Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

edit: sorry greentea-ssi, I didn't know we were posting the same pics! :lol:

I guess we dun mind see these CF screencaps nth times cos bin looks very shuai n gorgeous in it :blush:

Repost

38086_b.jpg

source:baidu

Guest nam87

You mentioned here that he's in vacation. Where is he right now, in Europe? I heard that Playboys Baseball Team was there. Is he not back yet in Korea by this time?

are they having any match now?

You mentioned here that he's in vacation. Where is he right now, in Europe? I heard that Playboys Baseball Team was there. Is he not back yet in Korea by this time?

are they having any match now?

It's said that he's holidaying in Europe and has not returned to Korea yet, but I didn't hear about the 'Playboys' baseball team being there as well? :huh:

Or maybe I'm ill-informed. :)

Currently, the team is not lined up for any matches. Poem & p_bal, please correct me if I'm wrong! :sweatingbullets:

hi all... im newbie :P ...

Hi hahnoda! On behalf of our threadmistress, SeReNiTy, would like to extend our warm welcome to you! Feel free to share all ur thoughts on Binnie with us here! :D

Guest Greentea

It's said that he's holidaying in Europe and has not returned to Korea yet, but I didn't hear about the 'Playboys' baseball team being there as well? :huh:

Or maybe I'm ill-informed. :)

Currently, the team is not lined up for any matches. Poem & p_bal, please correct me if I'm wrong! :sweatingbullets:

meukow sshi, i'm second to it :) I think Bin is having a personal trip in europe not for work ;)

WI8O4871.jpg

credit:hyunbin gallery

hi, would like to ask if "ireland" is a good series? and does anyone have "she's on duty (HQ) " with eng sub.? pls. upload, it disappeared at clubbox samshiki. the one at youtube has a poor quality. :)

Guest Azura

meukow sshi, i'm second to it :) I think Bin is having a personal trip in europe not for work ;)

Greentea...any idea when will Bin be back??

It's been a loooooong holiday for him. :D

Guest Greentea

Greentea...any idea when will Bin be back??

It's been a loooooong holiday for him. :D

Azura,I have no idea when bin will be coming bk to korea :) but I think probably soon :D We miss him so much :P

Guest Azura

Azura,I have no idea when bin will be coming bk to korea :) but I think probably soon :D We miss him so much :P

same here.....

same here.....

It's about time...

It's been too long a wait for us... :(

Binnie with his love interests in Ireland & MNIKSS.

21427739_397x1908.jpg

060520192933_0001.jpg

hyunbin gallery

Hehe Azura, I'm just curious...

This pic, is it something wrong with my pc, or has it been intentionally tampered with to block off the person to Binnie's left by the shade? :rolleyes:

Guest kajary

hiiiii girls :D~!!!... how are you all?! sorry... don't really have time to write when i'm on soompi :/.. aww... that's so sad~

but thx for all the binie pics... even though i can't save them all >_<'' time~ ugh... :/...

*eeks* i read that hyunbin will be in a drama again? is that true? aww.. that would be so cool >_< *wanna see him again*... are there some further information about it?

i just started to watch MNIKSS again... hehe ^^'' i havn't even count how much i watched it till today

i read that hyunbin will be in a drama again? is that true? aww.. that would be so cool >_< *wanna see him again*... are there some further information about it?

여우야 뭐하니 (What's Up, Fox?)

September 2006~ [MBC]

[Cast: Hyun Bin]

PD: Kwon Seok-Jang / WRITER: Kim Do-Woo

credits to TwitchFilm.Net

same writer as My Name Is Kim SamSoon ! ~ ;)

only HyunBin is confirmed for now i think .

Guest kajary

여우야 뭐하니 (What's Up, Fox?)

September 2006~ [MBC]

[Cast: Hyun Bin]

PD: Kwon Seok-Jang / WRITER: Kim Do-Woo

credits to TwitchFilm.Net

same writer as My Name Is Kim SamSoon ! ~ ;)

only HyunBin is confirmed for now i think .

ahhh :) thx for this! i don't really like the title :/'' it's sounds... strange i think... and september? aww :/... we have to wait very long~ that's cruel....