Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest ysboey

ok gals...managed to call his office awhile ago.

spoke to a lady, don't really speak English well.

This is my questions and her answers...

Q:May i know where is Mr Hyunbin now?

Ans: he's not in Korea.

Q: May i know where is he?

Ans: I dunno <_<

Q: Is there any plan for his Birthday Celebration in September?

Ans: Sorry, we dunno yet. <_<

I ended the conversation by saying, please tell Mr Hyunbin that he has many fans in Asia.

And we hope to see him soon. :rolleyes:

Oh ya, if u gals can speak Japanese, maybe u can try calling.

bcos when i told the lady i'm calling from oversea, the first thing she ask me wheather am i a Japanese fan.

maybe she know Japanese better than English. :rolleyes:

Gal, you are one brave soul, a joy to have in the forum, big thank you for feeding us first hand news.........

Hope you can speak to binnie in person next time FIGHTING......

Guest chiahooi

I heard my friend said Hyun Bin had married the leading actress in Super Rookies, does anyone know is it true? But I didn't get any information about this news in this forum. So, I need to confirm!!!! Is not like I'm heartbreaking or sad, but I'm shocked if this really happened and I didn't know it at all!

I heard my friend said Hyun Bin had married the leading actress in Super Rookies, does anyone know is it true? But I didn't get any information about this news in this forum. So, I need to confirm!!!! Is not like I'm heartbreaking or sad, but I'm shocked if this really happened and I didn't know it at all!

Hi chiahooi, welcome to the thread. :)

Where did your friend hear this information? Hyun Bin is still single as far as fans know.

Han Ga In, the lead actress in Super Rookies, is married to actor Yun Jung Hoon. :)

Guest Azura

i saw MLF yah..it was good...he looked so hot...@_@

there's not a lot of his new pic huh?? except for the pic of the new CF...

wait..he's on vacation now?? where's he at??

Where he is now?....is still a mystery. nobody knows. :)

but one thing we knew was he's at Europe now. :D