Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

muamuamua my meumeu ssi...u just pulled the trigger with the pix..

I think my heart stopped....only resuscitation fr binnie can bring me back....so long my foxy dearies.....

Thanks meu sifu for working hard to post those Snow Queen pix~! :wub:

Cojung dear, I would like to ride with Binnie on the rollercoaster~! :wub: OK, I'm snatching back my title from Ellabel dear as the Colored Wolf with the Darkest Hue~!!! :w00t:

PDonna, where have you been? Glad to see you back in Binnie's thread. :D

Another Snow Queen BTS pix. People seem to like to take pix of Binnie from his behind. :phew::w00t:

leavingpc2.jpg

Original size

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/hyunbin/leaving.jpg

Who wants fresh hot bread?!

1156546216_1.jpg

Source: hyunbin gallery

01_2.jpg

Personally, I really dislike the straight hair spotted on him (the one he has on his b'day party and when he was acting as a high school kid at the beginning of Snow Queen). But in this upcomng drama? I just love the way the hair was styled. Plus those stubs on his chin and his expression? Otokorashii...

So manly *drool*

Guest mookie

Thanks meu sifu for working hard to post those Snow Queen pix~! :wub:

Cojung dear, I would like to ride with Binnie on the rollercoaster~! :wub: OK, I'm snatching back my title from Ellabel dear as the Colored Wolf with the Darkest Hue~!!! :w00t:

PDonna, where have you been? Glad to see you back in Binnie's thread. :D

hahaha Serenity dearie, u're showing ur true color wolf self AT LAST!!! about time huh?

ok lets see how the battle of the foxes for romantic date at samsamland with binnie goes...

Gingerbread ssi, though she's the highly respected color wolf of the pack, thanks to advice fr Serenity we all prepared a Binnie backside pic to get her..

Serenity dear, usu in her proper pretty baby self has a secret collection of certain binnie body parts that we all go berserk..

Meu and Ellabel ssi will prob chingu-up and 'sparkle' us all blind..

Greentea ssi will gently and lovingly say her 'my bin~' to the 17 second clip and all our hearts will melt..

Cojung ssi has her collection of tonguey binnie...our knees will get weak...

P-bal and Poem ssi can read their love letters to binnie in Korean, we're no match..

yumeaki may wear a tubetop and showoff her pretty tummy

Azura ssi will bring her collection of naked hotties to distract us..

and poor mookie has nth but drools and she'll sit in her little pool of grossness and waggle her tail enjoying the show... :w00t:

all the other foxes, feel free to enter the battle if u have a killer weapon...u'll get a dreamride with binnie!

p924002928323929oz1.jpg

Mookie dear, you really amuse me~! :lol: You are ONE certified colored wolf as you have studied each of your opponents "skills"~! I say your dangerous weapon is your pool of drools as it can wash away all of the other colored foxes. Once your opponents are gone, you win~! :D

Guest mookie

Mookie dear, you really amuse me~! :lol: You are ONE certified colored wolf as you have studied each of your opponents "skills"~! I say your dangerous weapon is your pool of drools as it can wash away all of the other colored foxes. Once your opponents are gone, you win~! :D

haha dear, gosh how can u spell my cunning plan out!! :crazy: still it depends on whether I can survive all your foxy attacks...u know u'll get me with one of your binnie tushies shots...sigh.. and I really dont wanna use my gross attack on u gals (till absolutely necessary..hehe)

as it's suna's bday we should post some PS pix of them huh? :w00t:

2ad4300rd5.jpg

2ad634aas7.jpg

2ae433ajg5.jpg

fr samsoon gallery

hahaha Serenity dearie, u're showing ur true color wolf self AT LAST!!! about time huh?

ok lets see how the battle of the foxes for romantic date at samsamland with binnie goes...

Gingerbread ssi, though she's the highly respected color wolf of the pack, thanks to advice fr Serenity we all prepared a Binnie backside pic to get her..

Serenity dear, usu in her proper pretty baby self has a secret collection of certain binnie body parts that we all go berserk..

Meu and Ellabel ssi will prob chingu-up and 'sparkle' us all blind..

Greentea ssi will gently and lovingly say her 'my bin~' to the 17 second clip and all our hearts will melt..

Cojung ssi has her collection of tonguey binnie...our knees will get weak...

P-bal and Poem ssi can read their love letters to binnie in Korean, we're no match..

yumeaki may wear a tubetop and showoff her pretty tummy

Azura ssi will bring her collection of naked hotties to distract us..

and poor mookie has nth but drools and she'll sit in her little pool of grossness and waggle her tail enjoying the show... :w00t:

all the other foxes, feel free to enter the battle if u have a killer weapon...u'll get a dreamride with binnie!

Haha our funny gal has just done it again! I really had a good laugh there :lol:

Mookie sweetie, thanks for giving us an idea on how we're faring in this fierce competition so far. :lol:

However, I must say although there's smooth execution of excellent diplomacy tactics giving as an illusion of all evenly-matched finalists there, I am greatly disillusioned of my chance of winning (albeit slim to start) & totally in awe with your display of humor there (not to mention drowning in your literary drools!)! :lol::lol: In view of Binnie's current gloom for SQ shooting, I hate to admit, but you ARE the brightest, most colorful, darkest colour hues & wolfiest wolf here to 'howl' our Binnie out of his depression now! smileybow7mw.gif

Personally, I really dislike the straight hair spotted on him (the one he has on his b'day party and when he was acting as a high school kid at the beginning of Snow Queen). But in this upcomng drama? I just love the way the hair was styled. Plus those stubs on his chin and his expression? Otokorashii...

So manly *drool*

Orh yume u dun like him in straight hair? Hehe but I find him extremely cute & boyish :wub: :wub: At least his look is more convincing than BYJ's highschooler look in Winter Sonata! :wacko:

But I love his manly style too :wub: :wub: How about this? Back to back, triple the dose! :w00t:

ssagaji_060930.jpgimg_sub05_01_blue1_copy.jpg

source: hyunbin gallery

I second meu meu sifu's suggestion to mookie. :D

Binnie is taking a peak at the colored wolves in the competition. He probably only sees mookie dear because the rest of the wolves have already been washed away by her drool. :w00t:

25b125e425b425d925b825ae25b725ce25c625ee25c425a125b42ab9.jpg