Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

thanks meu. and teatea for the photos! love the Beauity Credit gifs, he's so cute in that CF!

Jan. dear, my fingers are also all in painful tangles for crossing them too hard^-^

These few days, bay area also is very cold, too^-^ Luckily, the sun is shining and there's no snow here, so he still can play baseball^^

Thanks dearies meu sifu, Greentea, and chinah for all those lovely caps and pix~! I really like the ones from HB's Cafe Daum~! :D

kaci dear, it's been so cold here in LA too. I'm also having trouble typing now. Really hope Binnie will visit the states some day. :blush:

Korean fans are fast when it comes to PS. :lol: Here's the original poster of the movie "A Nice Day to Have an Affair. The reason why I'm posting it here is because Lee Min Ki is in it. :D

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/6449/20...36821317bw5.jpg

Credits on pix

kaci dear, it's been so cold here in LA too. I'm also having trouble typing now. Really hope Binnie will visit the states some day. :blush:

Ann, Really? LA is cold, too? In the area where I live, the temperatures during the night time were below freezing in the past few days.

scenes fr. SQ

2007_01070201(4054).jpg

2007_01070233(5797).jpg

source: DC Hyunbin

^ o my goodness Kaci! hihi and *bobo* I luvluvluv the first pic!! It's soo artsy and moody!!!

it's below zero here for me too Kaci!!! :crazy: I need my binnie to hold me and keep me warm!!! HAHAHA

Thanks teatea, sis and chinah (I luv that pic of bin with a gun...gosh just thinking of bin as a cop is making me droolzing)

hehe bb u r soo cute, get to squeeze in your fav namjas into one thread!!!!