Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Hi Greentea ----> Long time no visit this thread. Thanks for your always kind posting a nice pic.

World Cup is already started and South Korea is going to start a first game tomorrow against Togo.

Good luck for them!!! :)

Hi Hi MooBua! Really long time no see! Welcome back! :D

Yes, I think Binnie may be staying for that match as well!

So anybody out there who's watching the match on TV, pls remember to keep a lookout for a young n dashing Asian man in the spectator stand, who knows, you may just be looking into the eyes of Binnie! ;)

edit: sorry greentea-ssi, I've no idea we were writing the exact same text hehe. :D

Guest MooBua

Welcome back, MooBua Long time no see. :P

Tomorrow is the great day for korean, wonder bin or other korean stars will watch it live in germay :D

ps: I dun have World Cup channel :tears: , anyone have suscribe it? Maybe can notice on the audience seat, maybe can bin in the crowd. :lol:

Hi Hi MooBua! Really long time no see! Welcome back! :D

Yes, I think Binnie may be staying for that match as well!

So anybody out there who's watching the match on TV, pls remember to keep a lookout for a young n dashing Asian man in the spectator stand, who knows, you may just be looking into the eyes of Binnie! ;)

edit: sorry greentea-ssi, I've no idea we were writing the exact same text hehe. :D

Greentea / meukowz ----> Thank you so much for welcoming me back!!!... Both of you are so nice...I'm really appreciated. :D

Luckily for me that all matches are live in Thailand, so I can watch from the beginning till the final. And tomorrow, I'm afraid that I will not focus on the match cause keep an eye on Binnie to the audience seat is more interesting... ;) ..and maybe I can look into his eyes... :w00t:

Guest cojung

Hi Greentea ----> Long time no visit this thread. Thanks for your always kind posting a nice pic.

World Cup is already started and South Korea is going to start a first game tomorrow against Togo.

Good luck for them!!! :)

Hi..Moobua. What's up, gal? I'm so proud of Thailand. We have totally 64 matches of worldcup live broadcast :lol: but no team there :sweatingbullets:

I guess, u must be sleepy working during the day. Just peeking on Binie web page to keep your eyes opening B)

Go Go Go :lol: Dae han min guk :P

1150118153_parisworldcup.jpg

credit:www.hyunbin30.com

The korean stars really stand united in cheering their team, we've seen just about all the A-list stars putting on their red shirts n willing their team on. :)

But of course, noone looks better than our binnie! :blush:

Greentea / meukowz ----> Thank you so much for welcoming me back!!!... Both of you are so nice...I'm really appreciated. :D

Luckily for me that all matches are live in Thailand, so I can watch from the beginning till the final. And tomorrow, I'm afraid that I will not focus on the match cause keep an eye on Binnie to the audience seat is more interesting... ;) ..and maybe I can look into his eyes...

Hi..Moobua. What's up, gal? I'm so proud of Thailand. We have totally 64 matches of worldcup live broadcast :lol: but no team there

I guess, u must be sleepy working during the day. Just peeking on Binie web page to keep your eyes opening B)

Haha we too, have live telecasts with no team on the German ground! :sweatingbullets:

Guest MooBua

Hi..Moobua. What's up, gal? I'm so proud of Thailand. We have totally 64 matches of worldcup live broadcast :lol: but no team there :sweatingbullets:

My dear sister cojung :D ---> Kick off time in Thailand tomorrow for South Korea against Togo is 20.00 hrs and I will follow the next match, France against Switzerland, around 23.00 hrs. It's not too late for me to go to the bed when the game is finished. So, no problem for me on the next working day. ;) And if I feel sleepy, of course Binnie web page is the best solution. :P

p.s. : I'm now waiting for match USA against Czech Republic, time around 23.00 hrs. :)

The korean stars really stand united in cheering their team, we've seen just about all the A-list stars putting on their red shirts n willing their team on. :)

Haha we too, have live telecasts with no team on the German ground! :sweatingbullets:

meukowz ---> Ya, no one looks better than our Binnie. :P So, it's not too hard for me to find him on the audience seat. ;)

Guest jisung

Loving the pictures. HB is so cute. So is there any news on him lately? I feel that he's taking more photo shot offers these days then movies and dramas.

Yeah, miss seeing him in either! Great to see him in both! :)

Guest yg4lyfe

Hey Samgirl

thatz great!!!! awww me want that DVD set too!!

But to tell the truth, i dont lyk that gerl Lee Yeon Hee at all!!!! -_-

Sun Ah and Hyun Bin look wayyyy better!!!! xD

Oh guyz, so Hyun Bin can realli play the piano??????

cuz i saw the NGs, and some new nonstop, Hyun Bin play the piano pretty well! So can any1 confirm that???? thnx :)

Yeah, miss seeing him in either! Great to see him in both! :)

Sweetie u've been pretty elusive these days huh?

It's so hard trying to catch u around for a nice chat... :(

hehehehe ^^^^^^^

thatz great!!!! awww me want that DVD set too!!

But to tell the truth, i dont lyk that gerl Lee Yeon Hee at all!!!! -_-

Sun Ah and Hyun Bin look wayyyy better!!!! xD

Oh guyz, so Hyun Bin can realli play the piano??????

cuz i saw the NGs, and some new nonstop, Hyun Bin play the piano pretty well! So can any1 confirm that???? thnx :)

Apparently he had some piano lessons when he was very young but had not been practising since. According to reports, he had a 3-month crash course in piano to refresh his skills for his role in MNIKSS. :)

Guest Galchi

Love these pics..worth a second, thrid, fouth, fifth, ...... LOOK! **DROOLING**

normal_samsiki.jpg

credit to all who uploaded the pics intially...Thanks!

I love how he looks in this scene from My Name is Kim Sam Soon but I don't like this scene :crazy: only if Kim Sun Ah is the one in this scene, will totally go jumping...he's so fresh looking here :rolleyes:

Guest Greentea

Stay tune for tonight Korea VS Togo match SG time 21:00 :D Go Korean team :lol: Bin’s buddy or idol Ahn Jung Hwan will be in the match :)

MFL pics

2006-06-11-1.jpg

2006.6.10_4.jpg

credit:http://hyunbin.quu.cc/blog

Guest MooBua

He looks hot in these smoking gifs :w00t: but dun smoke like this in real life :tears:

Greentea ---> Another hot smoking version...SO COOL!!!... and I also hope he does not smoke like this in his real life.. :tears:

1145726146_2.jpg

credit : hyunbin.tk

Guest yg4lyfe

Apparently he had some piano lessons when he was very young but had not been practising since. According to reports, he had a 3-month crash course in piano to refresh his skills for his role in MNIKSS. :)

oh no wonder y he looks so professional!!! :rolleyes:

thnx fo the info! :lol: