Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Dearsis!! Thanks for the article(s)....gosh I think other than being a korean...I wanna be a japanese now...binnie went to visit them first...and all these gorgeous mag coverage....ME WANT!!!

sigh...frankly....he's tooo shuai :wub: :wub: :wub: all these caps....each one of them...is better than portrait..

25b925f625bd25ba25be25clg9.jpg

source: HB gallery

*wave* ella ssi !! yeah...sigh and that slight grin with his side glance is only at his best bud....it's already soo lethal...I bet it's binnie's glances that killed off snow queen at the end...

hihi Romita!! welcome to join the dearie loonies here...we're a whole bunch of binnie induced air grasping...droolzdrooling...heart palpitating...maniacs here...be prepared...be very prepared!

Chinah dear, Merry Christmas~! :D

-----

Dear Lovely Girls,

Thank you so much for all of your support. I wouldn't have been able to make it this far without you all. In order to show my deepest gratitudes, here is my little present for you all. It's not much but I hope you all will enjoy it. Thanks again everyone! I'll be sure to work harder for everyone. Pleas stay healthy and be happy. Fighting! :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1166665982_10_14.jpg

Love,

Hyun Bin

Picture source: hyunbin gallery