Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

hehe second part of my lousy trans of deardear junsho's detailed chinese translation: :wub: :wub:

Q: Why do you think Jinhun is so popular?

HB: When I read the script I have already noticed the charm of this character. I try to portray him the best that I can after understanding the character thoroughly.

In the world of JinHun, though he seems to have everything, he still has his faults and he can't move on with the changes around him! I think that's where his charm lies also, I want to portray him as not the typical rich brat. I try to portray him with some fun, and hopefully ppl will find him entertaining. So , I think 'Jinhun' will be what ladies will desire, or hope they will meet. A guy who has everything but can still fall for a normal woman. I think ladies will be moved.

Q: You were only 22 while filming, but your character is 27, we can tell your performance is very grounded and mature.

HB: Because I have to act older, I pay extra attention when I say my lines and my mannerisms. I normally look older than my age anyways, so it's not a big stretch. I usually walk with my hands on my back, so I don't look like a youngster, seems like I suit the role well. (grins)

Q: How do you interpret and portray your roles?

HB: I will first concentrate on the appearance and mannerisms of the characters.

I think a lot of audiences make their first impression of the character within a glance of the appearance. So, before I study the lines, I will work on the appearance of the character, then I'll try it out in character. For example, in MFL, I was playing a rich bratty high school student. At that time I listened to how kids fr rich korean family talked and I observed how they live their lives. I also listened to the thoughts of the current high school students, how they spend their days. I will go and observe these aspects.

In roles that involves a lot of action, like in <Spinkick>, I trained in TaeKwonDo.

In the tv drama <SQ> I have scenes where I have to fight as a boxer, so I went to learn boxing. Whenever necessary, I will study thoroughly as much as I can before filming.

Q: So before filming, you would have made a precise calculated study of how to act out the role?

HB: Yes, you can say that.

Q: It was rumored that a lot of the scenes in mnikss are ad lib, like the scene when JH buys a ring for Samsoon, you ad lib that scene. Do performances like that just happen naturally for you?

HB: If it is suitable for the scene, I will do it, but if it's not then I won't. I want to bring in some humor to the scene, so when the PD didn't yell out CUT and I want to ease the tension or the uneasiness of the scene, I will ad lib. If it's not suitable for the scene, it will be cut out when they are editing!

Q: Do you totally immerse yourself in your character?

HB: Normally when I act, I will try my best to act 'like' the character, but I will not transformed into the character. So the best that I can attempt to do is to try the hardest to act like the character. I will do whatever necessary to be like the character, so I try to study in everything I can to get as close to the character as possible.

Q: In mnikss, JH was attracted by Samsoon, and in turn mesmerized the audience. Miss Kim Suna said that HB in acting as JH being back and forth btn samsoon and HeeJin, looks like you had a hard time!

mook dear, thx for ur translation :P

the last part... :sweatingbullets: hope I'm not boring you all dearies...but it's such an adorable interview!!! :wub: :wub: tyty again junsho sweetie!!

翻譯 junsho@binmylove.cc.topzj.com

Q:首次主演的電影"百萬富翁的初戀"與你共演的李妍熙小姐是小你6歲的新人,

而"金三順"中的金宣兒小姐比你年長七歲,作為共演者的感想是?

彬:我想經歷是不能忽略的。金宣兒小姐比我年長,代表的是豐富的經驗。

特別是金宣兒小姐對於角色有著非常強的專注力。

在現場看的劇本,短短幾分鐘內,就能完全吸收,並且演出。

對於這方面,我感到很驚訝,所以也請教了她"這麼長的台詞,到現場才準備

,怎麼會來的及呢?"

她說:如果在家裡先背了劇本,那麼臨場反應不會那麼好,因此在家裡是不過分準備的!

然後,在"百萬富翁的初戀"中,我也試著用這個方法。

我從金宣兒小姐那裡得到很多好的建議,獲益良多。

Q:炫彬先生認為作為演員最重要的是什麼?

:(即刻回答)真實。

Q:那麼擁有真實的演技,會怎麼做努力?

彬:要進入狀況,不光是演技

我要是沒投入演出,觀眾們馬上就會知道

演員最重要的是給自己的想法,感覺很重要

在攝影機前是無法說謊的

如果沒有說謊,觀眾會因為演員而牽動,為了擁有那樣的演技,我會努力。

但是,現在的我仍有不足之處,我會努力彌補。

Q:將來想成為怎麼樣的演員?

彬:首先不想被稱呼為"演員",因為"演員"這個職業不是誰都能去做的,

我希望大家以後看到這部作品,因為是炫彬演的所以要看,

想我的作品,已經變成習慣,因此電視劇也是

想看就看就行了。

Q:認為"演員"這份工作會是天職嗎?

彬:以前也許不會這麼想,但是現在開始有感覺

對於現在的我來說,能做的只有這個。

Q:現在回頭去看"我叫金三順"是一部大受歡迎的戲劇,自己覺得是部怎樣的戲?

彬:對於我來說,這部作品讓我更加了解自己

真的很多人看了這部戲,可能這樣想很傻,因為它的高收視

讓我覺得就算只是演過也很開心(笑),

希望下部作品也能保持那樣的狀態,對於收視率,也會非常擔心,

Q:喜歡像"金三順"這樣的女性嗎?

彬: (眼睛閃耀著光芒)喜歡!

Q:三順吸引你的地方?

彬:對工作的熱情,無論是對工作還是戀愛都很努力,

因為這一點,所以我很喜歡。

Q:現實生活中,會愛上像三順這樣的女性嗎?

彬: (用力的點頭) 當然!

Source hyunbin garden

200701175.jpg

200701176.jpg

Q: Your first leading role in a movie, in MFL, your co-star Miss LYH is a newcomer 6 years your junior, and in mnikss Miss Kim Suna is 7 years your senior. What r your thoughts on co-starring with them?

HB: I think experience can not be denied. Miss Kim Suna is my senior, and she is tremendously experienced, esp Miss Kim Suna can completely focus on her role with great concentration.

She can read the script at the scene in a few minutes and totally absorbed the scene and act it out. I was very shocked with this, so I asked her how can she just prepare the scene at the set in sucha short time with all the long lines involved?

She told me if she memorized the lines at home, she can't be as right on with her timing on the spot, so she never prepared too much at home.

Then, I try it out in MFL, I use this method. I learnt a lot and picked up many pointers fr Miss Kim Suna.

Q: What is most important to you as an actor, Mr. HB?

HB: (reply immediately) Being real/ genuine.

Q: So after you have a mastered how to act genuinely, what else will you work on?

HB: It's not how to act, but I need to get into the mood and be in character.

The audience can tell right away if I'm not trying my best and in shape, in character.

I need to think, to feel while I'm an actor or while I'm acting, that's most important.

I can not rely on the camera (to do my job?)

I can't bluff in front of the camera,

If I bluff, the audience will misunderstand the character coz of my performance.

If my performance is genuine, the audience will be moved.

I will work hard to attain that acting ability.

But, as of now, I still have too many shortcomings,

I will work very hard on overcoming my weaknesses.

Q: What kind of actor do you want to be in the future?

HB: First of all, I don't want to be called an 'actor'.

A career as an actor cant be attained by everybody.

I just want people to watch a production coz it's performed by HB. I wish that people will want to see my work, and make a habit out of it. So for my tv drama, I just want the audience to want to see it.

Q: Do you think u r destined to be an actor, that's your calling, your vocation?

HB: I don't think so in the past, but now I feel like that's the case. I have a feeling that that's all I can do, what I'm good at doing.

Q: Thinking back, what kind of drama is the very popular <mnikss> to you?

A: To me, this drama gave me the opportunity to get to know myself the best. There r a lot of ppl watching this drama.

I maybe a bit naive and dumb to think like this, but since the rating is so high, I'm very happy just to have worked on it. (smiles) And I will be concerned if the next drama doesnt have high ratings.

Q: Mr HB, do you like ladies that r similar to samsoon?

A: (eyes sparkingly) I like!

Q: What do you like about samsoon?

A: She has a passion with her work, and in love, she works very hard on those, I like this about her very much.

Q: In real life, will you fall in love with somebody like samsoon?

A: (nodding feverishly) Yes, of course!

Guest rakista29

mook sis thanks again!! muak muak muak!!! :w00t:

this is my fave...

A: She has a passion with her work, and in love, she works very hard on those, I like this about her very much.

Guest Greentea

^ raks sis, this is also my fave part :lol:

Bin still like samsoon :blush:

Cute gif :wub:

bcg5bv.gif

^*bobo* teatea, that's my fav part too!!! haha I'm soo tempted to post it in some other threads...kekeke

gosh Suna unni, where ar you?! binnie is trying his best to charm the bejesus out of all breathing female living things...but his heart is still on you!!!

hugz mcee dear!! Hihi jun_bin, renni72 and soy Have a great wkend everybody!!!!!

mnetpaba36c2b8e08nl.jpg

source: DC HB

Guest Greentea

^*bobo* teatea, that's my fav part too!!! haha I'm soo tempted to post it in some other threads...kekeke

gosh Suna unni, where ar you?! binnie is trying his best to charm the bejesus out of all breathing female living things...but his heart is still on you!!!

hugz mcee dear!! Hihi jun_bin, renni72 and soy Have a great wkend everybody!!!!!

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/1247/mn...36c2b8e08nl.jpg

source: DC HB

mook dear..it's ok..bin's heart always at samsoon aka suna's side :PThey can continue their daydreaming :lol:

Dimple :w00t:

89274rh.jpg

source: dc samsoon

the last part... :sweatingbullets: hope I'm not boring you all dearies...but it's such an adorable interview!!! :wub: :wub: tyty again junsho sweetie!!

Q: Your first leading role in a movie, in MFL, your co-star Miss LYH is a newcomer 6 years your junior, and in mnikss Miss Kim Suna is 7 years your senior. What is your thoughts on co-starring with them?

HB: I think experience can not be denied. Miss Kim Suna is my senior, and she is tremendously experienced, esp Miss Kim Suna can completely focus on her role with great concentration.

She can read the script at the scene in a few minutes and totally absorbed the scene and act it out. I was very shocked with this, so I asked her how can she just prepare the scene at the set in sucha short time with all the long lines involved?

She told me if she memorized the lines at home, she can't be as right on with her timing on the spot, so she never prepared too much at home.

Then, I try it out in MFL, I use this method. I learnt a lot and picked up many pointers fr Miss Kim Suna.

Q: What is most important to you as an actor, Mr. HB?

HB: (reply immediately) Being real/ genuine.

Q: So after you have a mastered how to act genuinely, what else will you work on?

HB: It's not how to act, but I need to get into the mood and be in character.

The audience can tell right away if I'm not trying my best and in shape, in character.

I need to think, to feel while I'm an actor or while I'm acting, that's most important.

I can not rely on the camera (to do my job?)

I can't bluff in front of the camera,

If I bluff, the audience will misunderstand the character coz of my performance.

If my performance is genuine, the audience will be moved.

I will work hard to attain that acting ability.

But, as of now, I still have too many shortcomings,

I will work very hard on overcoming my weaknesses.

Q: What kind of actor do you want to be in the future?

HB: First of all, I don't want to be called an 'actor'.

A career as an actor is cant be attained by everybody.

I just want people to watch a production coz it's performed by HB. I wish that people will want to see my work, and make a habit out of it. So for my tv drama, I just want the audience to want to see it.

Q: Do you think u r destined to be an actor, that's your calling, your vocation?

HB: I don't think so in the past, but now I feel like that's the case. I have a feeling that that's all I can do, what I'm good at doing.

Q: Thinking back, what kind of drama is the very popular <mnikss> to you?

A: To me, this drama gave me the opportunity to get to know myself the best. Theres' a lot of ppl watching this drama.

I maybe a bit naive and dumb to think like this, but since the rating is so high, I'm very happy just to have worked on it. (smiles) And I will be concerned if the next drama doesnt have high ratings.

mook dear thank ur translation

不愧是我的妾 :blush:

20070120194205hb_photo_0119_01_1_hyunbinlife.jpg

Guest hazeleyes0115

Q:玄彬先生,喜欢象三顺这样的女性吗

A:喜欢的。。

Q:喜欢三顺的哪些地方呢?

A:对工作很有热情

对工作,对恋爱都很努力的这一点,我很喜欢

Q:现实中,会有可能爱上象三顺这样的女性吗?

A:(大大的点头),会的,当然。。

translation:

this just made my day happy again! he really likes Suna! :blush: