Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

KBS Snow Queen BTS clip

He's super cute in the NGs :wub:

Caps from the clip:

http://hyunbin-japan.cocolog-nifty.com/pho...d/200610193.jpg

credits hyunbin garden

Thanks Meu dear!! whenever he speaks in front of the camera he's still this charming cute boy who is soo enjoying his work, but now with the stubbles and the toussled hair he's sooo super manly! best of both worlds for me I guess...hehehe :blush:

Donna sis...*wink* love your avie ;) !! gosh u're allergic to PB bin? u need to stare at him more then to get a tolerance...fainting/pantin will still happen tho..that's incurable..

he looks like a doll in those PB caps! :blush:

cant wait for those pix in gorgeous Hokkaido!! B)

AHH...hyun bin...oh goodness

hes so hot.....ahh...i will die with the image of his face in my mind....i want to marry him...

id probably explode with joy though... :wub::sweatingbullets:

Guest jade_empress

aww...hello...i'm a newbie here! i'm glad that my first post will be in hyun bin's forum... :)

God, he's so handsome!!! He's the onl guy in this world that can really mesmerize me.

I love him a lot in My name is Kim Sam-Soon... :P. He is the best...ever!!!!!

Guest ellabel

Meu chingu, thanks for the KBS SQ BTS clip....

I want to comb Binnie's hair... i hope he will uses shampoo and conditioner soon. Joke!!! :w00t::P

Hmmm.... Do you see any chemistry between Binnie and SYR from the pics? Am just curious. :rolleyes::phew:

<_<

aww...hello...i'm a newbie here! i'm glad that my first post will be in hyun bin's forum... :)

God, he's so handsome!!! He's the onl guy in this world that can really mesmerize me.

I love him a lot in My name is Kim Sam-Soon... :P. He is the best...ever!!!!!

Hihi jade_empress! On behalf of the threadmistress, SeReNiTy, welcome onboard! :)

Please feel free to post anything and everything about Binnie here. :D

Meu chingu, thanks for the KBS SQ BTS clip....

I want to comb Binnie's hair... i hope he will uses shampoo and conditioner soon. Joke!!! :w00t::P

Hmmm.... Do you see any chemistry between Binnie and SYR from the pics? Am just curious. :rolleyes::phew:

Of course he uses shampoo and conditioner! Our Samshik is a clean freak remember? ;)

Chingu, why ask the obvious? <_<

I've refrained hard from posting any non-positive comments about SQ, and so far, I've been doing great! :sweatingbullets: Please dun let all my efforts go down the drain! :(

:sweatingbullets: dear Girls.. I'd like to ask you a tiny favor, pls..

Last night, I eventually be able to regist for Daum cafe member [without knowing korean language]

just by following instructions on one website..

And then, to regist to the hbfan there's one question required to answer, and OK I can pass that..

But now.. :tears: I have no idea what to do next.. Could anyone please help me? Thank you <3<3<3

The screen cap is similar to following:

http://imgserv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/4198863_Daum_HBfan2.jpg

Sorry for taking up some space :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest p_ballereena

:sweatingbullets: dear Girls.. I'd like to ask you a tiny favor, pls..

Last night, I eventually be able to regist for Daum cafe member [without knowing korean language]

just by following instructions on one website..

And then, to regist to the hbfan there's one question required to answer, and OK I can pass that..

But now.. :tears: I have no idea what to do next.. Could anyone please help me? Thank you <3<3<3

The screen cap is similar to following:

http://imgserv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/4198863_Daum_HBfan2.jpg

Sorry for taking up some space :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

The question you have to answer is "You'll love Hyun-Bin, right?" You should be able to write your answer in English. The last part of that screen is deciding which is the larger number of the two. But this changes each time you go to the screen so next time, the question may be different- it's usually either 'which is the larger', 'which is the smaller', and sometimes, 'what is XX + XX', etc. If you see the character '큰', it's asking for the larger #. If you see the characters '작은', it's asking for the smaller #.

Good luck!

Guest ellabel

p_ballereena to the rescue.... thanks dear for assisting suzie.. tho i dont follow half of what you said... :lol:

And yes, welcome jade_empress to Binnie's thread. :)

Of course he uses shampoo and conditioner! Our Samshik is a clean freak remember? ;)

Chingu, why ask the obvious? <_<

I've refrained hard from posting any non-positive comments about SQ, and so far, I've been doing great! :sweatingbullets: Please dun let all my efforts go down the drain! :(

Samshik is a clean-freak but TW is not. :P

hahaha!!! Chingu, we are so alike.... i, too am exercising great restraint and control on the SQ coupling. :P:lol: I try my daymdest best to keep :vicx:

M chingu, emothi5.gif

The question you have to answer is "You'll love Hyun-Bin, right?" You should be able to write your answer in English. The last part of that screen is deciding which is the larger number of the two. But this changes each time you go to the screen so next time, the question may be different- it's usually either 'which is the larger', 'which is the smaller', and sometimes, 'what is XX + XX', etc. If you see the character '큰', it's asking for the larger #. If you see the characters '작은', it's asking for the smaller #.

Good luck!

Thank you soooooooo much p_ballereena :w00t::D

Wow.. I can get into the cafe now... Need sometime to get use to it..

I wish my korean would approve soon... :lol:

Thanks Meu dear!! whenever he speaks in front of the camera he's still this charming cute boy who is soo enjoying his work, but now with the stubbles and the toussled hair he's sooo super manly! best of both worlds for me I guess...hehehe :blush:

Donna sis...*wink* love your avie ;) !! gosh u're allergic to PB bin? u need to stare at him more then to get a tolerance...fainting/pantin will still happen tho..that's incurable..

he looks like a doll in those PB caps! :blush:

cant wait for those pix in gorgeous Hokkaido!! B)

Yep! Mookie sis , u got it right. In Thai, when we're joking w/ friend and saying that we're allergic to s'th, it means that we really love that thing and want it more often. :D

1.jpg

Credit : HB Gallery

OMO! Ella chin keeping :vicx: ? THE Ella chin with a glib tongue, quick reflex and razor-sharp wit keeping :vicx: ?

Poor baby, must have been hard on you. My sympathy. :lol:

Thanks suzie & p_bal for the daum cafe registration! Hehe like my E chingu , have absolutely no idea what alien language u are conversing in :D Just getting ready on my sofa waiting for any pix or news that come our way, courtesy of ur hard works above! :lol:

Kamsahamida Greentea ssi & Azura sistah for all the many drooling pix! :w00t: U gals gave me the much needed break today.. :lol::D Past few days been in such a frenzy posting I din even have time to take a good look at those pix posted! Definitely defeat the purpose of my coming into soompi! <_<

If looks can kill, I think this has got to be it! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Donna sis! :o

CAUTION: The series of PB caps are hyperallergenic! And when repeatedly exposed to the ONE offending allergen can have detrimental effects and may even lead to fatal shock! :wacko:

Mook dearie , I think everyone seems smitten here with our cloth hanger Binnie in that tee! :wub: :wub: Yup yup, be it versace or ecasrev, to ignore this endorsement sign would be deemed as an outright defiance to what the above had commanded. :w00t: