Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

I finally saw chocolate phone but no sight of bin or kth and the word "Cyon" in the brochure :tears::tears:

They used Caucasian in chocolate CF :crazy::ph34r::wacko:

http://chocolate.lgmobile.com/sg/main.html

Why we have different version :tears::(

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8624/choc1ia.jpg

Singapore always gets the commercials / promotions wif non Asians for such things ~ :tears:

i guess most countries outside Korea will do the same .

anyways , the Lg phones outside Korea is not known as Cyon so tht's ok i guess , but it's really sad i mean China & HongKong still haf the Lg Choc posters wif the Korean stars ! ~ why not our country ! ~ :rolleyes:

Guest discreed

Singapore always gets the commercials / promotions wif non Asians for such things ~ :tears:

i guess most countries outside Korea will do the same .

anyways , the Lg phones outside Korea is not known as Cyon so tht's ok i guess , but it's really sad i mean China & HongKong still haf the Lg Choc posters wif the Korean stars ! ~ why not our country ! ~ :rolleyes:

oh so cyon = lg.. haha I saw hyun bin's lg posters when i was in beijing 2 weeks ago and i was thinking "I thought Hyun bin endorses cyon.. when did it become lg" haha so i see... the hyun bin lg posters were all over the place in beijing.. haha sg should just do the same too man.. if they had it here, I wouldn't have had pple laughing at me at the airport in beijing when i took pics with hyun bin's poster over there :P

btw, just wondering what hyun bin is doing now.. cuz it seems like he aint as hot as he used to be in Korea.. hardly see his posters around when I was in Korea last week..

Guest Greentea

Binnie's LG chocolate poster on a Hong Kong commuter bus. One fan took this pic yesterday.

wallbash5kz.gifI want to see bin's LG chocolate poster on our public transporation like buses and mrt too so that brighten me a fresh day ahead :lol::lol:

oh so cyon = lg.. haha I saw hyun bin's lg posters when i was in beijing 2 weeks ago and i was thinking "I thought Hyun bin endorses cyon.. when did it become lg" haha so i see... the hyun bin lg posters were all over the place in beijing.. haha sg should just do the same too man.. if they had it here, I wouldn't have had pple laughing at me at the airport in beijing when i took pics with hyun bin's poster over there :P

btw, just wondering what hyun bin is doing now.. cuz it seems like he aint as hot as he used to be in Korea.. hardly see his posters around when I was in Korea last week..

yea Lg mobile shd be known as Cyon in Korea . just like in Korea , the SamSung phones are referred to as AnyCall but here we knw them as SamSung only haha . if only we can get to see such Lg posters wif the Korean stars in Singapore , i'd specially go over to tht place just to take a pic or if it's near my place , i'd pass by it everyday haha , if not at least once a week ~ :sweatingbullets:

He's back to school after MFL, and is now holidaying in Europe. :)

Hello fellow singaporeans: Greentea, syah4brit & discreed! :D

Guess we are the deprived lot for this purpose! :(

i guess we aren't the only deprived lot ! ~ :phew:

Thailand fans don't get the Korean Cfs & posters too , i knw it's the same case in Germany as well . n i believe the rest of Europe & probably the rest of South East Asia as well .

but the thing is.... one Cf was shot in Malaysia right ? i wonder whether when White Choc is out , tht Cf will be shown in Malaysia & our country too ? ~ :unsure: , but i dun think so.... any1 buying the Lg Choc phone ? ~ i feel like buying but wait until the price drop maybe haha .

i guess we aren't the only deprived lot ! ~ :phew:

Thailand fans don't get the Korean Cfs & posters too , i knw it's the same case in Germany as well . n i believe the rest of Europe & probably the rest of South East Asia as well .

but the thing is.... one Cf was shot in Malaysia right ? i wonder whether when White Choc is out , tht Cf will be shown in Malaysia & our country too ? ~ :unsure: , but i dun think so.... any1 buying the Lg Choc phone ? ~ i feel like buying but wait until the price drop maybe haha .

yup you're right! I didn't see Binnie in the Chocolate CF shown in Germany. All angmohs!

But will you really buy the phone?? I mean it's really really sleek and cool looking, but for that price tag attached, the specs are nothing much to cry out for. I'll probably give it a miss unless it drops to 200 maybe hehe ... :D Ok, I know I'm dreaming... :w00t:

Guest bigong mama

Wow...the first anniversary thing that the korean fans did was indeed a nice thought towards the cast of MNIKSS... The cast would be happy to know how fans still so fond of them after a year... :)

yup you're right! I didn't see Binnie in the Chocolate CF shown in Germany. All angmohs!

But will you really buy the phone?? I mean it's really really sleek and cool looking, but for that price tag attached, the specs are nothing much to cry out for. I'll probably give it a miss unless it drops to 200 maybe hehe ... :D Ok, I know I'm dreaming... :w00t:

dun think will buy now until can get a good deal or price haha but i really need to change phone already & tht stylish look is tempting me but of cus i wun buy it when the price is still tis high ! ~ :sweatingbullets:

or if i decide to get another phone instead of tis one , just to be able to hold & feel the phone @ the mobile store is gd enuf already ! ~ :phew:

wow!! discreed, you went to beijing as well...

I think hyun bin is still very HOT in Korea & Asia country.

I find Singapore is kind of slow when talking about K-dramas stuff unlike other Asia country... This is why we need to come to soompi to get more info. :P

yea Lg mobile shd be known as Cyon in Korea . just like in Korea , the SamSung phones are referred to as AnyCall but here we knw them as SamSung only haha . if only we can get to see such Lg posters wif the Korean stars in Singapore , i'd specially go over to tht place just to take a pic or if it's near my place , i'd pass by it everyday haha , if not at least once a week ~ :sweatingbullets:

OH.. syah4brit

I didn't know that SamSung phones are referred to as AnyCall .... haha I am using SamSung phone because of the influence from Korea dramas.... my friend too.

haha... i also hope that we get to see such Lg posters wif the Korean stars in Singapore...

OH.. syah4brit

I didn't know that SamSung phones are referred to as AnyCall .... haha I am using SamSung phone because of the influence from Korea dramas.... my friend too.

haha... i also hope that we get to see such Lg posters wif the Korean stars in Singapore...

i'm currently using SamSung too cus it's a Korean brand ~ :lol:

i got tired of Nokia & haf also tried MotoRola + other brands as well .

i dun mind trying Lg if the price is right esp Lg Choc since TaeHee , HyunBin & Daniel ( :unsure: ? ) kinda endorse the brand in Korea ~ :P , Lg phones seem expensive in Singapore ! ~ :o

Guest labonita

the re-gathering for MNIKSS anniversary sounds great.. wish i were thereee.. those souvenirs are nice

Guest Elee

WOW! hyun binnies fans are gathering and gathering more fans! last time i checked there was only 390 pages...WOW!!! all hail hyun bin!

Guest ysboey

Becoz the dumb LG singapore obviously is clueless of Binnie's star appeal! <_<

1149262869_s02.jpg

I agree, the could have save their money on the models and hyun bin would have definitely been a better choice, sometimes these advertising and marketing guys don't do a good job of knowing their markets. If hyun bin were to appear in the ads in singapore I think the sales figure will definately go through the roof....

Guest Greentea

meukow sshi, if it drops to 200 without contract, i'll get it as well :lol::lol:

hyunbin837zu1oo.jpg

Guest acid2burn

just saw it on yesterday's paper... the LG Chocolate phone has been launched in Singapore !!! but no posters of hyunbin yet?? i really hope that LG will know how to make use of their endorsers and start giving out posters!!!

going down to check out the phone today..