Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

wow...jus wonder do u dream everynight?? :rolleyes:

the last time i heard u were dreaming abt yourself n Dongwon stranded on an island as well??? :D:rolleyes:

Er..did i tell u it was Junjin?? :P ...

Ok..since u're the expert fan here..the drama he's doing..is it melodramatic?..And he's not going for the Army soon is he?

Greentea!..thanks so much sweetie!!

Guest mookie

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/6690/namehs9.jpg

mookie ssi, u pick my fav pic :lol::lol: nvm, i still stick with my LS pic :P

mianeh mianeh mianeh :blush: Thank you thank you Greentea dearie I'll just look after/protect that binnie for u fr other foxies...cross my fingers will lend him to u when u need him.... cant control myself with black conus binnie!! we should start a wiki on 'shuai ge' and just post that pic and no words :wub::wub::wub:

Er..did i tell u it was Junjin?? :P ...

Ok..since u're the expert fan here..the drama he's doing..is it melodramatic?..And he's not going for the Army soon is he?

Greentea!..thanks so much sweetie!!

That's a sad one...get ur tissue box ready!

army? hmm...maybe after this drama? i have no idea either!

Guest ellabel

..yume babe..you sure you're not from the Mafia clan?..

Did u say Binnie with sugar on his goatee..??..*eyes crossed from sheer delight*..

We can share, can we???....slurps..!!

Azura ..i had a dream i was stranded on an island with him..i was confused i thought it was JDG..and the dimples just bowled me over..and over again..I realised it was Hyun Bin..is it somekind of a sign..?

Aigoo!!! :wacko:inez jang, how many dreams (dry or ***?) in islands do you have? and, you are conveniently and luckily alone with your flavor of the month namja. :lol:

Since it's your dream, I wond meddle who you are with.. just make sure, you leave some to us.... I hope we dont dream of the same namja in an island in the same nite. :w00t:

cojung - 4th from 2nd row

PDonna/yumeaki/inez - goatee (ok gals, i will paste the same pic 3 time with name on it)

ellabel - goatee/MFL pic

suzie - seig man with red shirt

meukowz - 2nd from the right last row

mookie - last one from 3rd row

That's all ?? I'm going to do it later.. B)

Greentea ssi, i'm confused?? Whcih gotee/MFL pic?

I dont wanna share anymore with yume and PDonna tho i love that gotee/as if-crying pic of Binnie. Three is a crowd. :P

:D ..yume babe..you sure you're not from the Mafia clan?..

Did u say Binnie with sugar on his goatee..??..*eyes crossed from sheer delight*..

We can share, can we???....slurps..!!

Ssshhh...... Not so loud about my true identity...

And for goodness sake! Just when I was saying that I'm a good girl (or at least I HOPE to be one...), you have to push me to the dark side, sending my mind wild with thoughts of sugar on his goatee?! <_<

cojung - 4th from 2nd row

PDonna/yumeaki/inez - goatee (ok gals, i will paste the same pic 3 time with name on it)

ellabel - goatee/MFL pic

suzie - seig man with red shirt

meukowz - 2nd from the right last row

mookie - last one from 3rd row

That's all ?? I'm going to do it later.. B)

Greentea, you are one nice gal to do these for us. Anyway, like I said, I will just step down and leave PDonna and inez to fight over the stubs. I will choose another goatee (albeit a lot more shorter) so that you don't have to add extra pics then. I will choose the pic on the last row, fifth from left. That happens to be my wallpaper currently.

But if you intend to add more pics, why not make it into a wallpaper? (Did I just hear someone screaming about increased workload?) Haha, just a suggestion to satiate my desire to see more binnies at one glance. Anyway, if you are considering that, let me know if you need help in finding pics. Don't mind cropping...it's a droolable job.

Oh, and thanks for posting the news from Xinmin daily. Many of the points are quite true!

Guest gingerbread

:sweatingbullets: I done it :wacko:..pardon me if i missed out any of u gals's name

Final one :P

name2fn6.jpg

*Muak Muak* Sarang hae yo, greentea-sijie! :D

Mianneh to the rest for 'chopping' two pics ... but then again, bin and I are wearing the couple :wub: clothes *qing lu zhuang*, thus ginger die die must have that two pics reserved exclusively to myself. :rolleyes:

Guest mookie

:sweatingbullets: I done it :wacko:..pardon me if i missed out any of u gals's name

Final one :P

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3620/name2fn6.jpg

Thank you soo much for your hard work Greentea ssi !! big02sr6.gif muamuamua :w00t: u r the best!!

hehe I still get my ahjussi bin!! yay! one to drool on during the day and one to sweetdream me at nite!

I bet that reporter fr Xinmin daily is a smartie gal with tremendous taste like us (maybe she is one of our sporean dearies here ;) )...haha...the article is soo right on!

on a side note...to PD or hairdresser of SQ for binnie...these Daddy Long Legs bins still look yummiliciously high schoolish to me WITHOUT the helmet hair :crazy:

capture0269244026mv0.jpg

capture0356247b89bs1.jpg

this one is for u cojung ssi :w00t:

capture00482562dcvq2.jpg

1159977949capture004925995dur3.jpg

1159977884263c54wm5.jpg

credit dc samsoon gallery

Guest mookie

Playboys Baseball Team - Try to search for Binnie..:lol:

b4ebb1b8b0edobb4ebc7c3bab8nl4.jpg

Source: hyunbin gallery

Serenity dear, wow I'm squinting my eyes..is he the second one fr the right in black uniform standin? cant really tell but that guy looks most dashin!