Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

OMG teatea! When was these pix taken and what wa sit taken for??? He's uberly cute in it!!! I mean both the man & the kiddo! :wub:

meu sis, i think it was taken during sq period.. :P

Thanks for the goodies my sweeties, Ann, teatea and chinah!!! *muamuamuak*

I'm very willing to kiss some behind in HB gallery to get my hands on the calendar, and will pay....how bout just ask them to put like couple on ebay?! sigh...I'm very desperate..

bb, you r not playing fair to post more than one naked bin pic when I have to help my parents packing.. how many today?! 3?! geez...badbadbadbadbadbadbb...I so cant function... :wacko:

and teatea those pics of bin with the cute toddler....sigh...that kid is very cute, but binnie just out-cute him...he's even soo good and adorable with kids...what else can we ask for in a perfect hottie?!?!?!??! not that I'm asking for more, I just want to hug him and play baseball with him...(of coz I'll be dashing to his base whenever the ball is in any play...)

meu sis, i think it was taken during sq period.. :P

Yea teatea it definitely looks like its taken during SQ from his look, but y the kid's presence? Some mother fan brought her kid along to visit Binnie on the set?? Or is he doing some CF or other events?

But anyhow, its such a cute image there! :w00t:

haha sis what if it's binnie's and mine?! I'll just confine myself in a very tiny part kekeke :w00t: so as not to be in your way with your cleaning tyty for the free housemaid service in advance, sis!! u know I luv u soo much more for that.

Jan sweetie, I seriously think u badly need a free HANDYMAN service rather than a free housemaid service ;)

Sweetie, u gotta detach ur real from the reel world :lol: Just leave Binnie in my care ok? Dun worry, he's in good hands ;)

That's my Binnie, all mine! :wub: :wub: :wub:

16_31.jpg

source: dc hyunbin