Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Wow chinah sis, that's a mighty lot of goodies here!

Those japanese really have a shrewd business instinct!

I'll love to lay my hands on that desk diary :w00t: tho I find the pinky flowery cap a little awkward with Binnie on its face :lol:

Guest Greentea

^hihi meu sis no prob sweetie :D*blowing kisses sis*

binnies goodies :w00t:

7-1.jpg

wo wo wo chinah ssi, so many goodies..I saw tissue box :lol: and passbook folder :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest alexthegirl62

hahaha BYOB Alex u r giving me sucha a smile today!! :lol: haha and yes u r sucha witty sweetie ....hehe like most of us here!!! :lol::sweatingbullets:

Mookie! BYOB! I hope you're having a good day. Any sign of a foam Binnie? hahaha :D

It's almost February dearies! We can all start using the valentines wallies soon!! ;lol:

Guest STR8UPGSTATUS

i love him more in SQ.. :blush:

my classmates insists that my brother is a hyunbin look alike that they scream when they see him.. :sweatingbullets:

here's his picture..

http://server4.pictiger.com/img/868542/per...4445042616l.jpg

http://server4.pictiger.com/img/868540/per.../214518169l.jpg

any comments?! :sweatingbullets:

I kind of see Hyun Bin in him, but not a huge huge resemblence! :sweatingbullets:

hi ryklle, um his facial features not really, but maybe your brother is tall and has mannerisms like binnie?! ;)

o my gosh, thanks dear bb and dearteatea for the japanese interivew clip!! binnie is soo cute and shuai in there and I heard his super cute giggles couple times!!! so adorable!! and soo many#1s !!! hahaha

thank you dear sis and chinah sweetie for the gorgeous pics!!

hihi Cherry!! Thanks for the HQ uploads u made for us!! *bobo* yes as meumeu said, don't worry, we ar all family here! :)

hi there BYOB Alex!!! How ar u today? It was sucha bz day and frankly if I get my hands on any caffeine I would have devoured it without any hesitation...even if my foam bin is there! :wub:

hi there STR8UPGSTATUS, u have the cutest siggy, I rem your old one with a bear trying to be a bee asking a bumble bee for soompi honey! :D

so sis u r into young binnie lately?! :sweatingbullets:

here's another one for u!! :lol:

060826205320_20_8654.jpg

source: DC HB