Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest e.rigby

the hyunbin pic fans are so cute! i like the black&white one. the conus winter ads are yum yum too! thanks everybody for posting such lovely eye candy!

OMGOMG!!~~~*breathe~~~*drools~~*drools some more~~ Thanks junsho dear.....Conus Bin is just toooo HAWT!! :wub: :wub:

OMG :wub::w00t::wub::w00t::wub::w00t::wub:

All the drooling pix above!!!! I literally melted and need my mook sis to mop me up from all over the floor ! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

ok Meusis !!I'm slowly swimming thro my gross drools to your side of the pool....hang in there...*distracted by Conus Bin*...I'm coming!! *still droolin at Bin*

what a difference a yr makes.. :blush:

boyish sexiness :wub::wub:.............................................................................................................manly HAWTNESS :wub: :wub:

ccf4jp01ak33d03b0jm8.jpgccg4wt10ay33cd9b2gb4.jpg

Thanks dearies for sharing all these pix, especially the new drooling Conus pix~!! :w00t:

You girls have been working so hard that I don't have much of new Binnie pix to post lately. :sweatingbullets:

Still find the guy in black much better looking :blush: :blush: :wub: :wub:

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5663/11...4d1bab9bld1.jpg

source: samsoon gallery

Sifu, I have a feeling that the person who PS that pix is implying that they're gay. :wacko:

drools :wub:junsho ssi, thx for the new conus pics :P

Mini-fans :D

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/kimsams...162202346_2.JPG

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/kimsams...162202346_1.JPG

credit: samsoon gallery

Thanks dearie for the fan pix. :) Normally fans are suppose to cool people off, but these particular ones will make people (girls, in particular) feel HOT~! :w00t:

Thanks dearie for the fan pix. :) Normally fans are suppose to cool people off, but these particular ones will make people (girls, in particular) feel HOT~! :w00t:

^ hahaha so very true bb sifu thanks Greentea dear for the pic of the fans...the hotter we get the more we need the fans!! the fans get us hotter still...we're doomed..I want them bad..hope they're droolproof!! :w00t:

Guest Greentea

The Korean fans are fast to hop on any chance to PS these 2 together :lol:

Their latest work :wub:

baf1b4cfbaf1b4cf2wc8.jpg

meu ssi, thx for the latest ps pic :)

omo..look at sunbin's face, can see their cheekbone..both of them are getting slimmer now.. :tears:

Are they only drinking water without food :Pyou qing yin shui bao ;)

^ Greentea dear :blush: ....haha...yup with them full of love for each other I bet they only need air and water...

Black Conus Bin :wub: :wub:

1155889785hbfa70abto2.jpg

ccg3jkc1aa3fa885auh8.jpg

115828540111577198183fawo6.jpg

ccg3hh03aa3fada62ry6.jpg

blackconusbinwz4.jpg

credit: hyunbinchina and HB gallery

Guest ellabel

Chingu! How come u can find it when i can't??? :o All I saw were boring hyun jini pix all over the gallery.

Chingu, I dont even know if what I'm referring to is what mookie and Ann and Greentea-ssi saw.... mookie dearie is still puking up to now she cant confirm.... hahaha!!! i just believe her when she said better not see it.....

junsho, HB's conus pics are all faint-worthy...smileylust.gifsmileyfaint.gif

I wud love to have those Binnie fans tho i know it will only make me feel hot.... emoturhot.gif

The Korean fans are fast to hop on any chance to PS these 2 together

Their latest work

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/2231/baf1...af1b4cf2wc8.jpg

M chingu, they look so good in this ps pic... both are thinner already... :wub:

din i say they shud be doing a CF together...... the PB cf cud have been prefect!

Watched MNIKSS ep. 13-15 last nite.... i miss this lovely couple... cant help but observe that Sam shik looks at KSS's eyes differently from the way he looks at Hee jin's...

Saw this morning in KBS World's Entertainment program an interview with the SQ couple... the interviewer asked Binnie why he looked uncomfortable with Yuri and he said becoz they shot only 2 scenes and he doesnt know her yet.... Looking at them having pics together, Binnie keeps a distance from Yuri and he really looks uncomfortable.... like when he puts his hand on her shoulder..... :rolleyes:

So hard to click the "quote" button and most functions in soompi do not work... or is it just me... *crosseyes*

thanks for the pictures. is that a photoshop pic of his and sun ah? when is his drama ever going to be here?

Hi sweetshelly!

Yes, that is a clever photoshop pics of Binnie and Sun ah...

He's still shooting his new drama, Snow Queen....

Ann dear when is it going to be shown? would u know?

He's still shooting his new drama, Snow Queen....

Ann dear when is it going to be shown? would u know?

ella dear, I believe "Snow Queen" will be airing on Nov 13 (Monday) after "Cloud Stairway" ends :D

Hmm so Hyun Bin and Sung Yuri are still uncomfortable with each other? hehe that's weird... since he looked so comfy before with Lee Yong Hee (filming "Millionaire's first love") hehe...