Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Azura

Shhhh, Azura, dun even suggest! :vicx:

Can u imagine millions of Binnie fans jumping into the tub and crashing our poor lad there! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I'm still looking for his new drama in September! ;)

hahaha....i knew you and i will be the first few to jump in there :D

Guest kobsk89

Loving the pictures. HB is so cute. So is there any news on him lately? I feel that he's taking more photo shot offers these days then movies and dramas.

Guest bigong mama

Have never seen this picture before of him been makeup on MNIKSS set..can't see his front profile but can spot him easily even only his back profile are taken cos he has such a nice shape...wish I can cuddle him... :blush:

Guest yufeifei

Hyun Bin oh Hyun Bin! When are you coming back from your vacation? We miss you terribly! Anyone knows if Binnie has a personal web? He should..it'll be great to see a blog or something on his vacation...complete with pics...that'll be so great!

Guest yufeifei

Love these pics..worth a second, thrid, fouth, fifth, ...... LOOK! **DROOLING**

singles6[20050409015210].jpg

voguegirl1[20050409014708].jpg

I just love this one...so serious yet, full of charm!

voguegirl2[20050409014708].jpg

958_cby0131_91.jpg

05ss14.jpg

hyunbin1147761323_BFF4B4F3.jpg

normal_hyunbin1148447615_BEE2B6FB.jpg

samsoon100347on1.jpg

normal_samsiki.jpg

credit to all who uploaded the pics intially...Thanks!

Guest MooBua

2006.6.12_4.jpg

Credit: hyunbin.quu.cc

Hi Greentea ----> Long time no visit this thread. Thanks for your always kind posting a nice pic.

World Cup is already started and South Korea is going to start a first game tomorrow against Togo.

Good luck for them!!! :)

Guest Greentea

Hi Greentea ----> Long time no visit this thread. Thanks for your always kind posting a nice pic.

World Cup is already started and South Korea is going to start a first game tomorrow against Togo.

Good luck for them!!! :)

Welcome back, MooBua :) Long time no see. :P

Tomorrow is the great day for korean, wonder bin or other korean stars will watch it live in germay :D

ps: I dun have World Cup channel :tears: , anyone have suscribe it? Maybe can notice on the audience seat, maybe can bin in the crowd. :lol: