Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Hihi, Jan, ann, Greentea, Meu., and Junsho, thanks for sharing Binnie's goodies^-^

Just watched the episode 16 with Chinese subtitles. I still feel sad >.< :(

Poor Tae-woong will think about Bo-ra every day for the rest of his life.:tears:

No more episode on next Monday. Miss Binnie already~~~

non45.jpg

source: DC Hyunbin

binnie with his bud fr ep 14 :) Kim Tae Hyun (TW's friend, they've worked together already in Spinkick) did a great job in this scene! Of coz our bin is perfect!! they really look like good friends!

e14kor070101hdtvxvidalibs6.jpg

b4abc0c7bfa9bfd5e14kor0oj1.jpg

source: DC SQ; credit: Cheese

dearsis and chinah, thanks for the gifs and goodies, pure moving gorgeousness!

haha Alex, sweetie ar u sure u have no comment? busy nosebleeding on that clip...kekeke....gosh I was wondering that if bin really knows his effect on people too, I seriously dun think he knows HOW super flawlessly captivating and gorgeous he is....great example is when he looks at CS in SQ hahaha...if he knows his glances ar THAT lethal, he would at least spare that on his bud..

hihi kaci! :) *bobo* it's sad but even TW can have a contented smile at the end, I think he feels blessed and contented to have been in a love. Maybe I'm weird, but the library bin actually moved me to most tears, I dun think a lot of ppl will think that's the saddest scene, but I always cry at odd places haha..and dear may I request for more naked bin!!! :w00t: now that I will miss him bad I need a STRONG dose!!!

Guest iheartjeonghoon

hi guys! i'm new here! hyun bin's real hot as i've seen him in kim sam soon! i'm gonna watch snow queen soon! he looks like lee dong wook in those beard! :D

Guest alexthegirl62

haha Alex, sweetie ar u sure u have no comment? busy nosebleeding on that clip...kekeke....gosh I was wondering that if bin really knows his effect on people too, I seriously dun think he knows HOW super flawlessly captivating and gorgeous he is....great example is when he looks at CS in SQ hahaha...if he knows his glances ar THAT lethal, he would at least spare that on his bud..

hahaha. I had comments...like a huge "omo!" I had to turn away from the screen when watching that clip you posted...I was :blush: ing. hehehehe.

I cannot say about the glasses...for fear of saying too much. hahaha Oh mookie..this is getting dangerous!!

thank you for all the pictures guys!

hehe getting dangerous for saying too much, Alex?! Nah, if u were reading what I rambles on most of the time to myself, u know u can never beat me saying too much!! If u r concern about it getting physically dangerous for u to look at those binnie goodies, no worries, it just take more training. I think I'll be ok though coz I've lived through my own droolz pools without drowning for bin everyday and all those palpitations and way too high heartbeats flabbergastin over his shuainess. I have a super strong healthy heart now thanks to all that binnie daily drills. It's good cardio, all gals should try it out.

e14kor070101hdtvxvidaliue1.jpg

b4abc0c7bfa9bfd5e14kor0yn3.jpg

e14kor070101hdtvxvidalifj2.jpg

source: DC SQ; credits: Cheese

Guest alexthegirl62

hehe getting dangerous for saying too much, Alex?! Nah, if u were reading what I rambles on most of the time to myself, u know u can never beat me saying too much!! If u r concern about it getting physically dangerous for u to look at those binnie goodies, no worries, it just take more training. I think I'll be ok though coz I've lived through my own droolz pools without drowning for bin everyday and all those palpitations and way too high heartbeats flabbergastin over his shuainess. I have a super strong healthy heart now thanks to all that binnie daily drills.

HAHAHAHA. Mookie: I'm glad you haven't drowned. I can see how that might be a problem. heheh But, I wanted to say that I don't think shuai is strong enough of a word to describe him. ;)

I'm sorry I don't have any good pictures to share (that you guys haven't seen already) :P

^ np bout the pix, Alex! :blush: droolz on hahaha how bout sexygorgeousmanlyshuai ?! will that do bin a tiny bit more justice?

1168074710bfa3c5b0b3eb1gm3.jpg

1168076202bfa3c5b0b3eb1hp4.jpg

sQ_zz.jpg

source: DC HB

Guest Greentea

^ ann dear, agree that bin shld take a good rest nw..but i hope to see his next project..:tears: U know him like to hide in the mountain :lol:

200701022.jpg

2007010723.jpg

source: hyunbin garden