen VJs being soo gaga over a namja... :wub:

Guest Greentea

^dearteatea!!! haha if u get your hands on the diary, what ar u goin to do with the pages u 'dun want'?! hehehe :P

soo many binnie goodies!! thanks my sweeties!! thanks for the clip and caps sis and teatea! *muak*

o yeah I heard binnie sorrying to Yuri? what's goin on....um...maybe coz he's soo many 'new' gfs lately in CFs and gosh all those VJs ar soo having a ball 'working' with him...*envyenvyenvy*

I've never seen VJs being soo gaga over a namja... :wub:

Annyeong jan dear, that clip talked abt bin's ideal girl again :lol: old question again :lol: I heard he said "omuni" ..i guessed similiar question n similar ans

Hope someone can translate the full clip :D

Annyeong everybody! :P

Thanks teatea for the clip! That's a really recent clip, with inclusion of his latest conus shoot as well!

I wonder what he said tho :rolleyes:

teatea & jansis, have u watched the Japanese clip? He's sooooooooo cute inside, especially when he flashed the only japanese lines he knows: "Konichiwa, hajimemashita Hyun Bin das... FINISHED!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the interview narrator was mimicking the master card cf lines. I think its something like: "the no. of fans at the airport: 1500... the cost of travelling to the airport: 6000 yen... the duration of Binnie's appearance in the airport: 44 secs... but the memory of this touching experience: priceless!" And thereafter the word 'priceless' becomes the most used english word and was used almost everytime Binnie flashed his medawatt smile :lol: