Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Annyeong dearies~! Thanks meu sifu, Greentea, mookie, kaci, and other for the goodies~! Those Japanese magazine pictures are HOT~!!! :w00t:

annyeong, everyone :lol:

teatea, good luck on buying Tae-woong calendar. those are just gorgeous!!!

Jan. dear, I used this pic. to make a little GIF myself. Isn't he so cute in the pic?!

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p286/kaciliu/hyunbin.gif

Kaci dear, thanks for the cute GIF~! Now, I miss Kang Kook. :tears:

^ hihi kimchitina, yupyup those ar fr SQ, binnie was drinking soju with his buddy there in a HOT suit but of coz I have to just let my mind go that I'm at that table too..

this is fr memory mv bts

1148482689memoryc3d4bfbdu1.jpg

source: DC HB

yeeii... i love you binnie...

me too don't know what was written there.. i only understood the word thank you somewhere in the middle of the note..

OMO... i want the calendar...

i want binnie evryday.. hehe

Guest iheartjeonghoon

i really can't wait to watch snow queen! i wish i could put it up but i still have a lot of pending series! lol! :D

Guest rakista29

Hello and thanks everyone for posting! :P

hihi mcee, welcome back! I trust u must have done well in ur prelims! ;)

source: dc hyunbin

Komawayo to my dearies meu sifu, Greentea, mookie, chinah, Alex, and everyone else for all those captivating pictures~! I also want the calendar~!!! How can we get our hands on them?!?!? :w00t:

Mcee, glad to know that you're done with your prelims. Welcome back~! :D

thanks dearies for welcoming me back.. and thanks for the never ending goodies!!!

Guest alexthegirl62

Dear sis and teatea, thanks for the new japanese magazine pics... bin is soo manly sophisticated yet sexy...haha any dearies keepin count how many japanese mag of bin ar there lately?! I lost count!!!!

I think I've seen at least five. There have been at least two of MNIKSS and then at least three of just Binnie. But maybe I'm just all wrong. hahaha It might take a bit of backlogging to figure it out. hahaha

Annyeong! Komata for the goodies meukowz, mookie, chinah, Greentea (if they email you back about the TW calendar, let us know! heheh) and others!