Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

I can't ever thank you girls enough for all the great pix: meu sifu, Greentea, mookie, chinah, cherry, and others~! :D

I see that there are many dedicated Japanese fans too~! They make so many Binnie goodies~!!! :w00t:

i love him more in SQ.. :blush:

my classmates insists that my brother is a hyunbin look alike that they scream when they see him.. :sweatingbullets:

here's his picture..

http://server4.pictiger.com/img/868542/per...4445042616l.jpg

http://server4.pictiger.com/img/868540/per.../214518169l.jpg

any comments?! :sweatingbullets:

Hi ryklle. I also don't see resemblances between your brother and Binnie. However, I think your brother looks a bit like a young Kim Dong Wan in the first pix (maybe it's just me :lol:).

Guest jessiehh

hi.everyone.

maybe someone can help me.

Is there a box only for HyunBin?

I want to download high quality 700m <Ireland> files.

Could you tell me which box I can download?

Thank you^^

Thanks All, teatea, jansis, ann bb, chinah sis, mcee sis, junsho dearie, soon~shik for all the wonderful pix! :P

Did u all make a secret pact or something, I see all of u in the same posting theme of "Young Binnie"! :lol: :lol:

Hi ryklle! Honestly I dun see the resemblance at all hehe. Though ur brother is a goodlooking guy as well, just not as stunning as our Binnie hehe, sorry! :tears:

i love him more in SQ.. :blush:

Deardear jansis & junsho, yes babes, I'm into NN4 right now :lol: Enjoyable show but Im only picking Binnie's parts out of the longrunning sitcom, still in the midst of collection. Gotta thanks my dearest jansis for uploading the eps for me *muakmuak* :blush:

Hi jessiehh!

Sorry I dunno if there's still any HQ Ireland floating around the cbs. But You may wish to try your luck at samshiki's cb for any MQ Ireland tho. All the best! :P

If u can read chinese, as there're a lot more chinese-subbed rmvb Ireland files available, i know of 2 cbs offhand: suna4u & yycaf.

oh ok thanks so much meukowz, also if it isnt too much trouble, does Hyun Bin still have his contract with Cyon ? or what happened, because i have yet to see new HB cyon ads >< and i really miss them