Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest luisainfante

Just saw this in samsoon gallery :lol:

Funny moments with sunbin :blush: :lol:

MNIKSS NG clip

source: dc samsoon

:lol: i rewatch mnikss ng, bin really grown shuaier alot in SQ :blush:

totally agree! He looks skinner in earlier works like Samsoon & Spin kick. But in Millionaires first love & SQ, he sorta grew more mature & manly. :-)) Abosultely love his looks now!

Guest hazeleyes0115

hello guys! at first i was kinda confused if i should visit Binnie's thread again or not because i kept seeing pics of him with Sung Yuri here.:( but i can't help myself. lol. however,i still want him for Suna so i hope Binnie-Yuri couple fans won't get offended. i was also sad because Suna and Binnie seem so apart now. especially with the recent happenings with them Suna in MBC Awards and Binnie in KBS Awards.:(

so i just have to relive their moments. :blush:

1159850050b4abc7cfhv6.jpg

untitled-32.jpg

sunbinnewyearuy1.jpg

Guest Greentea

hello guys! at first i was kinda confused if i should visit Binnie's thread again or not because i kept seeing pics of him with Sung Yuri here.:( but i can't help myself. lol. however,i still want him for Suna so i hope Binnie-Yuri couple fans won't get offended. i was also sad because Suna and Binnie seem so apart now. especially with the recent happenings with them Suna in MBC Awards and Binnie in KBS Awards.:(

so i just have to relive their moments. :blush:

:mellow: u kept seeing bin n syr pics here.. :blink: i bet u didnt see tons of sunbin pics here in the backlogs :rolleyes:

Guest hazeleyes0115

:mellow: u kept seeing bin n syr pics here.. :blink: i bet u didnt see tons of sunbin pics here in the backlogs :rolleyes:

actually,yeah,but now there is more of bin and syr because of SQ.:(

Guest mookie

^ this is bin's thread, it's for sharing goodies of binnie may it be with suna, syr or any other artist binnie is working with. and I thought we're very good with not a lot of bombardment of other artists in bin thread, no?! a lot of syr pics?! I dun think so....maybe it's too many for u?

1167892516b4deb7c21no6.jpg

source: DC samsoon

Guest samshiki

jo , thx for the link..long time no see :P

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/hyunbin/13_11.jpg

source: dc hb

hi greentea.. been busy w/ some other stuff. :)

been updating myself abt hyunbin... ive already watched ep 1-8 of snow queen w/ subs.

and i love it ... im so into hyun bin & snow queen right now...

tho ellabel has always been saying that snow queen has a low ratings... i still like it!

must be bcoz of hyunbin, right ? hahaha! :)

Guest ellabel

hi greentea.. been busy w/ some other stuff. :)

been updating myself abt hyunbin... ive already watched ep 1-8 of snow queen w/ subs.

and i love it ... im so into hyun bin & snow queen right now...

tho ellabel has always been saying that snow queen has a low ratings... i still like it!

must be bcoz of hyunbin, right ? hahaha! :)

Hahaha!!! Even if I say that SQ has low rating, it doesnt mean I love Binnie less. :P:lol:

I'm still going to watch it but I'm still waiting for you and Brook to burn the the whole drama for me so no interruptions and waiting. Hehehe!!

Btw, did anyone know where Binnie got the rabbit that got stuck in his jeans at the KBS awards? Hahaha!!! Joke!!! :P:w00t: Dont kill me. ;) Binnie is getting hawter everyday. His facial hairs are growing on me. While waiting for SQ and to quench my Binnie thirst, I'm watching MNIKSS again. Poor me!!! Hahah!!

Guest samshiki

Hahaha!!! Even if I say that SQ has low rating, it doesnt mean I love Binnie less. :P:lol:

I'm still going to watch it but I'm still waiting for you and Brook to burn the the whole drama for me so no interruptions and waiting. Hehehe!!

Btw, did anyone know where Binnie got the rabbit that got stuck in his jeans at the KBS awards? Hahaha!!! Joke!!! :P:w00t: Dont kill me. ;) Binnie is getting hawter everyday. His facial hairs are growing on me. While waiting for SQ and to quench my Binnie thirst, I'm watching MNIKSS again. Poor me!!! Hahah!!

here's another megaupload link for dl - [HQ] KBS Awards - Best Couple Award