Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

^ hahahahaha saye ssi...you are soo funny...

I'm even worse though ....I NEED the one :wub: :wub: :wub: money can't buy what to do...lets put our head together.... :huh:

sigh...in the mean time we'll droolz on TW some more then...

08_10.jpg

source: DC HB

Greentea, meumeu.....

Do you gals know that Beauty Credit has open one outlet in Vivo City? :w00t:

:blink: Ok. I'm going down Vivo City this weekend!~

And allow a little madness here... Bought this yesterday...

coenzymecm1.jpg

I have decided to wear my contact lenses while showering so that I can see the cute guy while dancing naked in the bathroom :w00t: Of course, that's after I dap the shower foam over the gir's face first :phew:

Ignore me...

Guest Greentea

Greentea, meumeu.....

Do you gals know that Beauty Credit has open one outlet in Vivo City? :w00t:

My dear big sista :) Did u check the backlog posts :unsure::P

We already knew BC opened in vivocity ;) There are 2 huge poster in BC shop.. :w00t:

I did posted a binnies siggy beauty credit postcard in previous pgs :sweatingbullets:

Yumeaki dear, so Binnie was staring at you? :w00t:

^hahaha yume...how can I ignore u when I see these words in the same sentence....cute guy....naked... :w00t:

OMG, Serenity, now you make me blush. Should I cover myself up?! :blush: Nah~ :phew:

Mookie, it will be better if the word 'naked' refers to the cute guy right?

Ok, better run off before I cause this thread to be rated unsuitable for kids :sweatingbullets:

Oh, and I so love binnie in the pics posted by your gals. Nice!

My dear big sista :) Did u check the backlog posts :unsure::P

We already knew BC opened in vivocity ;) There are 2 huge poster in BC shop.. :w00t:

I did posted a binnies siggy beauty credit postcard in previous pgs :sweatingbullets:

sorry babes....have not been ard lately.

i know binnie's in good hands ;)

so what's new? :rolleyes:

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

HB's acting is really outstanding in SNOW QUEEN. I'm just so excited for him! I love how he handles his character. <3 And not to mention his ultra hotness! :lol:

Anyway, I think I need a new wallpaper for my desktop! :P Any new ones from Snow Queen pics? :D

Guest Greentea

sorry babes....have not been ard lately.

i know binnie's in good hands ;)

so what's new? :rolleyes:

Azura sis, like wat shadow said..binnie's acting is improved alot.. :P

OMO..when u saw his tears, ur heart will melt..and saw his smile, u will be faint.. :blush:

Do u have scv ch 100 KBSworld? i think sq will be broadcast soon..Must watch..:D

I like bin's samshik image..but i find bin's tae woong image is even charming..:wub:

HB's acting is really outstanding in SNOW QUEEN. I'm just so excited for him! I love how he handles his character. <3 And not to mention his ultra hotness! :lol:

Anyway, I think I need a new wallpaper for my desktop! :P Any new ones from Snow Queen pics? :D

Dear, will this do?! :blush: there's more in the link at kbs..

paper_05_05.jpg

credit KBS

more here...http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/snowqueen/report/wallpaper/wallpaper.html

Guest Greentea

TW said the following..

yes I'm living like this coz I'm very guilty of JK's death... but it's not the reason why I live like this...

this is how I can still survive.then...at the super right timing... a tear fr bin....GOSH!! sobsob :tears:

1165433675_Untitled-35.gif

source: dc samsoon

Text credit to mookie dear

From SQ episode 8

1165433727_Untitled-36.gif

Source: samsoon gallery

This is the scene where TW's mother asked if TW is secretly loving a girl and asked him if she's pretty.

TW: Very pretty.

Mom: I'm happy. At least you still can fall in love, still can be hurt. I'm happy that you can be like anybody else. It's okay to just love somebody without her loving you back, but treat her the best you can. That's enough...don't expect much...don't think too much. Just be good to her, that's enough.

Translation credits: Anonymous

seriously how can a girl survive sucha hot glance even if it's reflected fr the rear mirror?! :huh:

their 'last' drive, Bora cant help but steal a glance at the most freaken hot and gorgeous chauffeur in the universe:

1165433789_Untitled-37.gif

source: DC samsoon gallery