Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

Binnie's necklace :P

hb01.JPG

meukowz sshi, this is my fav looks from his latest cyon cf :blush:

cn1ut.jpg

credit:dc samsoon

Guest MooBua

Azura ---> Thanks for the link.:) Series MNIKSS is going to Japan. I'm sure that this series will be in high rating and most of the girl in Japan are crazy in love with Binnie. ;)

meukowz & Greentea ----> May I show you my favorite Binnie's look. :blush:

HB002.jpg

meukowz & Greentea ----> May I show you my favorite Binnie's look. :blush:

%7Boption%7DHB002.jpg%7Boption%7D

Haha MooBua dear, I think I can pretty much tell from your siggy... Has to be one of the 3 there! :lol:

But I'm curious, who's the one in ur avatar? :o

Guest Greentea

Haha MooBua dear, I think I can pretty much tell from your siggy... Has to be one of the 3 there! :lol:

But I'm curious, who's the one in ur avatar? :o

meukowz sshi, moobua sshi's avatar is bin.. He looks young :lol: tat pic was taken during 2003.. ;)

Later 3.00am :sweatingbullets: is korea vs france :P Dae han min guk :lol:

Guest sheiklin

haven been here for awhile...hello ppl...

miss u all so much...

:)

i think i'm kinda slow but just to share to those who dunno...

Singapore's Local Channel is going to show My Name is Kim Sam Soon!!!

kekekek i really hope more singaporeans will know who Binnie is...

and i hope that my friends will stop thinking that "she is" is a malay song when my phone rings. :crazy:

hope korea wins later!!!

i think i'm kinda slow but just to share to those who dunno...

Singapore's Local Channel is going to show My Name is Kim Sam Soon!!!

kekekek i really hope more singaporeans will know who Binnie is...

and i hope that my friends will stop thinking that "she is" is a malay song when my phone rings. :crazy:

hope korea wins later!!!

hehehe i also saw the long Ch U trailer & so excited to see tht they already got MNIKSS !! ~ :w00t:

dunno when they are going to show it but it'll definitely give exposure to Binnie ! ~ ;)

can't wait for the Korean match later ! ~ hope they win France too !! ~ B)

Guest missjaclyn

Hi there all HyunBin's fans...

S.Korea 1 - 1 France!! Dae Han Min Guk!!! Dae Han Min Guk!!! (wearing Red n cheering for them just now..)Park Ji Sung scored in the 81st minute!! It was nerve-wrecking but a deserved draw for S.Korea considering France did very well in the 1st half!! So, the chances for S.Korea to go thru to the knockout stages would be as clear as the blue sky if Togo VS the Swiss would be a draw later today!!

sheiklin, ur friends thought that "she is" is a malay song?!!! I can't get it? Which part sounds like it anyway??!!! Emm,u must had a tough time promoting our Binnie to them,right?! Hheh...it's funny though having them to think it's malay song...But,nonetheless..MNIKSS has a very great OST indeed!! Just blast the the whole soundtrack in front of ur friends...hehehe :w00t:

Guest BAE--CHA

This man is SEXXIE =9 I'm watching My lovely Samsoon and he's so cute. Especially with his haird down. YUMMY =)

meukowz sshi, moobua sshi's avatar is bin.. He looks young :lol: tat pic was taken during 2003.. ;)

Later 3.00am :sweatingbullets: is korea vs france :P Dae han min guk :lol:

OMO, it's him afterall! Haha, must be my age! :D

Dearie, u must have grabbed some nice sleep since ur Dae han min guk managed a draw there! ;)

Guest Greentea

OMO, it's him afterall! Haha, must be my age! :D

Dearie, u must have grabbed some nice sleep since ur Dae han min guk managed a draw there! ;)

At least korea managed a draw :sweatingbullets: Dun understand why let Ahn jung hwan came out for last 10 min :fury:

old pic :)

2006-06-18-0.jpg

credit:hyunbin-palam