Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

:wub: so cute

Paris Baguette CF 3 - 30 Secs

source: samsoon gallery

Sheesh... missed tons of posts again. Good thing I didn't miss this cf. :D Actually, the 'cute' binnie is the one on the card that was attached to the basket. His smile... :D

Thanks for sharing the clip, Greentea. And thanks to everyone for posting numerous SQ pics. Nice physique but... er... the hair... Can be better styled imho. :sweatingbullets:

cant help but post again my fav pic..... :wub::wub::wub:...this is esp for sis Meu and Donna...lets drool tog!!

Gosh whatever that tee is ...they should ask bin endorse fast...how can he look sooo outofthisworld godly just strutting down on the set?!?!?! and a snapshot is like a magazine cover?!?! ok..Ill stop my craziely ramblin... :sweatingbullets:

1161171401061014304199c686uk2.jpg

fr HB gallery

Can't help either if this pic is shown up again :phew: 'coz I just wanna thank my Mookie sis and I also dedicate my new avie to her by return.

Cutie pie Binnie :wub: :wub: from his latest PB CF

2006.10.18_1.jpg

source: hyunbin palam

Meu sis, this is the face I can't get enough of and I'm allergic to this smile so nothing can be done but FAINT. :w00t:

BTW it seems he enjoy mopping. :lol:

EnjoyMopping.jpg

Credit : HB Gallery