Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest rakista29

woah!! after 4 days of nerve racking exams... thanks god its finally over..gosh...its good to be back..hello evryone!!1 tea sis!!! *waves* jan sis, meu sis, our dear thread mistress Ann, Annie, chinah sis..

Guest alexthegirl62

hahaha not that u gals can get me away fr my bin!! hehe :blush: good luck trying...and I'm good with sharing...while I'm huggin binnie and berserking, u gals can pat his hair or sth. :w00t:

will this do Alex?! coz in samshik days his hair is almost always gelled up...

Sweet!! Thanks for sharing Mookie!!! Whoo hoo!! And I don't think that just patting his hair will satisfy any of us. ;)

Mook dear, it's not that we want you to be away but we're just afraid that we won't be able to get a chance to even touch Binnie's shoulder. I can so picture in my mind now that when you start hugging him, you will not let ago. :P:lol:

Serenity: I agree!! She will not only not let go...she'll probably get him all wet with drool toohahahaha :lol:

07.jpg

samsoon gallery

Chinah: HAHAHAHAH hilarious!!! :wub: I've been loving ALL these "modified" pictures you guys have been posting. hehehe

And Greentea: it seems like the calendar is definitely in high demand here. Maybe we can band together and demand some?!?! What do you think girls?

Hello and thanks everyone for posting! :P

hihi mcee, welcome back! I trust u must have done well in ur prelims! ;)

As for the much sought-after calendar, I supposed those interested could go to dc hyunbin gallery website www.hyunbin.joa.cc to post for more buying information. There should be some helpful korean fans there with the English language knowledge to help with ur queries.

But meantime, lets all drool over this PB Love is in the air Valentine's month Feb wallies (2 sizes for ur pick) :wub: :wub: :wub:

2007_02_1024.jpg

2007_02_1280.jpg

source: dc hyunbin

Guest alexthegirl62

I finally have some sharesies! Um. I dunno if they've been posted before (probably) but I thought I'd share anyways.

He's totally rocking this one.

binnieinwhite.jpg

How cute is that smile?!?!

HB.jpg

Let me help you out there Binnie!

HB1.jpg

Enjoy girls! :)

Don't go too crazie Mookie! ;)

Hello and thanks everyone for posting! :P

hihi mcee, welcome back! I trust u must have done well in ur prelims! ;)

As for the much sought-after calendar, I supposed those interested could go to dc hyunbin gallery website www.hyunbin.joa.cc to post for more buying information. There should be some helpful korean fans there with the English language knowledge to help with ur queries.

But meantime, lets all drool over this PB Love is in the air Valentine's month Feb wallies (2 sizes for ur pick) :wub: :wub: :wub:

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/hyunbin/2007_02_1024.jpg

[http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/hyunbin/2007_02_1280.jpg

source: dc hyunbin

Hi dear... these wallpapers are great!!! he is so handsome and cute! hahaha... where did you get it? from PB's webbie? all korean words i don't know how to navigate... is there anymore wallpapers? or the links to them? thanks alot! :D

Dear sis!! thanks for the wallpapers, those ar just gorgeous!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

mcee, sweetie glad that u r back!! bet u passed your prelims with flying colors!! :)

haha I'm soo goin to hyungal to ask for the calendar!! :blush:

16612dcadebco1.jpg

source: DC HB

Komawayo to my dearies meu sifu, Greentea, mookie, chinah, Alex, and everyone else for all those captivating pictures~! I also want the calendar~!!! How can we get our hands on them?!?!? :w00t:

Mcee, glad to know that you're done with your prelims. Welcome back~! :D

Guest alexthegirl62

Komawayo to my dearies meu sifu, Greentea, mookie, chinah, Alex, and everyone else for all those captivating pictures~! I also want the calendar~!!! How can we get our hands on them?!?!? :w00t:

I majorly second that.

Annyeong bb!! haha I'm going to beg in hyungal!! :sweatingbullets:

Mookie: If you are successful please let us know!!

How awesome...a TW calendar for 2007. hehehe :wub:

hihi my sweeties, I have been lurking in Hyungal...haha...I saw teatea is having some success in contacting some dearies there...on her way to get her hands on the calendar.

I'm a bit weary on how to wire the $ to Korea....

if u gals r interested get into post # 115766 in HB gallery (http://hyunbin.joa.cc/)

this is just some convo there in HB gallery on the calendar...

퐁퐁 says that she`ll sell tomorrow evening one by one.

This sale order is recipt of money.

Can TT pay it account of Korea?

You can buy only one. Money is sequence receive system. You can do it?

TT, You must pay a courier service fee.

Calendar sale time is from friday at nine p.m until these is sold out.

P.S) TT, tell me your e-mail address, i'll send e-mail to you in this evening

퐁 TT, I'll consult with other person(in gal) about your calendar. plz wait a moment. ^^;; 122.36.157.195 2007/01/18 x

TT ok.Thank you. 222.191.185.167 2007/01/18 x

휘 It is lucky for you to read a 퐁퐁`s message. 211.215.214.49 2007/01/18 x

TT 휘.Can you tell me your E-mail?And,I want to know who maded the calendar is 222.191.185.167 2007/01/18 x

pong Dong-ja designed that calendar. 122.36.157.195 2007/01/18 x

휘 pyung0925@naver.com. 211.215.214.49 2007/01/18 x

TT Do you have MSN?I'm on line now. 222.191.185.167 2007/01/18 x

휘 I don`t have an msn ID. 211.215.214.49 2007/01/18 x

TT Is Dong-ja the member of DC gallery ? 222.191.185.167 2007/01/18 x

휘 yes. she is a famous person in Hyungal. 211.215.214.49 2007/01/18 x

TT Does the sell act belong to a personal act? 222.191.185.167 2007/01/18 x

휘 Calendar sell act with nul saranghae`s proposal. 211.215.214.49 2007/01/18 x

휘 Some people hold together so calendar is product. 211.215.214.49 2007/01/18 x

휘 동자(Dong-ja) designs a calendar. 퐁퐁 is a marketer who is representive of our gal.this sale sells in a personal. 211.215.214.49 2007/01/18 x